From a recent interview with the designer of the AR-15....

Moron, lol, stop bringing your father into it. And leave your whacko grandfather out of it as well, you family is your problem.

"heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act"

Nice to hear you agree with heavily regulating firearms. That's all rational people are asking for.

You are another angry who's only pleasure in life is vomiting on other humans. I pity you but you suffer your own hell. Carry on Dudley Dolittle.

Oh, poor newty, you claimed no one could have them and I proved chapter and verse that they can. So sad for you. I'm not angry doofus, I'm LAUGHING at you! You are so bloody clueless that it amuses the hell out of me! Thanks for the laugh!

Sorry dopey, everyone knows you can own a nonoperational tank, you haven't proven that you can own one with active guns and get the ammo for them. Are you capable of coherent thought or is vomiting all you know?

Re-read, I asked for a website where you can get tanks with fully operational guns and the ammo for them. You 'appear' to have found something like this but every source says the guns have to be disabled and you can't own the ammo. But I'm interested now, post up something definitive.

Uhhh, yeah, I have. The M-18 Hellcat video is a privately owned tank destroyer nimrod. Here is a live German 88mm anti aircraft cannon....privately owned and as you can see fully operational.

Like I said dumbshit....I suggest you do some real basic research before you make a complete ass of yourself.

Jesus you are a miserable lowlife. I welcome new information but not from angry also-rans like you. Get lost punk.

You asked him to post evidence of something, and when he does you have a hissy fit. :cuckoo:

You have problems. He is a miserable soul who only comes here to vomit his anger on other humans. I tolerate that a few times then buh bye. You don't like it? Who cares.

He posts emotional images of guns firing, he has provided nothing in law that allows people to drive around tanks with working guns and loaded with cannon ordnance.

Maybe you can. I'm done with him but if you have such information post it up, I always like learning something new. So far, there is no evidence.

:cuckoo:

Stupid "conclusion" by a moronic right winger..........Where the fuck did you get from me to ban ALL guns?

An assault weapon....as the name implies....is one designed to kill indiscriminately, rapidly and with little knowledge in the use of such a gun.....It IS a military weapon to be used in war theaters NOT to slaughter civilians.
Go hide under your bed clutching your precious guns or go in a corner and have sexual fantasies while "massaging" your weapons.

Assault is an ACTION. We do not sell assault weapons to the general public and we haven't done so since 1932. What you are talking about is a "military assault style" rifle which is simply cosmetic features of the weapon. It is made to LOOK LIKE an automatic military weapon. It has a carbon fiber stock as opposed to wood. It has a pistol grip and flash suppressor... neither of which add to the deadliness of the weapon. They are currently the most popular rifles because they look cool.

And yes... you DO want to ban all guns. You can lie to people and claim you don't, but that's exactly what you want... because it's easier to implement your Marxist tyranny when you've disarmed the masses. Now.... it's possible that you're just a retarded dope who doesn't get that... you're just emotively bleating like the useful idiot you've become for the left... but the ultimate objective here is to disarm America.

No special permit. You just have to have a lot of money to buy them. They're quite expensive. And lookey here, a nice article so simply written even a moron like you should be able to read it!

800e1732f47d574214887007cf7b7e59.jpg

It is 100 percent legal to buy this fully operational tank online

"The site’s a dream for anyone looking to get an NFA weapon (machine guns, silencers, short-barrelled shotguns, and destructive devices heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act). It’s also the perfect candy store for people looking for that extra jolt of adrenaline that only a fully operational tank can provide. In fact, you can buy one of those right now for a quarter million dollars.

But is it legal? And can anybody just up and buy something with the insane firepower of a tank or grenade launcher? According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, yes, totally legal."

Good news: You can legally buy this fully operational tank!

Moron, lol, stop bringing your father into it. And leave your whacko grandfather out of it as well, you family is your problem.

"heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act"

Nice to hear you agree with heavily regulating firearms. That's all rational people are asking for.

You are another angry who's only pleasure in life is vomiting on other humans. I pity you but you suffer your own hell. Carry on Dudley Dolittle.

Oh, poor newty, you claimed no one could have them and I proved chapter and verse that they can. So sad for you. I'm not angry doofus, I'm LAUGHING at you! You are so bloody clueless that it amuses the hell out of me! Thanks for the laugh!

Sorry dopey, everyone knows you can own a nonoperational tank, you haven't proven that you can own one with active guns and get the ammo for them. Are you capable of coherent thought or is vomiting all you know?

Re-read, I asked for a website where you can get tanks with fully operational guns and the ammo for them. You 'appear' to have found something like this but every source says the guns have to be disabled and you can't own the ammo. But I'm interested now, post up something definitive.

Uhhh, yeah, I have. The M-18 Hellcat video is a privately owned tank destroyer nimrod. Here is a live German 88mm anti aircraft cannon....privately owned and as you can see fully operational.

Like I said dumbshit....I suggest you do some real basic research before you make a complete ass of yourself.

Jesus you are a miserable lowlife. I welcome new information but not from angry also-rans like you. Get lost punk.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh, I get it. When I make you look like an utter jackass (quite easy to do) by proving what I said, you get all whiney and call me names. Here's a suggestion for you. I am sure there are message boards that cater to youngsters such as yourself. This site is for ADULTS. When you grow up feel free to come back.

Stupid "conclusion" by a moronic right winger..........Where the fuck did you get from me to ban ALL guns?

An assault weapon....as the name implies....is one designed to kill indiscriminately, rapidly and with little knowledge in the use of such a gun.....It IS a military weapon to be used in war theaters NOT to slaughter civilians.
Go hide under your bed clutching your precious guns or go in a corner and have sexual fantasies while "massaging" your weapons.

Assault is an ACTION. We do not sell assault weapons to the general public and we haven't done so since 1932. What you are talking about is a "military assault style" rifle which is simply cosmetic features of the weapon. It is made to LOOK LIKE an automatic military weapon. It has a carbon fiber stock as opposed to wood. It has a pistol grip and flash suppressor... neither of which add to the deadliness of the weapon. They are currently the most popular rifles because they look cool.

And yes... you DO want to ban all guns. You can lie to people and claim you don't, but that's exactly what you want... because it's easier to implement your Marxist tyranny when you've disarmed the masses. Now.... it's possible that you're just a retarded dope who doesn't get that... you're just emotively bleating like the useful idiot you've become for the left... but the ultimate objective here is to disarm America.

It fires the same high velocity round and it is semi-auto instead of auto. Who cares what it looks like.

You asked him to post evidence of something, and when he does you have a hissy fit. :cuckoo:

You have problems. He is a miserable soul who only comes here to vomit his anger on other humans. I tolerate that a few times then buh bye. You don't like it? Who cares.

He posts emotional images of guns firing, he has provided nothing in law that allows people to drive around tanks with working guns and loaded with cannon ordnance.

Maybe you can. I'm done with him but if you have such information post it up, I always like learning something new. So far, there is no evidence.

Right. I have provided nothing other than a video that shows a M-18 Hellcat, a World War Two vintage tank destroyer, driving around and shooting its main gun, and then provided video of a WWII German FLAK gun being fired. But that's not good enough for you.

Here's a observation from me to you....it is YOU who vomits hatred. It is YOU who are an intolerant asshole. When presented with irrefutable proof that YOU are wrong, you resort to name calling and spew hatred.

Grow up junior.

I'm sure that this guy will now be maligned by the right wingers who seem to have an eternal and unrequited LOVE for their lethal weapons.

His name is Jim Sullivan, and he was a key designer of the AR-15 back in 1957, almost 60 years ago. Here are excerpts for a recent interview (the interviewer was someone named David Scott):

Jim sSullivan, who also designed the Ruger Mini-14 (a scaled down .223 Remington sporting version of the military M-14), goes on to say he never envisioned the rifle having any civilians applications:

DAVID SCOTT: “Did you ever imagine—“

JIM SULLIVAN: “No. Never even considered that—it had any civilian application.”

DAVID SCOTT: “Concern you at all?”

JIM SULLIVAN: “Of course, everybody gets concerned when there’s one of these school issues where children are killed by an AR-15. I mean, that’s sickening. But that was never the intended purpose. Civilian sales was never the intended purpose.

Jim goes onto say that a fully automatic M16 is not more lethal than a semi-automatic AR-15

DAVID SCOTT: “The lethality of the AR-15, is that reduced in the civilian semi-automatic mode?”

JIM SULLIVAN: “No.”

DAVID SCOTT: “It’s not?”

JIM SULLIVAN: “Same effectiveness. I mean, in fact, the gun is functioning exactly the way the military model is in semi-automatic.

Breaking: Jim Sullivan, AR-15 Designer, Makes Some Controversial Statements on HBO Tonight - The Firearm Blog

So what?

It fires the same high velocity round and it is semi-auto instead of auto. Who cares what it looks like.

Consumers care what it looks like.

It fires a round that is no different than most hunting guns. ANY round is high velocity... guns are not pea-shooters. They are all designed to kill or maim what they are shooting at.

It fires a round that is no different than most hunting guns. ANY round is high velocity... guns are not pea-shooters. They are all designed to kill or maim what they are shooting at.

No 'any' round is not high velocity. And the .223 as well as the 556 is designed to tumble when it enters the body to cause maximum tissue damage. The designer of the AR-15 states himself the weapon was never meant to be sold as a civilian weapon.

And this thread has one again as all these threads do, turned into a never ending circle. You cling to your guns, go knock yourselves out.

The hissy fit continues, I see.

No 'any' round is not high velocity. And the .223 as well as the 556 is designed to tumble when it enters the body to cause maximum tissue damage. The designer of the AR-15 states himself the weapon was never meant to be sold as a civilian weapon.

And this thread has one again as all these threads do, turned into a never ending circle. You cling to your guns, go knock yourselves out.

Ummm, no. It has been shown that his comments were highly edited to get that conclusion, he states categorically that civilian sales were sought after, to which I can attest having bought one in 1965 when they first became available. So, yet again we see that when presented with facts that refute your opinion, you lie and then flee.

Run and hide, dude. Run and hide.

Last edited:

Yes... ALL rounds are high velocity. The .223 is the most widely available round in America. Most deer hunters favor the more powerful .30-06 or .308 as opposed to the .223.

The designer of the AR-15 states himself the weapon was never meant to be sold as a civilian weapon.

And we have already explain on this board that the AR-15 he designed is not the civilian sporting rifle that you are equating it to. And it's even been posted that the same person you are referring to has come out and said that the interview to which you refer ended up carefully editing his comments to make it look like he was saying something different than he really was.

Now that you have more facts that are refuting your lies, would you care to have another hissy fit?

--------------------------------- in general reply , --- --- plus buying a tank and ammo only require MONEY . People oughta see a mini gun in operation .

------------------------------ well to hell with that dummy that doesn't understand the PURPOSE of Americas Second Amendment Issac Newton .

I'm sure that this guy will now be maligned by the right wingers who seem to have an eternal and unrequited LOVE for their lethal weapons.

His name is Jim Sullivan, and he was a key designer of the AR-15 back in 1957, almost 60 years ago. Here are excerpts for a recent interview (the interviewer was someone named David Scott):

Jim sSullivan, who also designed the Ruger Mini-14 (a scaled down .223 Remington sporting version of the military M-14), goes on to say he never envisioned the rifle having any civilians applications:

DAVID SCOTT: “Did you ever imagine—“

JIM SULLIVAN: “No. Never even considered that—it had any civilian application.”

DAVID SCOTT: “Concern you at all?”

JIM SULLIVAN: “Of course, everybody gets concerned when there’s one of these school issues where children are killed by an AR-15. I mean, that’s sickening. But that was never the intended purpose. Civilian sales was never the intended purpose.

Jim goes onto say that a fully automatic M16 is not more lethal than a semi-automatic AR-15

DAVID SCOTT: “The lethality of the AR-15, is that reduced in the civilian semi-automatic mode?”

JIM SULLIVAN: “No.”

DAVID SCOTT: “It’s not?”

JIM SULLIVAN: “Same effectiveness. I mean, in fact, the gun is functioning exactly the way the military model is in semi-automatic.

Breaking: Jim Sullivan, AR-15 Designer, Makes Some Controversial Statements on HBO Tonight - The Firearm Blog

Yeah...HBO should have hired Katie 'the liar' Couric.....they distorted what he actually said...

HBO Twists Words of AR-15 Inventor to Make It Seem More Dangerous

According to The Daily Caller, Jim Sullivan was on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel last week discussing the AR-15 and the lethal nature of the 5.56 rifle round. Sullivan claims that HBO twisted his words in such a way that the anti-gun segment gave the impression that the weapon’s inventor didn’t believe the weapon should be in civilian hands.

Sullivan wrote a piece for The Federalist in which he explained HBO's distortion. The show "didn’t lie about what I said, it just omitted key parts, which changed the meaning."

The examples I most object to are:

1) When I appear to say that the civilian-model AR-15 is just as effective or deadly as the military M16, they omitted that I had said “When firing semi-auto only” and that “the select fire M16 on full auto is of course more effective”; and

2) the interviewer pretended not to understand the relevance that, due to the Hague Convention, military bullets cannot be expanding hollow points like hunting bullets that give up all of their energy in the target body instead of passing through with minimum wound effect, with most of the energy still in the bullet and wasted.

HBO has not responded to Sullivan’s claims.

In a separate Federalist piece, Christian Lowe describes the Real Sports segment, called “AR15: Modern Sporting Rifle,” as a condescending hit piece in which Bryant Gumbel begins,
“I’m talking about a gun now known as the AR-15, a weapon designed for wartime, but one that has somehow morphed into one of the most popular pieces of so-called sports equipment,” Gumbel says in his intro with clear disdain. “Under that guise, millions of AR-15s have been sold in recent years, primarily for people who claim to want them to hunt or compete in target shooting. But AR-15s have also played an ugly role in the mass shootings that have become all too commonplace throughout this country.”

The report, he says, will expose “how America’s gun industry has marketed its deadliest product.”

That report makes the usual false claims, Lowe demonstrates, about the lethality of the weapon, about it being unsuited to civilian use, and about competitive AR-15 shooting being a diabolical marketing scheme by the gun industry.

So? Why is Omar Mateen representative of all AR-15 users when the left keeps insisting his religion is not indicative of all Muslims?

Stupid contribution...as always..

First of all who the heck stated that Mateen is representative of ALL AR-15 gun nuts?

Second, beside this latest carnage, which weapon was used in:

San Bernardino
Sandy Hook
Aurora

And of course...the truth.....

So....my source......Mother Jones....has a record of mass shootings from 1982....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2016: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Total deaths from "Assault" rifles since 1982......149.....over 34 years.....

From the FBI homicide table 8, weapons used to commit murder...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Knives..... 1,567 in 2014__________ vs 149 for Assault rifles in 34 years including Sunday's....

Hands and feet....660 in 2014 _____vs. 149 for assault rifles in 34 years......

clubs.... 435 in 2014 _____________vs. 149 for assault rifles for the last 34 years....

So? Why is Omar Mateen representative of all AR-15 users when the left keeps insisting his religion is not indicative of all Muslims?

Stupid contribution...as always..

First of all who the heck stated that Mateen is representative of ALL AR-15 gun nuts?

Second, beside this latest carnage, which weapon was used in:

San Bernardino
Sandy Hook
Aurora

San Bernadino......gun free zone.

Sandy Hook......gun free zone.

Aurora theater......gun free zone.

GPS was also not designed for civilian use. I guess we better uninstall Google Maps from every computer!

Sure nitwit........how many 5 and 6 years old were slaughtered by a GPS???
Quite a few actually. Tomahawk missiles don't distinguish between adults and kids.

And we don't let civilians have missiles either.

The Germans didn't let their civilians have rifles either...or the people they conquered...and then they sent 12 million of them to gas chambers....

GPS was also not designed for civilian use. I guess we better uninstall Google Maps from every computer!

Sure nitwit........how many 5 and 6 years old were slaughtered by a GPS???
Quite a few actually. Tomahawk missiles don't distinguish between adults and kids.

And we don't let civilians have missiles either.

The Germans didn't let their civilians have rifles either...or the people they conquered...and then they sent 12 million of them to gas chambers....

Fewer than 3 million. 6 million total. The Soviets killed way more, but i think we get the idea.

Better me than a infantile twerp like you who demand they spread their legs and take it.

Your party's (and hero) statements about women........Enjoy

1. “You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
  2. A woman MUST be hot in order to be a journalist.
  3. All women hate prenups, because they are gold diggers.
  4. Women fawn all over me because I'm rich and powerful.
  5. .I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

And your candidate helped her husband get away with rape and sexual assault...actual physical attacks on women who he had power over........

Forum List

Back