From a recent interview with the designer of the AR-15....

This is Donald Trump level bullshit. You keep making false claims, and when you're called out with facts you retreat to emotional appeals to obfuscate your false statements. Either get back on the intellectual level that I know you're capable of, or cede yourself to being the same type of rube the drumpfodder.

You see, beside you and your ilk of ego-compensating through gun knowledge, morons......Not many people care a heck of a lot about the KIND of gun that slaughtered 50 people...Not the 50 dead care, Not the 50+ injured care, Not their families care and NOT sane people care.......Do you think that one of our returning soldiers from Iraq give a crap about the kind of IED that took their legs right off?

Odds are, they think more about the animal that had the gun, than the gun.

unless they listen to dems

And yet you keep talking about the kind of gun that was used.

Of course I talk about the gun that was used.....You can call it your favorite dildo and i will keep talking about the gun used because, regardless of what you morons like to labelit.......THE GUN SHOULD NOT BE SO EASILY SOLD to be used to kill dozens of people in just the least amount of time.....

If you can't get your head around the above, then you .....like it or not and bitch as you will about it.....YOU ARE COMPLICIT in aiding maniacs to so easily get a hold of such a killing weapon.

And yet you keep talking about the kind of gun that was used.

Of course I talk about the gun that was used.....You can call it your favorite dildo and i will keep talking about the gun used because, regardless of what you morons like to labelit.......THE GUN SHOULD NOT BE SO EASILY SOLD to be used to kill dozens of people in just the least amount of time.....

If you can't get your head around the above, then you .....like it or not and bitch as you will about it.....YOU ARE COMPLICIT in aiding maniacs to so easily get a hold of such a killing weapon.

You know, I am the first person around here to respect people with different opinions than me but back them up with reasonable arguments. But you're no better than bripat. I can't deal with this many piss drinkers all at once so you'll have to hit the ignore list for a while.

Velcro was not designed for civilian use. Toddlers are just going to have to learn how to tie shoelaces.

Tanks weren't either. Like the AR-15 they were designed for war, GPS, TANG and velcro have uses not designed to kill people. I think this line of argument is a tad dishonest.

And surprise surprise, civilians can own tanks too. This is Jacques Littlefield and a very small part of his collection. He sadly passed away a few years ago, but a lot of his collection has gone to other CIVILIANS. Gosh, there's that dread word and classification of people. Damn civilians.

jacques_collection.jpg

Where does he store the live shells for these?

You people find your lies anywhere you can find them. Do you look at a pretzel and immediately think "they didn't twist this nearly enough".

Here's a privately owned tank destroyer shooting live for you. It's truly amazing what you clowns don't know. It truly is!

Yes tell us how it's legal for the public to buy and own and drive around shooting the cannon on a tank, other than via some special use permit.

Your self-delusion is pathologic.

No special permit. You just have to have a lot of money to buy them. They're quite expensive. And lookey here, a nice article so simply written even a moron like you should be able to read it!

800e1732f47d574214887007cf7b7e59.jpg

It is 100 percent legal to buy this fully operational tank online

"The site’s a dream for anyone looking to get an NFA weapon (machine guns, silencers, short-barrelled shotguns, and destructive devices heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act). It’s also the perfect candy store for people looking for that extra jolt of adrenaline that only a fully operational tank can provide. In fact, you can buy one of those right now for a quarter million dollars.

But is it legal? And can anybody just up and buy something with the insane firepower of a tank or grenade launcher? According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, yes, totally legal."

Good news: You can legally buy this fully operational tank!

Tanks weren't either. Like the AR-15 they were designed for war, GPS, TANG and velcro have uses not designed to kill people. I think this line of argument is a tad dishonest.

And surprise surprise, civilians can own tanks too. This is Jacques Littlefield and a very small part of his collection. He sadly passed away a few years ago, but a lot of his collection has gone to other CIVILIANS. Gosh, there's that dread word and classification of people. Damn civilians.

jacques_collection.jpg

You people find your lies anywhere you can find them. Do you look at a pretzel and immediately think "they didn't twist this nearly enough".

Here's a privately owned tank destroyer shooting live for you. It's truly amazing what you clowns don't know. It truly is!

Yes tell us how it's legal for the public to buy and own and drive around shooting the cannon on a tank, other than via some special use permit.

No special permit. You just have to have a lot of money to buy them. They're quite expensive. And lookey here, a nice article so simply written even a moron like you should be able to read it!

"The site’s a dream for anyone looking to get an NFA weapon (machine guns, silencers, short-barrelled shotguns, and destructive devices heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act). It’s also the perfect candy store for people looking for that extra jolt of adrenaline that only a fully operational tank can provide. In fact, you can buy one of those right now for a quarter million dollars.

But is it legal? And can anybody just up and buy something with the insane firepower of a tank or grenade launcher? According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, yes, totally legal."

Moron, lol, stop bringing your father into it. And leave your whacko grandfather out of it as well, you family is your problem.

"heavily regulated by the National Firearms Act"

Nice to hear you agree with heavily regulating firearms. That's all rational people are asking for. And post up where it says you can own these weapons with fully operational guns and the ammo that goes with them.

You are another angry who's only pleasure in life is vomiting on other humans. I pity you but you suffer your own hell. Carry on Dudley Dolittle.

Last edited:

jacques_collection.jpg

Moron, lol, stop bringing your father into it. And leave your whacko grandfather out of it as well, you family is your problem.

Nice to hear you agree with heavily regulating firearms. That's all rational people are asking for.

You are another angry who's only pleasure in life is vomiting on other humans. I pity you but you suffer your own hell. Carry on Dudley Dolittle.

Oh, poor newty, you claimed no one could have them and I proved chapter and verse that they can. So sad for you. I'm not angry doofus, I'm LAUGHING at you! You are so bloody clueless that it amuses the hell out of me! Thanks for the laugh!

Nice to hear you agree with heavily regulating firearms. That's all rational people are asking for.

Oh, poor newty, you claimed no one could have them and I proved chapter and verse that they can. So sad for you. I'm not angry doofus, I'm LAUGHING at you! You are so bloody clueless that it amuses the hell out of me! Thanks for the laugh!

Sorry dopey, everyone knows you can own a nonoperational tank, you haven't proven that you can own one with active guns and get the ammo for them. Are you capable of coherent thought or is vomiting all you know?

Re-read, I asked for a website where you can get tanks with fully operational guns and the ammo for them. You 'appear' to have found something like this but every source says the guns have to be disabled and you can't own the ammo. But I'm interested now, post up something definitive.

Sorry dopey, everyone knows you can own a nonoperational tank, you haven't proven that you can own one with active guns and get the ammo for them. Are you capable of coherent thought or is vomiting all you know?

Re-read, I asked for a website where you can get tanks with fully operational guns and the ammo for them. You 'appear' to have found something like this but every source says the guns have to be disabled and you can't own the ammo. But I'm interested now, post up something definitive.

Uhhh, yeah, I have. The M-18 Hellcat video is a privately owned tank destroyer nimrod. Here is a live German 88mm anti aircraft cannon....privately owned and as you can see fully operational.

Like I said dumbshit....I suggest you do some real basic research before you make a complete ass of yourself.

Taz is right, it was first assumed he used an AR-15, but he actually, as being reported now, used a Sig Sauer .223 caliber assault rifle.

WRONG... He did NOT use an "assault rifle" because they are not generally available to the public. To own an automatic assault riffle, you need about 50-bazillion certifications and special licenses. He used a weapon that is "assault style" ...meaning, it is lightweight, easy to carry and disassemble and reliably accurate at medium range. To be legally sold in the US, it has to be (at best) a "semi-automatic" which means you pull the trigger and get one shot. Rapid fire (machine gun) or multiple burst weapons are illegal and it's against Federal law to modify a weapon as such.

The anti-gun LEFT is running around calling this weapon an "assault rifle" and that is incorrect.

You see, beside you and your ilk of ego-compensating through gun knowledge, morons......Not many people care a heck of a lot about the KIND of gun that slaughtered 50 people...Not the 50 dead care, Not the 50+ injured care, Not their families care and NOT sane people care.......Do you think that one of our returning soldiers from Iraq give a crap about the kind of IED that took their legs right off?

Well... the fucking GUN... didn't slaughter anybody!

It was an unhinged radical Islamic nut job jihadist who slaughtered people and we should be having the conversation as to why this administration failed to stop this nut job after twice being investigated for his ties to radical Islam.

Banning more guns is not going to stop nut job jihadists. Sorry, that's just never going to work. The carnage in Orlando could have maybe been mitigated to some degree if we weren't hobbled by liberal anti-gun policies like "no gun zones" which this nightclub was. If someone there had been armed, perhaps they could have done something besides stand there and be slaughtered like sheep?

Well... the fucking GUN... didn't slaughter anybody!

It was an unhinged radical Islamic nut job jihadist who slaughtered people and we should be having the conversation as to why this administration failed to stop this nut job after twice being investigated for his ties to radical Islam.

The above is like reading a press release from the NRA.......

Stating the obvious as expected from a child......If ALL the unhinged radical Islamist had was a knife (as recently happened in France) even a right wing nut job would have to admit that the killing would be MUCH less......Instead, right wing nut jobs actually AID the unhinged radical Islamist arm himself with a weapon that can kills and maim 100+ people in minutes.....

That simple reality either escapes them or has to be denied to ease their nagging consciences.

Instead, right wing nut jobs actually AID the unhinged radical Islamist arm himself with a weapon that can kills and maim 100+ people in minutes.....

Again... if it hadn't been for the policies of radical left-wing nut jobs the guy wouldn't have been walking the streets. That's a fact now... we know that's a fact because he was twice under investigation for terrorist ties and they let him go. This is due to the Muslim-sympathetic left.

I think you'll find the timeline shows he was busy for more than a few minutes. His weapon fired one shot at a time, just like every legal firearm in America. Virtually every firearm made is designed to kill or maim every time the trigger is pulled.

Not many people care a heck of a lot about the KIND of gun that slaughtered 50 people...
And here we finally get to the truth at the core of people like you.

You don't want to just ban "assault weapons", you want to ban ALL guns. And that is why the pro-gun side won't give an inch. Because if we give you an inch, you will take ten thousand miles.

I think you'll find the timeline shows he was busy for more than a few minutes. His weapon fired one shot at a time, just like every legal firearm in America. Virtually every firearm made is designed to kill or maim every time the trigger is pulled.

In a video taken by a bystander at the Orlando shooting, more than 20 rounds can be heard being fired in rapid succession. Like most states, Florida does not restrict the capacity of magazines.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/12/us/why-the-orlando-shooting-was-so-deadly.html?_r=0

And here we finally get to the truth at the core of people like you.

You don't want to just ban "assault weapons", you want to ban ALL guns. And that is why the pro-gun side won't give an inch. Because if we give you an inch, you will take ten thousand miles.

Stupid "conclusion" by a moronic right winger..........Where the fuck did you get from me to ban ALL guns?

An assault weapon....as the name implies....is one designed to kill indiscriminately, rapidly and with little knowledge in the use of such a gun.....It IS a military weapon to be used in war theaters NOT to slaughter civilians.
Go hide under your bed clutching your precious guns or go in a corner and have sexual fantasies while "massaging" your weapons.

Uhhh, yeah, I have. The M-18 Hellcat video is a privately owned tank destroyer nimrod. Here is a live German 88mm anti aircraft cannon....privately owned and as you can see fully operational.

Like I said dumbshit....I suggest you do some real basic research before you make a complete ass of yourself.

Jesus you are a miserable lowlife. I welcome new information but not from angry also-rans like you. Get lost punk.

Jesus you are a miserable lowlife. I welcome new information but not from angry also-rans like you. Get lost punk.

You asked him to post evidence of something, and when he does you have a hissy fit. :cuckoo:

In a video taken by a bystander at the Orlando shooting, more than 20 rounds can be heard being fired in rapid succession. Like most states, Florida does not restrict the capacity of magazines.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/12/us/why-the-orlando-shooting-was-so-deadly.html?_r=0

If he had such a gun it was illegally modified. He didn't purchase it like that because we don't sell them like that. Magazine size means absolutely nothing... it takes less than 3 seconds to change magazines.

If he had such a gun it was illegally modified. He didn't purchase it like that because we don't sell them like that. Magazine size means absolutely nothing... it takes less than 3 seconds to change magazines.

Nothing in the video even suggests anything other than semiautomatic fire. Nat, of course, doesn't know the first thing about guns, and probably thinks that anything more than one shot every 10 seconds is full auto.

Forum List

Back