Fringe group plotted attacks on Americans says FBI

No dipshit, what hitler wanted was power and tyranny. He just used the 'purist society' as a vehicle to obtain that.

I dont seek a purist society, your a fucking liar.

You're a scumbag of the highest order.

You openly professed approval for Domestic Terrorism. Killing of innocent Americans. Without due process. Without the Constitutional Authority to do so, while ironically saying you're "defending" it.

Is there anything more to say, really? You're a fucking pussy.

And another thing, if you feel so strongly about these things and these men being patriots, then why is YOUR pussy ass sitting on a computer chair doing dick-shit as opposed to trying to be a patriot in some way your self?

Why?

Because #1: you know they're nuts.
#2. you're a coward.
#3. you're not convinced enough that you're a slave to actually, you know, get off your duff.

No, I just still have shit left to lose. Same as you batshit.

You don't have the Conviction of your beliefs enough to risk everything?

Oh....must not be that serious then, terrorist pussy.

Four Georgia men who belonged to a “fringe militia group” were arrested by FBI agents on Tuesday and charged with plotting an attack against U.S. citizens and federal employees using the biological toxin ricin.

Authorities say 73-year-old Frederick Thomas of Cleveland; 67-year-old Dan Roberts; 65-year-old Ray H. Adams; and 68-year-old Samuel J. Crump, all of Toccoa, Ga. began meeting in March 2011 as part of a covert group that called itself, well, the “covert group.”

Feds: Four Members Of Georgia ‘Fringe Militia Group’ Plotted Biological Attack On Citizens, Government Officials | TPMMuckraker

I applaude these seniors for standing up for what they believe in. This government is shit. They have nothing but disdain for the rule of law and the constitution, which means they have nothing but disdain for the people.

Atleast these seniors didnt just take the hush money in the form of social security and wait to die, they took the responsibility into there own hands, which they should. Three cheers for any american that doesnt want to just leave problems to the youth to deal with.

And look at this thread, nothing but a bunch of unpatriotic cowards you all are. Shame on you for not sticking up patriots that stand agianst injustice, tyranny, and enslavement. The militia is our last stand when the voting booth fails, well I gotta tell ya the voting both has been failing for a long time. Fuck you and your popular opinion, untill I know more I consider these men patriots standing up for the people.
Will these people even get a trial, a chance to speak there side?? Or will we just label them terrorists, never give them a trial, and keep them far from public view?

dear fool , you said it

this is your typical "second amendment soilutions" righty in the face of not winning elections.

They think its heroic to KILL other Americans because they dont agree with them.

Its why they love to whip up hate for our country when they are not in office.

When they are in office they spend like drunken sailors on wars bassed on lies so their cronies can make money

" Pick any example of abuse of power, whether it is the fascist “war on drugs,” the police thuggery that has become so common, the random stops and searches now routinely carried out in the name of “security” (e.g., at airports, “border checkpoints” that aren’t even at the border, “sobriety checkpoints,” and so on), or anything else. Now ask yourself the uncomfortable question: If it is wrong for cops to do these things, doesn’t that imply that the people have a right to RESIST such actions? Of course, state mercenaries don’t take kindly to being resisted, even non-violently. If you question their right to detain you, interrogate you, search you, invade your home, and so on, you are very likely to be tasered, physically assaulted, kidnapped, put in a cage, or shot. If a cop decides to treat you like livestock, whether he does it “legally” or not, you will usually have only two options: submit, or kill the cop. You can’t resist a cop “just a little” and get away with it. He will always call in more of his fellow gang members, until you are subdued or dead.

Basic logic dictates that you either have an obligation to LET “law enforcers” have their way with you, or you have the right to STOP them from doing so, which will almost always require killing them. (Politely asking fascists not to be fascists has a very poor track record.)"

Pamphlet at OWS.

Piss off, moron.

I was riding home from a work function about six months ago when we were pulled over. We were pulled over for speeding because the driver didnt see a speed limit sign by the exit from the highway. The cop asked me for my DL cause I didnt have a seatbelt on in the passenger seat. I asked him why? Was he going to tax me at gunpoint? He informed me that he wasnt pointing his gun at me and that I should learn to conform. I asked him what would happen if he wrote my ticket, if I refused to pay it, and then refused to comply with arrest for not paying such ticket.

He didnt say anything, just went back to his car and wrote the ticket. But I won, and I could tell he was thinking about what I said. I paid the ticket btw, why cause I still got a little shit left to lose. Government just keeps taking and taking, it should be no surprise that eventually people will no longer have anything left to lose.

Maybe you should have been wearing your seatbelt, dipshit, while legally lobbying to remove the seatbelt law.

but no, you're on your ass typing.

Well thats all under the impression that the government gives a flying fuck about what anyone thinks. They dont. The only way you can get ahold of any representative is to send them a letter. Expect a form letter with a stamped signature at the bottom for a response.

You are not free, you are not represented. You are a slave to the Oligarchy. You will die pennyless after a lifetime of faithfully serving your masters.

I applaude these seniors for standing up for what they believe in. This government is shit. They have nothing but disdain for the rule of law and the constitution, which means they have nothing but disdain for the people.

Atleast these seniors didnt just take the hush money in the form of social security and wait to die, they took the responsibility into there own hands, which they should. Three cheers for any american that doesnt want to just leave problems to the youth to deal with.

And look at this thread, nothing but a bunch of unpatriotic cowards you all are. Shame on you for not sticking up patriots that stand agianst injustice, tyranny, and enslavement. The militia is our last stand when the voting booth fails, well I gotta tell ya the voting both has been failing for a long time. Fuck you and your popular opinion, untill I know more I consider these men patriots standing up for the people.
Will these people even get a trial, a chance to speak there side?? Or will we just label them terrorists, never give them a trial, and keep them far from public view?

dear fool , you said it

this is your typical "second amendment soilutions" righty in the face of not winning elections.

They think its heroic to KILL other Americans because they dont agree with them.

When they are in office they spend like drunken sailors on wars bassed on lies so their cronies can make money

That sir is called due fucking process. You know innocent unless proven guilty and all that shit.

I was riding home from a work function about six months ago when we were pulled over. We were pulled over for speeding because the driver didnt see a speed limit sign by the exit from the highway. The cop asked me for my DL cause I didnt have a seatbelt on in the passenger seat. I asked him why? Was he going to tax me at gunpoint? He informed me that he wasnt pointing his gun at me and that I should learn to conform. I asked him what would happen if he wrote my ticket, if I refused to pay it, and then refused to comply with arrest for not paying such ticket.

He didnt say anything, just went back to his car and wrote the ticket. But I won, and I could tell he was thinking about what I said. I paid the ticket btw, why cause I still got a little shit left to lose. Government just keeps taking and taking, it should be no surprise that eventually people will no longer have anything left to lose.

Maybe you should have been wearing your seatbelt, dipshit, while legally lobbying to remove the seatbelt law.

but no, you're on your ass typing.

Well thats all under the impression that the government gives a flying fuck about what anyone thinks. They dont. The only way you can get ahold of any representative is to send them a letter. Expect a form letter with a stamped signature at the bottom for a response.

You are not free, you are not represented. You are a slave to the Oligarchy. You will die pennyless after a lifetime of faithfully serving your masters.

I'm not a slave because I live doing as I wish.

You're a slave because you live in a state of paranoid schitzophrenia.

If I was under the impression that I was somehow a slave, I'd risk everything.

Pussies like you? You just whine about it on the internets and try to give random Joe Smith cops a piece of your insanity.

Sit the fuck down.

You know that no one here wants to deny these terrorists their right to due process (like Obama did Al-Awlaki), right?

They are "alleged" terrorists.

But, the fact that you support the reported methods of them, means YOU support terrorism.

dear fool , you said it

That sir is called due fucking process. You know innocent unless proven guilty and all that shit.

Sir,

Killing Americans because you didn't get your way is not due process. It's not patriotism. It's terrorism.

dear fool , you said it

No due process for the people they wanted to kill? shut the fuck up.

Sir,

Killing Americans because you didn't get your way is not due process. It's not patriotism. It's terrorism.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back