Fringe group plotted attacks on Americans says FBI

You can't work in a Government building and be innocent?

Shut the fuck up. You're a sick pup.

"Water the tree."

No, really, shut the fuck up.

You're not a slave, you don't need a fucking revolution. You can walk outside, you can go to the club and dance with chicks and get fucked. You can go to school and get (hopefully) a good job and build a nest-egg for your family.

So shut the fuck up, my god.

If your kid or kids worked in a Government building and got killed I'm sure you'd change your fucking tune.

My kids wouldnt work in a government building. In my house government is a 4 letter word. Working for the government is the same as working for the crips, the only difference is one gang is 'official' and is alot bigger.

And yes, I am a slave. And so are most people in this country. Who here will not work there whole lives only to die pennyless?? You all know its true, thats why you want to keep social security, and medicaid and medicare.

Ypou're a fucking sick loser. Sad that you even have kids.

You're a slave because you have to work?

Well, golly..........it appears you're using your income to buy things, like Computers and Internet Service.

The Government is not a 4-letter word. It's imperfect. But .....
They are our Police, our Firemen, our Military, our Engineers, Scientists, Astronauts, Presidents, Judges.......you sound like an un grateful little shithead.

Local government can stay, all the asshats from the federal level can go fuck themselves. They are the terrorists of the globe, and everyone knows it, except for white americans with an income of 40k a year or more.

That doesnt look like innocents to me. Looks like a collection of people that have either maintained the false power structure and the oligarchy or people that have greatly profited from it. Fuck em. They violate our sovereignty and they deserve what they get. Militias serve to protect the constitution and the bill of rights, from all enemies, and that includes domestic aswell.

You fucking cowards think the few freedoms you have left came from god, they didnt, they came from men just like those seniors.

Like I said, I hope they get a trial.

You can't work in a Government building and be innocent?

Shut the fuck up. You're a sick pup.

"Water the tree."

No, really, shut the fuck up.

You're not a slave, you don't need a fucking revolution. You can walk outside, you can go to the club and dance with chicks and get fucked. You can go to school and get (hopefully) a good job and build a nest-egg for your family.

So shut the fuck up, my god.

If your kid or kids worked in a Government building and got killed I'm sure you'd change your fucking tune.

My kids wouldnt work in a government building. In my house government is a 4 letter word. Working for the government is the same as working for the crips, the only difference is one gang is 'official' and is alot bigger.

And yes, I am a slave. And so are most people in this country. Who here will not work there whole lives only to die pennyless?? You all know its true, thats why you want to keep social security, and medicaid and medicare.
Do any of your loved ones travel on interstates?

Mine do.

So do the loved ones of many here.

You're a fucking pig.

The online novel in question is called “Absolved.” It’s written by Mike Vanderboegh, a right-wing blogger and former militia man who lives on government disability checks, has been featured on Fox News in relation to the Fast and Furious scandal, is on Rep. Darrell Issa’s press release distribution list and previously advocated on his blog “Sipsey Street Irregulars” for opponents of the health care law to throw bricks through the windows of Democratic members of Congress. In reaction to the arrests, Vanderboegh called those arrested a “geriatric ‘militia’” and said he was “skeptical” of the charges.

They were inspired by a Fox news guy who is on disability and seems to hate the government

Let me guess - if your house is burning down, you call the government. Amiright?

I won't work my whole life to die pennyless. I'll work for about 1/2 my life and die with enough to help my kids be comfortable.

Just because you're a lazy terrorist supporter doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

Ya I told myself that to, for 16 years. Then I realized that I was no better then when I was 18. Only an ignorant fool believes they are free.

If your so fucking free name one thing you can do without either the governments direct/indirect permission or approval.

Fetch with my Dog in my fucking yard, prick.

In my state there are leash laws, and vaccination laws, and laws agianst what type of dog you can have.

So slave, you epic fail. Please excercise one of the very few rights you have left, that of speech, and try agian. Before they regulate the internet, and before they erode more of that freedom aswell.

Let me guess - if your house is burning down, you call the government. Amiright?

I won't work my whole life to die pennyless. I'll work for about 1/2 my life and die with enough to help my kids be comfortable.

Just because you're a lazy terrorist supporter doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

Ya I told myself that to, for 16 years. Then I realized that I was no better then when I was 18. Only an ignorant fool believes they are free.

I won't work my whole life and I won't die pennyless. period. Some of us put forth enough effort and skill to save.

If your so fucking free name one thing you can do without either the governments direct/indirect permission or approval.

I can spend hours locating terrorist sympathizers such as yourself and calling them out.

You can only spend your time in this manner so long as you do it within the framework that government enables you to do it in.

Epic fail slave, try agian.

In my state there are leash laws, and vaccination laws, and laws agianst what type of dog you can have.

So slave, you epic fail. Please excercise one of the very few rights you have left, that of speech, and try agian. Before they regulate the internet, and before they erode more of that freedom aswell.

I have a fenced yard. I paid for the fence and erected it myself. Also, with the bringing on of the leash laws came: dog parks.

As an aside:

We, too, have a leash law. But if you go down to the School's fields, the cops will sit and watch you fetch with your dog. The law is more about bite-prevention and fecal matter than anything. They don't enforce it but rarely, where I'm from.

I won't work my whole life and I won't die pennyless. period. Some of us put forth enough effort and skill to save.

I can spend hours locating terrorist sympathizers such as yourself and calling them out.

You can only spend your time in this manner so long as you do it within the framework that government enables you to do it in.
Whatever does that mean? The "Framework that government enables me to do it in"? My current framework is a privately-produced laptop computer using an open-source web browser at a table my neighbor made for me, drinking a cup of privately-made coffee I purchased with the fruits of labor I did myself, without government.

I can't help it if you're stuck sucking on the teet of your alleged oppressor. Posting as a supporter of domestic terrorism might be one of those activities that will rightfully raise the interest of government, and you will then turn around and claim the government was wrong to view an open message board to find out if private citizens are attempting to murder innocent civilians.

You gave up any claim to privacy rights for your words when you posted them here. I suspect you'll be made aware of that soon.

Epic fail slave, try agian.[/QUOTE]

These are the types of posters (WatertheTree) that always make me think....should he be reported to the FBI?

if this wether the tree guy thinks these old nut bags are heros then he is as ANTI American as a person comes.

These are the types of posters (WatertheTree) that always make me think....should he be reported to the FBI?

He's got 2 strikes against him.

His screen-name implies violence, and he's supporting the plan for a terrorist attack on US soil, publicly no less.

Adams used to work as a lab technician at the Department of Agriculture while Crump was a contractor who used to do maintenance for the Center for Disease Control.
\

Note how both of the above actaully made their livings THANKS to the government?

But I'd bet dollars to donuts that those guys saw themselves as ANTI-GOVERNMENT freedom fighters.

Thomas, according to a Red State profile which matches his profile, is a Vietnam vet who worked as an aerospace communications systems Engineer and held “top secret security clearance for nearly 50 years.”

FYI, I am informed that over 800,000 US citizens have "top secret" clearances. My guess is a LOT of them think like these traitors to our nation.

Roberts sued a number of local officials and a newspaper in federal court in relation to a 2004 “Southern Heritage” event he organized at a middle school that featured the Confederate flag.

Ah yes, another of todays apologist sons of the south who loathe the government that shut down the vile SLAVER NATION that they WISH had succeeded.

One who also made his living working for the government, and one who had a secret security clearance,, too.

Neat, huh?

Treason by somebody whose entire life was supported by the government that he hates.

According to the lawsuit, he “co-sponsored and assisted in flag rallies organized by the Southern Rights Association [hereafter SRA]. He is widely known in the area as a flag supporter.”

Yeah he supports the flag and everything vile that flag it stood for, that's fairly obvious.

Crazy old White men.

Boy! there's a lot of them out there, isn't there?

Yup only those evil right wingers are traitors and criminals. Only they have plans and motives to attack the Government.

I have a fenced yard. I paid for the fence and erected it myself. Also, with the bringing on of the leash laws came: dog parks.

As an aside:

We, too, have a leash law. But if you go down to the School's fields, the cops will sit and watch you fetch with your dog. The law is more about bite-prevention and fecal matter than anything. They don't enforce it but rarely, where I'm from.

you can do it your own way
just as long as its done the way they say

You are not free. This is not a republic, or a democracy. This is an Oligarchy of our biggest corporations, bankers, and filthy rich people.

As an aside:

You are not free. This is not a republic, or a democracy. This is an Oligarchy of our biggest corporations, bankers, and filthy rich people.

I'm as free as I'd personally ever want to be, so I will be happy.

\You can be sad. Terrorist. Murderous.

Deal?

As an aside:

What's funny (and I don't give a shit what politics you have) is that the design of our country enables anyone who has a brain, or who can hire someone who does, can effect change in our system.

Only meatheads view violence as an option to do that.

Hi, meathead.

The online novel in question is called “Absolved.” It’s written by Mike Vanderboegh, a right-wing blogger and former militia man who lives on government disability checks, has been featured on Fox News in relation to the Fast and Furious scandal, is on Rep. Darrell Issa’s press release distribution list and previously advocated on his blog “Sipsey Street Irregulars” for opponents of the health care law to throw bricks through the windows of Democratic members of Congress. In reaction to the arrests, Vanderboegh called those arrested a “geriatric ‘militia’” and said he was “skeptical” of the charges.

attempted violence on the right inspired by Fox news

Whatever does that mean? The "Framework that government enables me to do it in"? My current framework is a privately-produced laptop computer using an open-source web browser at a table my neighbor made for me, drinking a cup of privately-made coffee I purchased with the fruits of labor I did myself, without government.

I can't help it if you're stuck sucking on the teet of your alleged oppressor. Posting as a supporter of domestic terrorism might be one of those activities that will rightfully raise the interest of government, and you will then turn around and claim the government was wrong to view an open message board to find out if private citizens are attempting to murder innocent civilians.

You gave up any claim to privacy rights for your words when you posted them here. I suspect you'll be made aware of that soon.

Epic fail slave, try agian.
[/QUOTE]

Are they going to label me as a terrorist aswell? Strip me of my rights to due process? Lock me up without charging me with anything? Will they torture me to find out who amognst my friends share my ideology?? Maybe they should start locking up everyone who doesnt agree with the government??

Your an ignorant slave and you hate freedom. Your anti american and you piss on the graves of every soldier that ever fought for this country. Your a boot licking fascist fuckwad. Go slave for your corporate master. Like the negro slaves said
We plant the wheat, bake the bread, and eat the corn
Enjoy your corn weak minded fool.

attempted violence on the right inspired by Fox news
" Pick any example of abuse of power, whether it is the fascist “war on drugs,” the police thuggery that has become so common, the random stops and searches now routinely carried out in the name of “security” (e.g., at airports, “border checkpoints” that aren’t even at the border, “sobriety checkpoints,” and so on), or anything else. Now ask yourself the uncomfortable question: If it is wrong for cops to do these things, doesn’t that imply that the people have a right to RESIST such actions? Of course, state mercenaries don’t take kindly to being resisted, even non-violently. If you question their right to detain you, interrogate you, search you, invade your home, and so on, you are very likely to be tasered, physically assaulted, kidnapped, put in a cage, or shot. If a cop decides to treat you like livestock, whether he does it “legally” or not, you will usually have only two options: submit, or kill the cop. You can’t resist a cop “just a little” and get away with it. He will always call in more of his fellow gang members, until you are subdued or dead.

Basic logic dictates that you either have an obligation to LET “law enforcers” have their way with you, or you have the right to STOP them from doing so, which will almost always require killing them. (Politely asking fascists not to be fascists has a very poor track record.)"

Pamphlet at OWS.

Piss off, moron.

As an aside:

What's funny (and I don't give a shit what politics you have) is that the design of our country enables anyone who has a brain, or who can hire someone who does, can effect change in our system.

Only meatheads view violence as an option to do that.

Hi, meathead.

You poor uneducated fool. The design of our country enables power to maintain control of the poor through the use of buffer people. IE the middle class. The middle class didnt exist in this country untill the slave population swelled and rebellions became more and more previlant. Fear motivated the rich to create a middle class of free white people to buffer the rest of the population and to discourage white indentured servants and negro slaves from working together.

Now you know how much of a tool you really are.

Forum List

Back