Fringe group plotted attacks on Americans says FBI

Four Georgia men who belonged to a “fringe militia group” were arrested by FBI agents on Tuesday and charged with plotting an attack against U.S. citizens and federal employees using the biological toxin ricin.

Authorities say 73-year-old Frederick Thomas of Cleveland; 67-year-old Dan Roberts; 65-year-old Ray H. Adams; and 68-year-old Samuel J. Crump, all of Toccoa, Ga. began meeting in March 2011 as part of a covert group that called itself, well, the “covert group.”

Feds: Four Members Of Georgia ‘Fringe Militia Group’ Plotted Biological Attack On Citizens, Government Officials | TPMMuckraker

I applaude these seniors for standing up for what they believe in. This government is shit. They have nothing but disdain for the rule of law and the constitution, which means they have nothing but disdain for the people.

Atleast these seniors didnt just take the hush money in the form of social security and wait to die, they took the responsibility into there own hands, which they should. Three cheers for any american that doesnt want to just leave problems to the youth to deal with.

And look at this thread, nothing but a bunch of unpatriotic cowards you all are. Shame on you for not sticking up patriots that stand agianst injustice, tyranny, and enslavement. The militia is our last stand when the voting booth fails, well I gotta tell ya the voting both has been failing for a long time. Fuck you and your popular opinion, untill I know more I consider these men patriots standing up for the people.

Will these people even get a trial, a chance to speak there side?? Or will we just label them terrorists, never give them a trial, and keep them far from public view?
Why would anyone support the murder of innocents?

You're disgusting.

Four Georgia men who belonged to a “fringe militia group” were arrested by FBI agents on Tuesday and charged with plotting an attack against U.S. citizens and federal employees using the biological toxin ricin.

Authorities say 73-year-old Frederick Thomas of Cleveland; 67-year-old Dan Roberts; 65-year-old Ray H. Adams; and 68-year-old Samuel J. Crump, all of Toccoa, Ga. began meeting in March 2011 as part of a covert group that called itself, well, the “covert group.”

Feds: Four Members Of Georgia ‘Fringe Militia Group’ Plotted Biological Attack On Citizens, Government Officials | TPMMuckraker

I applaude these seniors for standing up for what they believe in. This government is shit. They have nothing but disdain for the rule of law and the constitution, which means they have nothing but disdain for the people.

Atleast these seniors didnt just take the hush money in the form of social security and wait to die, they took the responsibility into there own hands, which they should. Three cheers for any american that doesnt want to just leave problems to the youth to deal with.

And look at this thread, nothing but a bunch of unpatriotic cowards you all are. Shame on you for not sticking up patriots that stand agianst injustice, tyranny, and enslavement. The militia is our last stand when the voting booth fails, well I gotta tell ya the voting both has been failing for a long time. Fuck you and your popular opinion, untill I know more I consider these men patriots standing up for the people.

Will these people even get a trial, a chance to speak there side?? Or will we just label them terrorists, never give them a trial, and keep them far from public view?

Pardon me, but you're fucking nuts.

Their ends don't justify their means. They planned a terrorist attack against INNOCENT Americans and it would NOT have done a god damned thing to further their cause........but in fact, it would poison any words coming out of their mouths.

There's no applauding the unintelligence of their plan.
There's no applauding the killing of innocent people.

They're sick, they're dumb and worse - they're Dangerous to innocent Americans.

You support terrorism.

Pig.

Negged for being a leaky douche nozzle.

You support terrorism.

Pig.

I wanna know who's sig actually beats yours.

You support terrorism.

Pig.

I wanna know who's sig actually beats yours.
Pretty awesome, huh?

:lol:

(I'll edit it in a bit, but I'm enjoying it right now.)

You're disgusting.

He allegedly claimed he compiled a “bucket list” of government employees, politicians, corporate leaders and members of the media who would needed to be “taken out” to “make the country right again.”

That doesnt look like innocents to me. Looks like a collection of people that have either maintained the false power structure and the oligarchy or people that have greatly profited from it. Fuck em. They violate our sovereignty and they deserve what they get. Militias serve to protect the constitution and the bill of rights, from all enemies, and that includes domestic aswell.

You fucking cowards think the few freedoms you have left came from god, they didnt, they came from men just like those seniors.

Like I said, I hope they get a trial.

You're disgusting.

He allegedly claimed he compiled a “bucket list” of government employees, politicians, corporate leaders and members of the media who would needed to be “taken out” to “make the country right again.”

That doesnt look like innocents to me. Looks like a collection of people that have either maintained the false power structure and the oligarchy or people that have greatly profited from it. Fuck em. They violate our sovereignty and they deserve what they get. Militias serve to protect the constitution and the bill of rights, from all enemies, and that includes domestic aswell.

You fucking cowards think the few freedoms you have left came from god, they didnt, they came from men just like those seniors.

This does sound like innocents, to sane individuals.

"Crump arrived and said that he would like to make 10 pounds of ricin and disperse it in various United States cities, including Atlanta. Crump described a scenario for dispersing the ricin in Atlanta in which the toxin would be blown from a car traveling on the interstates."

Moron.

Pig.

How many of you people that are so worried about the
“bucket list” of government employees, politicians, corporate leaders and members of the media who would needed to be “taken out”
are concerned about the drone strikes in libya killing innocents? Or how about Iraqi innocents?? Afghanistan innocents, Palestinian innocents?

All a bunch of fucking hypocrites. Looks to me like I am alot more sane then you are.

I applaude these seniors for standing up for what they believe in.

you've got to be fucking kidding me. You can "Stand up for what you believe in" as long and often as you'd like - as long as you don't stand up by killing innocent civilians.

Pure, unadulterated and hateful trash. Fuck you.

You can't work in a Government building and be innocent?

Shut the fuck up. You're a sick pup.

"Water the tree."

No, really, shut the fuck up.

You're not a slave, you don't need a fucking revolution. You can walk outside, you can go to the club and dance with chicks and get fucked. You can go to school and get (hopefully) a good job and build a nest-egg for your family.

So shut the fuck up, my god.

If your kid or kids worked in a Government building and got killed I'm sure you'd change your fucking tune.

You're disgusting.

Thanks for proving what a disgusting asswipe you are. You don't kill people because you THINK they are bad. You get them arrested and put on trial.

Such unconstitutional behavior among people that claim to support the constitution.

You're disgusting.

he's a vile disgusting loser.

and i wonder how he thinks he's different from any other terrorist scum.

"Water the tree."

You're not a slave, you don't need a fucking revolution. You can walk outside, you can go to the club and dance with chicks and get fucked. You can go to school and get (hopefully) a good job and build a nest-egg for your family.

If your kid or kids worked in a Government building and got killed I'm sure you'd change your fucking tune.

My kids wouldnt work in a government building. In my house government is a 4 letter word. Working for the government is the same as working for the crips, the only difference is one gang is 'official' and is alot bigger.

And yes, I am a slave. And so are most people in this country. Who here will not work there whole lives only to die pennyless?? You all know its true, thats why you want to keep social security, and medicaid and medicare.

"Water the tree."

My kids wouldnt work in a government building. In my house government is a 4 letter word. Working for the government is the same as working for the crips, the only difference is one gang is 'official' and is alot bigger.

Let me guess - if your house is burning down, you call the government. Amiright?

And yes, I am a slave. And so are most people in this country. Who here will not work there whole lives only to die pennyless?? You all know its true, thats why you want to keep social security, and medicaid and medicare.

I won't work my whole life to die pennyless. I'll work for about 1/2 my life and die with enough to help my kids be comfortable.

Just because you're a lazy terrorist supporter doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

"Water the tree."

Ypou're a fucking sick loser. Sad that you even have kids.

You're a slave because you have to work?

Well, golly..........it appears you're using your income to buy things, like Computers and Internet Service.

The Government is not a 4-letter word. It's imperfect. But .....
They are our Police, our Firemen, our Military, our Engineers, Scientists, Astronauts, Presidents, Judges.......you sound like an un grateful little shithead.

"Water the tree."

Let me guess - if your house is burning down, you call the government. Amiright?

I won't work my whole life to die pennyless. I'll work for about 1/2 my life and die with enough to help my kids be comfortable.

Just because you're a lazy terrorist supporter doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

Ya I told myself that to, for 16 years. Then I realized that I was no better then when I was 18. Only an ignorant fool believes they are free.

If your so fucking free name one thing you can do without either the governments direct/indirect permission or approval.

Ya I told myself that to, for 16 years. Then I realized that I was no better then when I was 18. Only an ignorant fool believes they are free.

If your so fucking free name one thing you can do without either the governments direct/indirect permission or approval.

Fetch with my Dog in my fucking yard, prick.

I won't work my whole life and I won't die pennyless. period. Some of us put forth enough effort and skill to save.

I can spend hours locating terrorist sympathizers such as yourself and calling them out.

Forum List

Back