Fringe group plotted attacks on Americans says FBI

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Four Georgia men who belonged to a “fringe militia group” were arrested by FBI agents on Tuesday and charged with plotting an attack against U.S. citizens and federal employees using the biological toxin ricin.

Authorities say 73-year-old Frederick Thomas of Cleveland; 67-year-old Dan Roberts; 65-year-old Ray H. Adams; and 68-year-old Samuel J. Crump, all of Toccoa, Ga. began meeting in March 2011 as part of a covert group that called itself, well, the “covert group.”

Feds: Four Members Of Georgia ‘Fringe Militia Group’ Plotted Biological Attack On Citizens, Government Officials | TPMMuckraker

Old assed gremlins.

Said they were doing it to save the Constitution, jeebus

I wish we could find out if they posted here.

Did "The T" post last night?

I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeed :shock:

oh brother.

FRINGE GROUP.

I wonder if that is what we should call the OWS?:lol:

oh brother.

FRINGE GROUP.

I wonder if that is what we should call the OWS?:lol:

Usually with an approval rating in the 20's and 30's?

Do you know what fringe means?

These guys wanted to use ricin against US Government Officials to "save the Constitution," they're fucking loons. None under 60 years old.

The only thing I'm surprised about is it wasn't (RIGHT WING) fringe group in the title

The only thing I'm surprised about is it wasn't (RIGHT WING) fringe group in the title

And if they had a left lean you'd be the first one to put left wing in the title. You know how you roll. Slam the brakes.

While their original plan was meant to kill this or that person, the final plan was to spread it by using thier car.

That's mass murder of innocent bystanders.

These guys are batshitcrazy and need to be locked away, if found guilty.

Adams used to work as a lab technician at the Department of Agriculture while Crump was a contractor who used to do maintenance for the Center for Disease Control.
\

Note how both of the above actaully made their livings THANKS to the government?

But I'd bet dollars to donuts that those guys saw themselves as ANTI-GOVERNMENT freedom fighters.

Thomas, according to a Red State profile which matches his profile, is a Vietnam vet who worked as an aerospace communications systems Engineer and held “top secret security clearance for nearly 50 years.”

FYI, I am informed that over 800,000 US citizens have "top secret" clearances. My guess is a LOT of them think like these traitors to our nation.

Roberts sued a number of local officials and a newspaper in federal court in relation to a 2004 “Southern Heritage” event he organized at a middle school that featured the Confederate flag.

Ah yes, another of todays apologist sons of the south who loathe the government that shut down the vile SLAVER NATION that they WISH had succeeded.

One who also made his living working for the government, and one who had a secret security clearance,, too.

Neat, huh?

Treason by somebody whose entire life was supported by the government that he hates.

According to the lawsuit, he “co-sponsored and assisted in flag rallies organized by the Southern Rights Association [hereafter SRA]. He is widely known in the area as a flag supporter.”

Yeah he supports the flag and everything vile that flag it stood for, that's fairly obvious.

Crazy old White men.

Boy! there's a lot of them out there, isn't there?

Last edited:

And if they had a left lean you'd be the first one to put left wing in the title. You know how you roll. Slam the brakes.

naaa, I wouldn't of posted it in first place. You could post these types of stories until the cows come home, it happens ALL THE TIME

While their original plan was meant to kill this or that person, the final plan was to spread it by using thier car.

Your "while their original plan" - is just as bad. There's no reason to obfuscate between one way or the other. They're both horrendous.

Your "while their original plan" - is just as bad. There's no reason to obfuscate between one way or the other. They're both horrendous.

I'm going to have to disagree.

Planning on killing, even a score of adults, while evil, is not as evil as killing a child, or a bus load.

I'm going to have to disagree.

Planning on killing, even a score of adults, while evil, is not as evil as killing a child, or a bus load.

I don't really differentiate my innocents like that :cuckoo:

innocent life is innocent life, to me.

Four Georgia men who belonged to a “fringe militia group” were arrested by FBI agents on Tuesday and charged with plotting an attack against U.S. citizens and federal employees using the biological toxin ricin.

Authorities say 73-year-old Frederick Thomas of Cleveland; 67-year-old Dan Roberts; 65-year-old Ray H. Adams; and 68-year-old Samuel J. Crump, all of Toccoa, Ga. began meeting in March 2011 as part of a covert group that called itself, well, the “covert group.”

Feds: Four Members Of Georgia ‘Fringe Militia Group’ Plotted Biological Attack On Citizens, Government Officials | TPMMuckraker

I applaude these seniors for standing up for what they believe in. This government is shit. They have nothing but disdain for the rule of law and the constitution, which means they have nothing but disdain for the people.

Atleast these seniors didnt just take the hush money in the form of social security and wait to die, they took the responsibility into there own hands, which they should. Three cheers for any american that doesnt want to just leave problems to the youth to deal with.

And look at this thread, nothing but a bunch of unpatriotic cowards you all are. Shame on you for not sticking up patriots that stand agianst injustice, tyranny, and enslavement. The militia is our last stand when the voting booth fails, well I gotta tell ya the voting both has been failing for a long time. Fuck you and your popular opinion, untill I know more I consider these men patriots standing up for the people.

Will these people even get a trial, a chance to speak there side?? Or will we just label them terrorists, never give them a trial, and keep them far from public view?

Forum List

Back