Fringe group plotted attacks on Americans says FBI

You poor uneducated fool. The design of our country enables power to maintain control of the poor through the use of buffer people. IE the middle class. The middle class didnt exist in this country untill the slave population swelled and rebellions became more and more previlant. Fear motivated the rich to create a middle class of free white people to buffer the rest of the population and to discourage white indentured servants and negro slaves from working together.

Now you know how much of a tool you really are.

I think I know who the uneducated fool is.

Problem may even be, that you do know History but you just don't *understand* it.

You think you're a Slave because Society has "Laws." That's an extremist View. Human History shows that Barbarism is a result of a Lawless, Anarchist Society. Take Pirates, for instance.

If you want to live in a lawless society, get the fuck out. What else is there to say? You *do* have the freedom to leave.

The online novel in question is called “Absolved.” It’s written by Mike Vanderboegh, a right-wing blogger and former militia man who lives on government disability checks, has been featured on Fox News in relation to the Fast and Furious scandal, is on Rep. Darrell Issa’s press release distribution list and previously advocated on his blog “Sipsey Street Irregulars” for opponents of the health care law to throw bricks through the windows of Democratic members of Congress. In reaction to the arrests, Vanderboegh called those arrested a “geriatric ‘militia’” and said he was “skeptical” of the charges.

attempted violence on the right inspired by Fox news
" Pick any example of abuse of power, whether it is the fascist “war on drugs,” the police thuggery that has become so common, the random stops and searches now routinely carried out in the name of “security” (e.g., at airports, “border checkpoints” that aren’t even at the border, “sobriety checkpoints,” and so on), or anything else. Now ask yourself the uncomfortable question: If it is wrong for cops to do these things, doesn’t that imply that the people have a right to RESIST such actions? Of course, state mercenaries don’t take kindly to being resisted, even non-violently. If you question their right to detain you, interrogate you, search you, invade your home, and so on, you are very likely to be tasered, physically assaulted, kidnapped, put in a cage, or shot. If a cop decides to treat you like livestock, whether he does it “legally” or not, you will usually have only two options: submit, or kill the cop. You can’t resist a cop “just a little” and get away with it. He will always call in more of his fellow gang members, until you are subdued or dead.

Basic logic dictates that you either have an obligation to LET “law enforcers” have their way with you, or you have the right to STOP them from doing so, which will almost always require killing them. (Politely asking fascists not to be fascists has a very poor track record.)"

Pamphlet at OWS.

Piss off, moron.

Fox news inspired these nutters to attempted violence.

Does that somehow NOT exsist because some right wing asshole planted crap at a OWS event?

Four Georgia men who belonged to a “fringe militia group” were arrested by FBI agents on Tuesday and charged with plotting an attack against U.S. citizens and federal employees using the biological toxin ricin.

Authorities say 73-year-old Frederick Thomas of Cleveland; 67-year-old Dan Roberts; 65-year-old Ray H. Adams; and 68-year-old Samuel J. Crump, all of Toccoa, Ga. began meeting in March 2011 as part of a covert group that called itself, well, the “covert group.”

Feds: Four Members Of Georgia ‘Fringe Militia Group’ Plotted Biological Attack On Citizens, Government Officials | TPMMuckraker

I applaude these seniors for standing up for what they believe in. This government is shit. They have nothing but disdain for the rule of law and the constitution, which means they have nothing but disdain for the people.

Atleast these seniors didnt just take the hush money in the form of social security and wait to die, they took the responsibility into there own hands, which they should. Three cheers for any american that doesnt want to just leave problems to the youth to deal with.

And look at this thread, nothing but a bunch of unpatriotic cowards you all are. Shame on you for not sticking up patriots that stand agianst injustice, tyranny, and enslavement. The militia is our last stand when the voting booth fails, well I gotta tell ya the voting both has been failing for a long time. Fuck you and your popular opinion, untill I know more I consider these men patriots standing up for the people.
Will these people even get a trial, a chance to speak there side?? Or will we just label them terrorists, never give them a trial, and keep them far from public view?

dear fool , you said it

Last edited:
So your solution is for nutters to kill their fellow Americans radomly?

I didnt say that, you said that. Those are your words not mine.

You did say that.

These guys planned to release chemical weapons at Random on the Highway. You've already been shown this information, and you called them Patriots.

Rot slow.

I think YOU'RE THE SLAVE, to extremist-minded thinking. There's always a "they" out to get ya, huh bud? Not enough family get togethers, to enjoy your life? Barbecues? Sporting events? Comedy shows? Vacations? No hobbies?

I suppose you asshats think these poeple are domestic terrorists to.

Sheriffs Stand TALL for the Constitution and Against Environmental Extremism - YouTube

What you people are is the equivalant of the german public when hitler rose to power.

Actually, Hitler wanted a purist society, kind of like, you know, the one your deviant mind envisions.

No dipshit, what hitler wanted was power and tyranny. He just used the 'purist society' as a vehicle to obtain that.

I dont seek a purist society, your a fucking liar.

" Pick any example of abuse of power, whether it is the fascist “war on drugs,” the police thuggery that has become so common, the random stops and searches now routinely carried out in the name of “security” (e.g., at airports, “border checkpoints” that aren’t even at the border, “sobriety checkpoints,” and so on), or anything else. Now ask yourself the uncomfortable question: If it is wrong for cops to do these things, doesn’t that imply that the people have a right to RESIST such actions? Of course, state mercenaries don’t take kindly to being resisted, even non-violently. If you question their right to detain you, interrogate you, search you, invade your home, and so on, you are very likely to be tasered, physically assaulted, kidnapped, put in a cage, or shot. If a cop decides to treat you like livestock, whether he does it “legally” or not, you will usually have only two options: submit, or kill the cop. You can’t resist a cop “just a little” and get away with it. He will always call in more of his fellow gang members, until you are subdued or dead.

Basic logic dictates that you either have an obligation to LET “law enforcers” have their way with you, or you have the right to STOP them from doing so, which will almost always require killing them. (Politely asking fascists not to be fascists has a very poor track record.)"

Pamphlet at OWS.

Piss off, moron.

Fox news inspired these nutters to attempted violence.

Does that somehow NOT exsist because some right wing asshole planted crap at a OWS event?
There is no evidence that the pamphlets AT OWS were put there by anyone OTHER THAN OWS.

Fox interviewed an author. If JD Salinger were alive, you would have to call him out for inspiring nutters.

You can only spend your time in this manner so long as you do it within the framework that government enables you to do it in.
Whatever does that mean? The "Framework that government enables me to do it in"? My current framework is a privately-produced laptop computer using an open-source web browser at a table my neighbor made for me, drinking a cup of privately-made coffee I purchased with the fruits of labor I did myself, without government.

I can't help it if you're stuck sucking on the teet of your alleged oppressor. Posting as a supporter of domestic terrorism might be one of those activities that will rightfully raise the interest of government, and you will then turn around and claim the government was wrong to view an open message board to find out if private citizens are attempting to murder innocent civilians.

You gave up any claim to privacy rights for your words when you posted them here. I suspect you'll be made aware of that soon.

Epic fail slave, try agian.

Are they going to label me as a terrorist aswell?[/quote]

That depends. do you fit the definition?

Strip me of my rights to due process?

No. Like almost every terrorist we've caught on American soil, you'll be given the right to defend yourself.

Now, if you're caught on a battlefield in Iraq? Might be different. Sucks, but it's true.

Your an ignorant slave and you hate freedom. Your anti american and you piss on the graves of every soldier that ever fought for this country. Your a boot licking fascist fuckwad. Go slave for your corporate master. Like the negro slaves said
We plant the wheat, bake the bread, and eat the corn
Enjoy your corn weak minded fool.

Fuck you.

I hope you enjoy the visit.

I suppose you asshats think these poeple are domestic terrorists to.

Sheriffs Stand TALL for the Constitution and Against Environmental Extremism - YouTube

What you people are is the equivalant of the german public when hitler rose to power.

Actually, Hitler wanted a purist society, kind of like, you know, the one your deviant mind envisions.

No dipshit, what hitler wanted was power and tyranny. He just used the 'purist society' as a vehicle to obtain that.

You're a scumbag of the highest order.

You openly professed approval for Domestic Terrorism. Killing of innocent Americans. Without due process. Without the Constitutional Authority to do so, while ironically saying you're "defending" it.

Is there anything more to say, really? You're a fucking pussy.

And another thing, if you feel so strongly about these things and these men being patriots, then why is YOUR pussy ass sitting on a computer chair doing dick-shit as opposed to trying to be a patriot in some way your self?

Why?

Because #1: you know they're nuts.
#2. you're a coward.
#3. you're not convinced enough that you're a slave to actually, you know, get off your duff.

The online novel in question is called “Absolved.” It’s written by Mike Vanderboegh, a right-wing blogger and former militia man who lives on government disability checks, has been featured on Fox News in relation to the Fast and Furious scandal, is on Rep. Darrell Issa’s press release distribution list and previously advocated on his blog “Sipsey Street Irregulars” for opponents of the health care law to throw bricks through the windows of Democratic members of Congress. In reaction to the arrests, Vanderboegh called those arrested a “geriatric ‘militia’” and said he was “skeptical” of the charges.

Pamphlet at OWS.

Piss off, moron.

I was riding home from a work function about six months ago when we were pulled over. We were pulled over for speeding because the driver didnt see a speed limit sign by the exit from the highway. The cop asked me for my DL cause I didnt have a seatbelt on in the passenger seat. I asked him why? Was he going to tax me at gunpoint? He informed me that he wasnt pointing his gun at me and that I should learn to conform. I asked him what would happen if he wrote my ticket, if I refused to pay it, and then refused to comply with arrest for not paying such ticket.

He didnt say anything, just went back to his car and wrote the ticket. But I won, and I could tell he was thinking about what I said. I paid the ticket btw, why cause I still got a little shit left to lose. Government just keeps taking and taking, it should be no surprise that eventually people will no longer have anything left to lose.

You're a scumbag of the highest order.

You openly professed approval for Domestic Terrorism. Killing of innocent Americans. Without due process. Without the Constitutional Authority to do so, while ironically saying you're "defending" it.

Is there anything more to say, really? You're a fucking pussy.

And another thing, if you feel so strongly about these things and these men being patriots, then why is YOUR pussy ass sitting on a computer chair doing dick-shit as opposed to trying to be a patriot in some way your self?

Why?

Because #1: you know they're nuts.
#2. you're a coward.
#3. you're not convinced enough that you're a slave to actually, you know, get off your duff.

No, I just still have shit left to lose. Same as you batshit.

Pamphlet at OWS.

Piss off, moron.

I was riding home from a work function about six months ago when we were pulled over. We were pulled over for speeding because the driver didnt see a speed limit sign by the exit from the highway. The cop asked me for my DL cause I didnt have a seatbelt on in the passenger seat. I asked him why? Was he going to tax me at gunpoint? He informed me that he wasnt pointing his gun at me and that I should learn to conform. I asked him what would happen if he wrote my ticket, if I refused to pay it, and then refused to comply with arrest for not paying such ticket.

He didnt say anything, just went back to his car and wrote the ticket. But I won, and I could tell he was thinking about what I said. I paid the ticket btw, why cause I still got a little shit left to lose. Government just keeps taking and taking, it should be no surprise that eventually people will no longer have anything left to lose.

Maybe you should have been wearing your seatbelt, dipshit, while legally lobbying to remove the seatbelt law.

but no, you're on your ass typing.

Pamphlet at OWS.

Piss off, moron.

I was riding home from a work function about six months ago when we were pulled over.
Riding on a government-built, government-financed road?!

We were pulled over for speeding because the driver didnt see a speed limit sign by the exit from the highway. The cop asked me for my DL cause I didnt have a seatbelt on in the passenger seat. I asked him why? Was he going to tax me at gunpoint? He informed me that he wasnt pointing his gun at me and that I should learn to conform. I asked him what would happen if he wrote my ticket, if I refused to pay it, and then refused to comply with arrest for not paying such ticket.

You "won"? What the fuck did you "win"?

Forum List

Back