Frigid record shattering cold to hit US this week!!

the really funny thing about this thread

is the global warmists are now arguing that

this is "normal"

--LOL

they have slipped a long way --LOL
LOL No, it is little cocksucks like you that have slipped. You state now that freezing temperatures in December are unusual. Since when has that been the case? Oh my, only since we started warming rapidly. Normal variation taking us back to normal temperatures for this time of year, when it should be taking us back to exceptional cold temperatures for this time of year.

this is "normal"

--LOL

LOL No, it is little cocksucks like you that have slipped. You state now that freezing temperatures in December are unusual. Since when has that been the case? Oh my, only since we started warming rapidly. Normal variation taking us back to normal temperatures for this time of year, when it should be taking us back to exceptional cold temperatures for this time of year.

i havent slipped i have said folks like you are full of shit from day one

now things are "normal" LOL jackass

where the fck you hiding the "warm"

--LOL

The alarmist's LOVE the NOAA...........until it comes out with stuff that doesn't conform with the warming narrative!!!

>>PS........Drudge and Breitbart simply posted official communication from the NOAA<<

Over much of the USA, it was the warmest fall ever.

Fall 2016 Was Record Warmest For Dozens of Cities from Northeast to West

So, even by skook's normal standard of always failing and losing big in the gheyest way imaginable, this is a hilarious fail of a thread. Record-breaking warmth over much of the USA over the whole fall, so skook desperately tried flailing his limp wrists about and squealing about a snowflake somewhere.

Denier losers, I suggest you just slink away in disgrace quietly now. I'm sure your masters have prepared a new propaganda lie for you to repeat, so go get fetch it for us, and parrot it here, like the good wuss-cultists you are. It will get debunked too, and you'll be humiliated and cry again, and the cycle will keep repeating.

this is "normal"

--LOL

--LOL

conus-recordcold-dec2016.jpg

Where I live were looking at 25-30 deg F below norm...

this is "normal"

--LOL

--LOL

conus-recordcold-dec2016.jpg

Where I live were looking at 25-30 deg F below norm...

exactly

the man made global warming hoax is about over

except for the butthurt

So, even by skook's normal standard of always failing and losing big in the gheyest way imaginable, this is a hilarious fail of a thread. Record-breaking warmth over much of the USA over the whole fall, so skook desperately tried flailing his limp wrists about and squealing about a snowflake somewhere.

Denier losers, I suggest you just slink away in disgrace quietly now. I'm sure your masters have prepared a new propaganda lie for you to repeat, so go get fetch it for us, and parrot it here, like the good wuss-cultists you are. It will get debunked too, and you'll be humiliated and cry again, and the cycle will keep repeating.
The dead El Niña's last gasp... and no step increase in GAT followed by a significant cooling, potentially a step decrease in global average temp.. The great pause resumes in the next few days as GAT is now below the pause base line... and has been for a month..

The dead El Niña's last gasp... and no step increase in GAT followed by a significant cooling, potentially a step decrease in global average temp.. The great pause resumes in the next few days as GAT is now below the pause base line... and has been for a month..
Oh fuck. Silly Billy is predicting cold once again. Now you know it is going to get hot. LOL

Alarmists quibble with a degree here or there.......that's their MO. Basically..........always missing the point.

Whether it is 20 degree's or 25 degree's and a stiff wind is blowing, you are miserable as fuck and looking for the nearest nut sack warmer station. AND you are saying to yourself, "Where is the fucking global warming?":wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:When it is happening in November and early December.....and then in April, you can double the WTF emoticons!

Its like Ive always said.........for the masses, reality is 95% perception. But not to the alarmists.......they really do think the "science" trumps the perception. Its a basic lack of understanding human behavior.:beer:

For once I agree with Skook. The US may chill due to the bold face all caps line at the site he quoted.
**WIDESPREAD BLAST OF COLD AIR PLUNGES FROM ALASKA TO THE WESTERN US EARLY NEXT WEEK AND THEN EXPANDS INTO THE EASTERN US**

This has been happening a lot over the past few years. Why skook thinks that this should cause alarmists be alarmed is beyond me, since everyone including skook should realize there is a difference between global cooling and a US cold spell.

For once I agree with Skook. The US may chill due to the bold face all caps line at the site he quoted.
**WIDESPREAD BLAST OF COLD AIR PLUNGES FROM ALASKA TO THE WESTERN US EARLY NEXT WEEK AND THEN EXPANDS INTO THE EASTERN US**

This has been happening a lot over the past few years. Why skook thinks that this should cause alarmists be alarmed is beyond me, since everyone including skook should realize there is a difference between global cooling and a US cold spell.

Call me the asshole here but not getting the meaning............like at all.:popcorn:

Yes, well explained here;

And here;

Yes, well explained here; ..... And here;
I watched the second video. I planned on watching only the first few minutes of the second video, but ended up watching the first 35 minutes. Very fascinating and very clear on why the weather is irregular due to the polar jet stream.
Thanks.

Yes, well explained here; ..... And here;
I watched the second video. I planned on watching only the first few minutes of the second video, but ended up watching the first 35 minutes. Very fascinating and very clear on why the weather is irregular due to the polar jet stream.
Thanks.
Can't you explain how the last 10ppm of CO2 affected the jet stream?

Forum List

Back