Friends, enemies and strangers.

You know, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Did Sky ever tell you about the time that she seduced an underaged girl?

Could we accurately say, based upon Sky's history, that she trolls for underaged girls?

Wow I didn't know about that, but of course I'm being judged for what I did.:doubt:
Nice. Catz starts a false rumor and everyone believes it.

How is that any different than you saying I "prey" on married ladies?:doubt:

You know, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Did Sky ever tell you about the time that she seduced an underaged girl?

Could we accurately say, based upon Sky's history, that she trolls for underaged girls?

Wow I didn't know about that, but of course I'm being judged for what I did.:doubt:

Aren't you busy ignoring me?

No, I'm not. I commented on you admitting for the SECOND time, that you prey on women who are already in other relationships, and then you put them down for it. I don't respect you for acting like that.

Why do you expect tolerance for your sexual choices, but express judgement about the choices of other people? :cuckoo:

Important question for Sky.

Immie

Bullshit.:eusa_hand:

That's what it looks like when you admit you knew they were both in other relationships, and you had to "slip it in" anyway.

What was worse, was the way you put that Muslim woman down for fucking you. That is hateful.

I never put her down, your making it up.:evil:

You made a comment about her that was VERY disrespectful. You got off on seducing her because she was both Muslim AND engaged.

You made a comment about her that was VERY disrespectful. You got off on seducing her because she was both Muslim AND engaged.

Who are you to judge other people's sexual choices?

p.s. Sky, I remember the conversation about you and the underaged girl VERY WELL. What was she, 16 or 17 years old? And you were in your mid 20s or later. I suppose that was okay, though, because it was lesbian sex. Lesbians can't commit statutory rape, can they?

Of course, you haven't provided ANY proof for the claims that you've made about High Gravity. So, what's good for the goose and all.

Last edited:
No, I'm not. I commented on you admitting for the SECOND time, that you prey on women who are already in other relationships, and then you put them down for it. I don't respect you for acting like that.

Why do you expect tolerance for your sexual choices, but express judgement about the choices of other people? :cuckoo:

Important question for Sky.

Immie

You believe catz that I "troll for underaged girls"? You really are a piece of work.

That's what it looks like when you admit you knew they were both in other relationships, and you had to "slip it in" anyway.

What was worse, was the way you put that Muslim woman down for fucking you. That is hateful.

I never put her down, your making it up.:evil:

For your information I didn't know she was Iranian until later I thought she was Hispanic, and I did not get off on seducing her you are making up lies.:evil: We enjoyed our time together, this was 5 years ago.:doubt:

I have no such desire. I really don't care. As long as they don't insist that I condone their activities or be a witness to their activities, I don't care what they do.

Sarcastic posts are sarcastic bro. I'm not judging you. :)

No worries, I understood the sarcasm, but you know where Sky would have gone with that had I not denied it. In fact, she will probably go along with it even though I deny it.

Immie

It seems to me, when you BRAG about hitting on a married woman, AND an engaged Muslim woman, and you say disrespectful things about those women, yes, you can be said to be "preying" on women.

Are you going to tell me that you think I "troll for underaged girls"?

Let me guess Sky, If I was a Lesbian and slept with her, you would shower me with compliments about being open minded and for helping this poor Muslim women explore eh?

It seems to me, when you BRAG about hitting on a married woman, AND an engaged Muslim woman, and you say disrespectful things about those women, yes, you can be said to be "preying" on women.

I said nothing disrespectful about her, I enjoyed my time with her. You are lying.:evil:

I have no such desire. I really don't care. As long as they don't insist that I condone their activities or be a witness to their activities, I don't care what they do.

Sarcastic posts are sarcastic bro. I'm not judging you. :)

No worries, I understood the sarcasm, but you know where Sky would have gone with that had I not denied it. In fact, she will probably go along with it even though I deny it.

Immie

Do you agree with Catz that I "troll for underaged girls"?

I said nothing disrespectful about her, I enjoyed my time with her. You are lying.:evil:

I'm not lying. I'm telling you honestly how I remember that post. In was in a thread about Muslims and you used that anecdote as a Muslim putdown.

I'm not lying. I'm telling you honestly how I remember that post. In was in a thread about Muslims and you used that anecdote as a Muslim putdown.

Than bust out the post where I disrespected her and we can start there, I'm out have a good weekend.

Support your claims with evidence or shut your whore mouth. Slandering another person's character because you can't handle the heat that you've created is a truly despicable act.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back