Friends, enemies and strangers.

I said nothing disrespectful about her, I enjoyed my time with her. You are lying.:evil:

I'm not lying. I'm telling you honestly how I remember that post. In was in a thread about Muslims and you used that anecdote as a Muslim putdown.

Than bust out the post where I disrespected her and we can start there, I'm out have a good weekend.

That would take me an eternity to find and you know it. Have a good weekend.

I'm not lying. I'm telling you honestly how I remember that post. In was in a thread about Muslims and you used that anecdote as a Muslim putdown.

Support your claims with evidence or shut your whore mouth. You began this by slandering another poster's character.

FUCK YOU. You support your own god damn lies that I troll for underaged girls you piece of shit.

Why do you expect tolerance for your sexual choices, but express judgement about the choices of other people? :cuckoo:

Important question for Sky.

Immie

You believe catz that I "troll for underaged girls"? You really are a piece of work.

That is funny, I don't think I said anything about believing her that you troll for underaged women. She didn't provide a lick of backup to support her statement. I haven't discussed it at all. If I did believe it, I would have already reported it to the authorities. Don't worry, I have not reported it.

She asked you a question and you have her on iggy. I simply passed the question on to you.

Immie

Support your claims with evidence or shut your whore mouth. You began this by slandering another poster's character.

FUCK YOU. You support your own god damn lies that I troll for underaged girls you piece of shit.

Why should I? You seem perfectly comfortable with making false allegations about other posters. If that strategy is good enough for you to use, then it's fair for others to do so as well.

Of course, we both know that I'm not lying. We go way back, Sky. And, I don't forget things like that.

Last edited:
Let me guess Sky, If I was a Lesbian and slept with her, you would shower me with compliments about being open minded and for helping this poor Muslim women explore eh?

Huh? No. If a lesbian slept with a married or engaged woman it would be the same kind of misdeed.

churchtop.jpg

What is it with you and churches chicken? lol

You finally get the point. Anyone who puts other people into those categories of "I like you"
and "I don't like you" and "I'm indifferent or could give a shit about you" is doing nothing other than having a lot of ME going on.

We all do this. "Friends" are the people we like or love, "enemies" are the people we don't like or who oppose us or who want to harm us, "strangers" are those whose well being we are indifferent to, or who we tend to ignore.

No...we do not all do that.

People i don't like...i don't like. That does not make them my enemy.
People who disagree with me...disagree with me. That does not make them my enemy.

Friends are the people you CAN disagree with and still like and be friends with.

So here is a question for you sky. What happens when one of your "friends" disagrees with you. Does that make them your enemy and no longer a friend?

Your "labeling system" is buddhist bullshit that i thought you were abandoning. I told you before, i "get" it and always have. That does not make it any less bullshit.

Every time I think you understand what I'm talking about you come out with a post like this. Bummer.

When a friend disagrees with me, we fight about it, and usually, we give each other some space and then both apologize.

The categories of "friend, enemy and stranger" are always temporary. In the above example, "falling out, or becoming enemies in the moment" is temporary.

Some people hold grudges a long time.

I usually get over my anger fast. I was angry, really angry earlier this week. Then it vanished. Feelings come and go.

Most of my friends in RL I am completely myself with, and they love my passionate nature, stubbornness and fight.

People here on messageboards don't seem to like that about me. Too bad. There are a few people here whose opinions matter to me, and when I'm on the outs with them, I suffer.

There are a couple here who judge me horribly, and always in the same way, and their opinions don't matter to me. They aren't loving ever.

I told you sky, i get exactly what you are saying.
So what you are saying is you melt down, snap a gasket have a little tantrum... go off and sulk in time out...and get over Then you are all better and kiss and make up.

You are pissed off enough to shove everyone away, stomp your little feet and say no one is your friend any more. Then you are going to say everyone is your enemy and you are going to lash out and hurt your enemys as much as you can. Then when you are done lashing out, you will kiss and make up and all will be right in the world.

What i tell my SIL is that i would be more then happy to gag and hog tie her son till he gets over his tantrum. She is never quite sure how to take that. She is appalled that i have the audacity to judge her son.

Friends, enemies and strangers. We exaggerate the positive qualities of our friends, while ignoring or minimizing their flaws. We do the opposite with our enemies. We exaggerate their negative qualities, ignore or minimize their positive qualities and we are indifferent to strangers.

How can one develop an equal, kind, regard for "friend, enemy and stranger"?

Friend, Stranger or Enemy by David W. Edgerly, Ph.D.

I spent about a month one time contemplating this topic. It's pretty illuminating.

By not taking there bullshit personally. Works for both friends and enemy's.

No, I'm not. I commented on you admitting for the SECOND time, that you prey on women who are already in other relationships, and then you put them down for it. I don't respect you for acting like that.

Why do you expect tolerance for your sexual choices, but express judgement about the choices of other people? :cuckoo:

I have asked her the same question... She has yet to give an answer or explain herself. If you attack on a sexual level...then your sexual exploits are up as fair game.

Friends, enemies and strangers. We exaggerate the positive qualities of our friends, while ignoring or minimizing their flaws. We do the opposite with our enemies. We exaggerate their negative qualities, ignore or minimize their positive qualities and we are indifferent to strangers.

How can one develop an equal, kind, regard for "friend, enemy and stranger"?

Friend, Stranger or Enemy by David W. Edgerly, Ph.D.

I spent about a month one time contemplating this topic. It's pretty illuminating.

By not taking there bullshit personally. Works for both friends and enemy's.

Exactly. I don't take anyone's bullshit.

No, I'm not. I commented on you admitting for the SECOND time, that you prey on women who are already in other relationships, and then you put them down for it. I don't respect you for acting like that.

I have asked her the same question... She has yet to give an answer or explain herself. If you attack on a sexual level...then your sexual exploits are up as fair game.

WTF are you talking about? I haven't "attacked you on a sexual level".

Keep saying that to yourself and someday you will believe it.

You going to spread a false rumor too? How did I attack you on a sexual level?

You sanitized your comments off of my VM's.

Refer to your PM's. You know exactly what i am referring to hun. I did not say you attacked me... i said you attacked on a sexual level. Read the string and pay attention hun.

Last edited:

Refer to your PM's. You know exactly what i am referring to hun. I did not say you attacked me... i said you attacked on a sexual level.

Someone told me that it would shut you up if I asked you what your safe word is. I'm sorry that you took that as a sexual attack.

My sincere apology.

I certainly did not intend to "sexually attack" you.

Last edited:

Refer to your PM's. You know exactly what i am referring to hun. I did not say you attacked me... i said you attacked on a sexual level.

Someone told me that it would shut you up if I asked you what your safe word is. I'm sorry that you took that as a sexual attack.

My sincere apology.

Someone told you? LMAO... do tell her if the shoe fits wear it hun. That should teach you a lesson on listening to "someone".

Again...i will ask you if you think it is a fair question. What is your safe word sky.

My sincere apology.

Someone told you? LMAO... do tell her if the shoe fits wear it hun. That should teach you a lesson on listening to "someone".

Again...i will ask you if you think it is a fair question. What is your safe word sky.

Nope. That person was right about you. You are not trustworthy. I was told you like to play games and it appears to be true. I haven't trusted you since. Now you're telling me I "attacked you sexually". Tell me exactly, how does someone do that on the internet? Cyber rape or something?

News to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back