Friends, enemies and strangers.

I usually get over my anger fast. I was angry, really angry earlier this week. Then it vanished. Feelings come and go.

Especially if you have borderline personality disorder.

Important message for Sky Dancer.

By the way, Catz, she really doesn't get over her anger all that quickly despite the lies posted here. She's been angry at me for months and is screaming her head off at me in another thread. Don't believe her.

Immie

Last edited:
By the way, Catz, she really doesn't get over her anger all that quickly despite the lies posted here. She's been angry at me for months and is screaming her head off at me in another thread. Don't believe her.

Immie

I read. Hilarious. Tell the truth, Immie. You want lesbian women to cower in their houses. :lol:

Do any of us think that Sky projects much?

I usually get over my anger fast. I was angry, really angry earlier this week. Then it vanished. Feelings come and go.

Immie

Shes still pissed at me for sleeping with a Muslim lady, I posted about that in February and it somehow came up again in August.:doubt:

Immie

Shes still pissed at me for sleeping with a Muslim lady, I posted about that in February and it somehow came up again in August.:doubt:

No, I'm not. I commented on you admitting for the SECOND time, that you prey on women who are already in other relationships, and then you put them down for it. I don't respect you for acting like that.

Immie

No, I'm not. I commented on you admitting for the SECOND time, that you prey on women who are already in other relationships, and then you put them down for it.

Thats all bullshit. I don't "prey" on anyone, what the fuck am I doing hunting lions here?:doubt:

No, I'm not. I commented on you admitting for the SECOND time, that you prey on women who are already in other relationships, and then you put them down for it.

Thats all bullshit. I don't "prey" on anyone, what the fuck am I doing hunting lions here?:doubt:

You troll for married or engaged women.

No, I'm not. I commented on you admitting for the SECOND time, that you prey on women who are already in other relationships, and then you put them down for it. I don't respect you for acting like that.

Why do you expect tolerance for your sexual choices, but express judgement about the choices of other people? :cuckoo:

You troll for married or engaged women.

Bullshit.:eusa_hand:

You know, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Did Sky ever tell you about the time that she seduced an underaged girl?

Could we accurately say, based upon Sky's history, that she trolls for underaged girls? Isn't that the same standard that she's using for High_Gravity?

Last edited:
Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JBQPCHHK0Q&feature=related]The Tao of Kung Fu #10 - "Trust, but expect the unexpected." - YouTube[/ame]
The Tao of Kung Fu #10 - "Trust, but expect the unexpected."

The Tao of Kung Fu #9- "Seek not to contend."

Last edited by a moderator:

Immie

I read. Hilarious. Tell the truth, Immie. You want lesbian women to cower in their houses. :lol:

Do any of us think that Sky projects much?

I have no such desire. I really don't care. As long as they don't insist that I condone their activities or be a witness to their activities, I don't care what they do.

Sky thinks I should treat her like a goddess due to her preferences.

Bodecea seems to be perfectly willing to let things be as they are as long as no one persecutes her. I think Bodecea would never even bring the subject up if it were not for people like Sky or WJ. But, Sky thinks she has to shove it down our throats and force us to comply with her tyranny.

Immie

Forum List

Back