despite receiving billions in tax cuts from Trump, Walmart to lay off 600 folks in North Carolina

Hillary and Soros is going to make sure that North Carolinian to be dependent on government welfare.

Top 5 Stocks George Soros and Warren Buffett Both Own

Republicans maintained their majority in the North Carolina State Senate in the November 6, 2018, elections, winning 29 seats to Democrats' 21. Democrats, however, broke the Republican supermajority in the chamber by keeping them below 30 seats. All 50 Senate seats were up for election in 2018.
North Carolina State Senate elections, 2018 - Ballotpedia

I read yesterday Amzazon will pay zero tax on billions in profits. They must have some amazing bean counters at Amazon

I read yesterday Amzazon will pay zero tax on billions in profits. They must have some amazing bean counters at Amazon
Does Amazon Really Pay No Taxes? Here’s the Complicated Answer

Did Amazon really pay no taxes for 2018?
We can’t know. Amazon’s tax returns are private, and its financial statements disclose costs in terms designed for shareholders, not policy makers: It includes accounting measures of taxes, which differ from tax-return calculations.

Does Amazon Really Pay No Taxes? Here’s the Complicated Answer

Did Amazon really pay no taxes for 2018?
We can’t know. Amazon’s tax returns are private, and its financial statements disclose costs in terms designed for shareholders, not policy makers: It includes accounting measures of taxes, which differ from tax-return calculations.

Idk I saw the headline and read the first paragraph. A flat tax solves all this garbage

MAGA.

That money will be trickling down any minute now. Just you wait and see.

No president can save jobs, tax cut or no tax cut, corporate greed is set in stone, competition is there, ie Amazon and the world is moving at a pace faster than these old tired white people would like. While the whole planet has plans for 2marro....the United States of America, sits around worshiping a monster, blaming all their problems on illegals, destroying families, ignoring our schools and roads, polluting our air once again, embracing coal and hating anything and everything that isn't white.....there is a price to pay for this because once again we never learn from history and its gonna be bad. Find a mirror white people once again your legacy will destroy yet another once great civilization.

No president can save jobs, tax cut or no tax cut, corporate greed is set in stone, competition is there, ie Amazon and the world is moving at a pace faster than these old tired white people would like. While the whole planet has plans for 2marro....the United States of America, sits around worshiping a monster, blaming all their problems on illegals, destroying families, ignoring our schools and roads, polluting our air once again, embracing coal and hating anything and everything that isn't white.....there is a price to pay for this because once again we never learn from history and its gonna be bad. Find a mirror white people once again your legacy will destroy yet another once great civilization.
The mother of soak-the-rich Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she was forced to flee the Big Apple and move to Florida because the property taxes were so high.

“I was paying $10,000 a year in real estate taxes up north. I’m paying $600 a year in Florida. It’s stress-free down here,” Blanca Ocasio-Cortez told the Daily Mail from her home in Eustis, a town of less than 20,000 in central Florida north of Orlando.
https://nypost.com/2019/03/04/ocasio-cortezs-mom-moved-to-florida-to-escape-nycs-property-taxes/

th

800,000 people are about to flee New York and California because of taxes, say economists

There are many tax havens around the world. However, most of them are small and isolated islands which can quickly become boring to their residents despite the fact that such places often have a pleasant tropical climate. That is why some people who do not want to pay taxes prefer to live in floating tax havens, i.e. ships which constantly travel around the world. Because the floating tax havens sail in international waters and stay in the national waters of individual countries for a short time (usually a couple of days), their passengers do not fall within the scope of the tax jurisdictions of the visited countries.
Living in international waters: endless adventure without taxes - No More Tax

That's because even though the U.S. taxes income earned anywhere in the world, the tax code allows American companies to defer paying taxes on income earned by their foreign subsidiaries indefinitely, as long as the profits are not returned to the parent company in the U.S.

Here's a simple example: An American company that earns 1 billion dollars in profits on sales in the United States would face a U.S. tax bill of 350 million dollars before deductions, credits and write-offs.

But if the company records those profits to an overseas subsidiary in say, Ireland, where the corporate tax rate is only 12.5% — it would owe the Irish government 125 million dollars before any adjustments, and nothing to the U.S Treasury as long as the money is not brought home.
Corporations go overseas to avoid U.S. taxes

Breitbart editor: Biden's son inked deal with Chinese government days after vice president's trip

City and states all across this country who welcome these so called man. jobs to their locals.....give up sooooo much to the point, its not even worth it because the revenue they're suppose to generate, goes directly to the very pockets of those they presumably hire on. Meanwhile because they're given these huge come fuck us over previsions of not paying taxes, cities and towns suffer beyond belief and very often the pay, sucks too and turnover is massive....I see it my home town

Forum List

Back