LGBT Mafia Vandalizes Church With Pro-Gay, Anti-Trump Messages

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
web1_Church-003-2-1200x630.jpg

The tolerant Left.

Members of the esteemed LGBT community in Ohio vandalized a church this week, spray painting it with pro-gay and anti-Trump messaging.

New Life Assembly Church Pastor Bob Wardle was greeted with an unusual message when he arrived to work on Thursday: ‘God is a woman and she is gay.’ ‘Love is love.’ ‘Pride.’ ‘God is dead.’ ‘All people are equal.’ ‘Be kind,'” according to local news reports.

The report said that the LGBT messages were also accompanied by “profane references to President Donald Trump” on the non-denominational church. The report suggested that the church might have been targeted due to Wardle’s “blunt” preaching style.

He recently preached a sermon denouncing homosexuality, among other sins:

And they demand to be accepted by mainstream Americans.

More @ LGBT Mafia Vandalizes Church With Pro-Gay, Anti-Trump Messages - Tea Party News

I wasn't aware the LGBT folk had a 'Mafia.' That's really scary stuff. And it looks like they were armed with spray paint; black spray paint. I heard that is the worst kind. I guess it's a good thing those LGBT Mafia folks didn't have guns. It could have ended up like all of those church shootings.

A list of some US house of worship shootings since 2012

I wonder if any of these mass murderers is/were gay? We should check on that.

Unfortunately there are so many fucking crazed nuts out there, that there's no way if this was really done by a lefty.

It just as easily could have been done by a member of the church, trying to fire up the troops.

That's what happens when fundamental honor and intellectual honesty are no longer priorities, when we've just split up into warring tribes.

Unfortunately there are so many fucking crazed nuts out there, that there's no way if this was really done by a lefty.

It just as easily could have been done by a member of the church, trying to fire up the troops.

That's what happens when fundamental honor and intellectual honesty are no longer priorities, when we've just split up into warring tribes.

Correct; it could have been Santa Clause for all we know. There was nothing in the article that implicated any group, and/or individual. It was a general accusation against a 'group' & nothing more. Banning black spray paint would be a YUGE help tho'.

You Christians need to be building up an arsenal of weapons. Protect and defend your Churches or you will be going underground at some point.

My message for the vandals: Urinating in someone else's yard will never make your grass any greener.

God bless you and those who go to the church for the right reasons always!!!

Holly

There have been a lot of Gay Mass Murderers over the years. Jeff Dahmer, John Gacy, Richard Speck was a Tranny.

I don't know it anyone has really investigated the sexuality of specifically church mass murderers however.

There have been a lot of Gay Mass Murderers over the years. Jeff Dahmer, John Gacy, Richard Speck was a Tranny.

I don't know it anyone has really investigated the sexuality of specifically church mass murderers however.

My reference was in regard to people attacking (in some form) a church, and/or church members.

I don't recall the people you mention attacking churches, and/or church members.

Please, offer us the info to back up your erroneous day dreams.

Last edited:

My reference was in regard to people attacking in some form a church, and/or church members.

I don't recall the people you mention attacking churches, and/or church members.

Homosexual activists violently attacked St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1989, right up the street from the Trump Homestead.

Violence and homosexuality are pretty well linked.

Like I always say, my problem with the LGBTABCXYZ isn't their sex lives - I don't give a fuck what consenting adults fuck on their own private property - it's their ATTITUDE I find repellant, and I think that ATTITUDE was inserted by a proctologist. Gays ranks third to blacks and muslims for being the most vindictive, hateful, chip-on-shoulder, victim-mentality, obnoxious, attention-whoring, entitled crybabies who DESERVE NOTHING! And like black & muslim crybabies, gay crybabies, they have paranoid tantrums over the STUPIDEST, trivial bullshit imaginable.

My reference was in regard to people attacking in some form a church, and/or church members.

Homosexual activists violently attacked St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1989, right up the street from the Trump Homestead.

Violence and homosexuality are pretty well linked.

Wow; 30 years ago? Crazy. Happens a lot then, huh? So, Dahmer, Gacy, and Speck were at St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1989?

How about these that happened since 2012: Any gay folks here shooting up churches?
A list of some US house of worship shootings since 2012

Putin is the one who knows how to deal with this kind.

In Russia, its definitely legal. But they don't put up with recruitment or propaganda, particularly aimed at young people.

Uncle Pooty knows you can't get rid of it, but you can limit its spread

I was thinking that, too. Right out of the anti-trump playbook.

You Christians need to be building up an arsenal of weapons. Protect and defend your Churches or you will be going underground at some point.
Put on the whole armour of God,
that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God,
that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day,
and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth,
and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able
to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit,
which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit,
and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication
for all saints;

Ephesians 6:11-18(KJV)

And we know that all things work together for good
to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose.

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate
to be conformed to the image of his Son,
that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called:
and whom he called, them he also justified:
and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

What shall we then say to these things?
If God be for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:28-31(KJV)

The battle is the Lord’s not ours
Every ‘church’ could be destroyed
and God will still be on the throne

web1_Church-003-2-1200x630.jpg

The tolerant Left.

Members of the esteemed LGBT community in Ohio vandalized a church this week, spray painting it with pro-gay and anti-Trump messaging.

New Life Assembly Church Pastor Bob Wardle was greeted with an unusual message when he arrived to work on Thursday: ‘God is a woman and she is gay.’ ‘Love is love.’ ‘Pride.’ ‘God is dead.’ ‘All people are equal.’ ‘Be kind,'” according to local news reports.

The report said that the LGBT messages were also accompanied by “profane references to President Donald Trump” on the non-denominational church. The report suggested that the church might have been targeted due to Wardle’s “blunt” preaching style.

He recently preached a sermon denouncing homosexuality, among other sins:

And they demand to be accepted by mainstream Americans.

More @ LGBT Mafia Vandalizes Church With Pro-Gay, Anti-Trump Messages - Tea Party News
Clearly lesbo handwriting

This is just the latest in a long line of attacks against churches, synagogues, mosques, and the occasional Sikh or Buddhist temple. The list of such attacks is long and disgusting. This incident does not stand out. At least the vandals in this case only used spray paint, not a Molotov cocktail, or a gun, no one was hurt, and there is no heavy damage to the building.

There are two funny notions here: (1) that a Supreme Being would have both a gender and a sexual orientation, and (2) that LGBTQs have a "mafia."

This is just the latest in a long line of attacks against churches, synagogues, mosques, and the occasional Sikh or Buddhist temple. The list of such attacks is long and disgusting. This incident does not stand out. At least the vandals in this case only used spray paint, not a Molotov cocktail, or a gun, no one was hurt, and there is no heavy damage to the building.

There are two funny notions here: (1) that a Supreme Being would have both a gender and a sexual orientation, and (2) that LGBTQs have a "mafia."

The Bible is pretty clear that Almighty God is male and the historical facts of how pissed He got at the gay community in Sodom for trying to recruit His holy angels, makes it clear He is normative.

Not "funny" at all, if you know the Bible.

Forum List

Back