92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed

“The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013.

Of these 84 per cent were men, and 72 per cent were aged between 18 and 29.” ibid

873 individuals are in no manner ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

And it’s not at all uncommon for persons between the ages of 18 and 29 to be unemployed or living with their parents, regardless their political beliefs.

The thread fails as a statistics of small numbers fallacy – as dishonest as it is wrong.

These are the 100% emoters who simply were coddled and comforted and now can’t cope.

“The figures, which were published in daily newspaper Bild revealed that 873 suspects were investigated by authorities between 2003 and 2013.

Of these 84 per cent were men, and 72 per cent were aged between 18 and 29.” ibid

873 individuals are in no manner ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

And it’s not at all uncommon for persons between the ages of 18 and 29 to be unemployed or living with their parents, regardless their political beliefs.

The thread fails as a statistics of small numbers fallacy – as dishonest as it is wrong.
Incorrect
Might not make you “feel good” but facts they are.

That sound

Say hi to your mom and dad for me, k?

Ask them when they are planning on getting your lazy ass out of the house while you are at it. You sure must be incredibly bored from all your idleness to be posting the same tired shit tens of thousands of times over.

It's in Friggin' Berlin! I lived in Germany. It is not unusual for Peoples adult Children to live at home ell into there 30's and beyond. Nothin burger! Fake news!

So ALL polls are useless crap? Thanks for agreeing with EVERY rightist here!

It's the highest it's been in 75 years, thanks to democrats and high taxes.

Ahhh! I knew it!

rofl.gif

So ALL polls are useless crap? Thanks for agreeing with EVERY rightist here!
Polls of Berliners might, in this case, be accurate.

But Berlin, man! Easier to understand? Berlin is in a whole different country, a whole different continent. A whole different culture.

.This city is in Germany.

It's BERLIN, This city is in Germany.

GOD I'm glad I have nothing to do with those losers

Sorry If I am being blunt

But I mean every word

.This city is in Germany.

It's BERLIN, This city is in Germany.

Yeah I know, I was reading about the kids in the US about a few weeks ago.

I found it

IWF - They're Back! Share of Adult Children Living at Home Highest ...
Apr 12, 2018 · Share of Adult Children Living at Home Highest in 75 Years. ... According to Pew, 33 percent of 25 - 29 year olds lives at home with their parents or grandparents. 1940 was the last time that so many young adults were living at home with parents and even then, only 32 percent of young people did so

I'm surprised that so high a percentage have found work!

It's not as tho they had been educated or taught a trade. Just indoctrinated.

LOL ...If I own a shop (I don't)...or something.....I would never NEVER hire those walking scum....leftist useless morons.

Forum List

Back