Fried Birds are only “Streamers”

The whole point here is that the "Conservatives" lost their talking points on economics when the mills electrical production became cheaper than that delivered by coal fired plants in many places. Then, horrors, a number of states have installed enough wind capacity that it now delivers 10% or more of the total electricity used in those states. Texas being one of those states. Now all they have is hand wringing of the kill of birds by the mills. Even though study after study has shown that the roads beside the mills kill more raptors than do the mills. And, in the next breath, they will espouse the renewed use of DDT here in the US. Just because an obese junkie on the radio spewed a bunch of lies they are simply to ignorant and simple to recognize.

The whole point here is that the "Conservatives" lost their talking points on economics when the mills electrical production became cheaper than that delivered by coal fired plants in many places. Then, horrors, a number of states have installed enough wind capacity that it now delivers 10% or more of the total electricity used in those states. Texas being one of those states. Now all they have is hand wringing of the kill of birds by the mills. Even though study after study has shown that the roads beside the mills kill more raptors than do the mills. And, in the next breath, they will espouse the renewed use of DDT here in the US. Just because an obese junkie on the radio spewed a bunch of lies they are simply to ignorant and simple to recognize.
Remind me again why I can't secure one of those permits giving me a pass on the deaths of endangered/protected birds. I produce energy too. About 6 million BTU for every barrel of oil taken from the ground.

Remind me again why I can't secure one of those permits giving me a pass on the deaths of endangered/protected birds. I produce energy too. About 6 million BTU for every barrel of oil taken from the ground.
Perhaps you can't "secure one of those permits" because you are so extremely retarded, so massively ignorant, and so completely irrational. Maybe there is a rule against giving permits to clueless gullible dumbasses like yourself.

Perhaps you can't "secure one of those permits" because you are so extremely retarded, so massively ignorant, and so completely irrational. Maybe there is a rule against giving permits to clueless gullible dumbasses like yourself.
Git some, bitch. :slap:

Forum List

Back