Fresno Prof.: "Trump must hang."

Call Sign Chaos

Silver Member
Jan 15, 2017
"To save American democracy, Trump must hang,” Professor Lars Maischak wrote on his Twitter account in February. “The sooner and the higher, the better.”

"Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet.

Maischak, who is a history lecturer, also went after Republicans – tweeting, “Justice = The execution of two Republicans for each deported immigrant.”

'Trump must hang': Fresno State vows to 'review' professor's violent comments

This man has threatened me and every Republican with violence and under the right of self defense I have every right to end his life before he or one of his followers can end mine.

If we dont reign in these kinds of stupid bastards, we are heading toward civil war.

That professor should be sacked immediately and investigated for making terroristic threats.

If we dont reign in these kinds of stupid bastards, we are heading toward civil war.

That professor should be sacked immediately and investigated for making terroristic threats.
/---- With a new sheriff in town, that Prof should expect a visit from the DOJ and SS
new sheriff.jpg

If this story is true, this professor must die. I'm calling for his death. It's paramount that he die asap. His rhetoric will only stir the left to further violence as we go forward.
For the good of our country, we need to kill this professor.

"To save American democracy, Trump must hang,” Professor Lars Maischak wrote on his Twitter account in February. “The sooner and the higher, the better.”

"Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet.

Maischak, who is a history lecturer, also went after Republicans – tweeting, “Justice = The execution of two Republicans for each deported immigrant.”

'Trump must hang': Fresno State vows to 'review' professor's violent comments

This man has threatened me and every Republican with violence and under the right of self defense I have every right to end his life before he or one of his followers can end mine.
I won't stand in your way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Wow some threads here are populated with moonbat conservatives but this one is where the weirdos showed up for the convention. Buck up snowflakes the mean old teacher won't come visit you. He had about 25 people following him on twitter and he thought his comments were just for that tiny group. But cons search the world over every day for something to be outraged about because they certainly don't want anyone ELSE to have free speech.

Find your safe space snowflakes.

Forum List

Back