French Lawmakers Approve Bill Enshrining Abortion Rights In The Constitution

Western nations continue to realize greater freedom and liberty for their citizens while the United States stagnates, the consequence of the reactionary, authoritarian right.

Just ask the political prisoners being starved, beaten and tortured in your gulag for singing the National Anthem about their freedom and rights!

Last edited:
French lawmakers voted on Thursday to enshrine abortion rights in the constitution, with MPs on the left and centre saying the US Supreme Court's overturning of a landmark ruling in June showed the need for new steps.

Expect the sanctuaries to grow, and grow, until the prohibition becomes as big of a joke marijuana laws are.
Wee!!! Who fucking cares?

Oh, the terrific irony of the Nazi-sounding eugenicist calling others “fascist.”

So I think at this point this absence of you supporting your claim is the same thing as you admitting you were lying and spewing bullshit, so you can be done here. Run along now.
I'm not the one trying to force people to do things against their will you are who is the f****** Nazi now. Wake up you dumb b****.

It such a joy to see those Christian Values of love, compassion, acceptance and understanding NOT be practiced by a so-called "Christian".

Please cite the bible verse that says a Christian must accept abortion.

Hopefully we can one day elect an executive and legislature that will put diplomatic and economic pressure on these villainous human rights abusers to change their ways.
Wait a second, I thought you were promoting these anti-abortion criminals. Glad to hear you've switched sides and finally come to your senses. Women's rights are human rights.

Please cite the bible verse that says a Christian must accept abortion.
Paul mentioned people who had gotten into the habit of being idle, then going from house to house becoming " busy bodies " , who talked nonsense, things they ought not do, intruding on everybody else's lives and getting involved in what does not concern them. " ( Timothy 5:13 ). GOD did address this himself, " Judge not, lest you be judged. "

Last edited:
Wait a second, I thought you were promoting these anti-abortion criminals.
Non-parsing stupidity.

The French should be condemned for this horrible misdeed.

Women's rights are human rights.
Women don't have special rights unique to them; human rights don't include attacking and killing other human beings in cold blood - you're a retard.

Non-parsing stupidity.

The French should be condemned for this horrible misdeed.

Women don't have special rights unique to them; human rights don't include attacking and killing other human beings in cold blood - you're a retard.
I remember when they said gay rights were special rights. Yeah, that type of hateful thinking still hasn't died but it should.

I remember when they said gay rights were special rights. Yeah, that type of hateful thinking still hasn't died but it should.
You think gays also have rights unique to gay people?

Yes, that is hateful and divisive thinking on your part.

Human rights are inherent to all human beings - including of course the abortion victims you hate and want dead you irredeemably evil piece of shit.

You think gays also have rights unique to gay people?

Yes, that is hateful and divisive thinking on your part.

Human rights are inherent to all human beings - including of course the abortion victims you hate and want dead you irredeemably evil piece of shit.
Days do not have any unique rights, hopefully equality and justice under the law will remain in fact even if the Republicans ever do get back in power. And yes human rights do belong to all sentient human beings.

Forum List

Back