French Asking, "Why Do They Hate Us?"

Johnney said:
obviously you didnt comprehend my post. it wasnt about physically hitting french people.
and he probably doesnt really care that the french dont like him. and personally i dont give a squirt of piss why they dont like him.

i understood it was not a physical kick....
i was meaning : Why do you refer to his performances on his bike to say that he defeated everybidy and also the French"

well, nevermind.

time to reform the French school system.

New schedule: Instead of Cooking (Frogs and snails) its time for some
extra English lessons.

Since Vichy you guys sure are slacking. At least then
in the resistance you had to learn some English / :dev1:

padisha emperor said:
i understood it was not a physical kick....
i was meaning : Why do you refer to his performances on his bike to say that he defeated everybidy and also the French"

well, nevermind.

Because it is the French National Sport. People here really don't care much about it. It was simply good-natured teasing, not meant to be a real insult to the French People as a whole. Take it in stride Padishah, you will be better for it.

By the way, my previous post was not about me, it was a "I think most" type of post. I harbor no ill will toward the French, I just think that there are logical reasons to think their Government does not have our best interests at heart and that there is no reason to logically assume we should follow whatever they might say.

Forum List

Back