freedom Nazi

I thought you guys were always asserting that Hillary lost on her own accord, rather than Russia influencing that.
So how could Obama stop election meddling that you guys claim never happened?

Your an idiot, I don't know anyone who said Russia didn't try to influence the election, they've been doing it for decades. The feds knew they were trying to hack various systems including political parties and they did nothing. It's your problem that the DNC had substandard geeks and were penetrated. Of course your dear leader made it a habit of meddling in other countries elections too. What didn't happen was coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Oh, and the bitch taking the rust belt for granted is what lost her the election.

The public revelation made so far about coordination is about wikileaks, and the Trump team's coverup of that subject.

What we could find out is that somewhere in Trump team there was somebody knowingly conspiring with a foreign government to exchange dirt on an opponent for policy initiatives.
Or perhaps its not that bad, but instead the dirty part is just all their efforts to hide information. But i suspect there is a reason for the coverup.

Tell ya what, get back to me when you're not using words like could, possibly, maybe, could be. All you're doing is admitting you're pulling shit out of your ass with no evidence.

I just provided evidence of them hiding info about wikileaks-russia.
There is alot we dont know because Mueller is obviously going for more than just obstruction, especially now having a new cyber prosecutor.

You provided more speculation, not one senior leader in the house or senate committees have said they have seen any evidence of coordination. You need to go to the other side to find actual payments to foreign entities and coordination with Russia in the campaign. BTW who ever provided the DNC emails to wiki was already in the DNC system before Trump announced his candidacy.

The real stuff isnt going on in congress. Its really happening with Mueller's team. We only know stuff months after it happens.
You mention payments to foreign entities, but the real problem is payments from foreign entities, such as to NRA and social media, etc.

Dont expect much from congress, because so many republicans wouldnt object if Mueller is fired. 2018 midterms should be a bloodbath.

Your an idiot, I don't know anyone who said Russia didn't try to influence the election, they've been doing it for decades. The feds knew they were trying to hack various systems including political parties and they did nothing. It's your problem that the DNC had substandard geeks and were penetrated. Of course your dear leader made it a habit of meddling in other countries elections too. What didn't happen was coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

Oh, and the bitch taking the rust belt for granted is what lost her the election.

The public revelation made so far about coordination is about wikileaks, and the Trump team's coverup of that subject.

What we could find out is that somewhere in Trump team there was somebody knowingly conspiring with a foreign government to exchange dirt on an opponent for policy initiatives.
Or perhaps its not that bad, but instead the dirty part is just all their efforts to hide information. But i suspect there is a reason for the coverup.

Tell ya what, get back to me when you're not using words like could, possibly, maybe, could be. All you're doing is admitting you're pulling shit out of your ass with no evidence.

There is alot we dont know because Mueller is obviously going for more than just obstruction, especially now having a new cyber prosecutor.

You provided more speculation, not one senior leader in the house or senate committees have said they have seen any evidence of coordination. You need to go to the other side to find actual payments to foreign entities and coordination with Russia in the campaign. BTW who ever provided the DNC emails to wiki was already in the DNC system before Trump announced his candidacy.

The real stuff isnt going on in congress. Its really happening with Mueller's team. We only know stuff months after it happens.
You mention payments to foreign entities, but the real problem is payments from foreign entities, such as to NRA and social media, etc.

Dont expect much from congress, because so many republicans wouldnt object if Mueller is fired. 2018 midterms should be a bloodbath.

So you're saying foreign donations to nonprofits is bad? Cough, Clinton Foundation, LMAO

Also don't post a story to a commiecrat senators propaganda if you don't want to discuss what congress is saying. And FYI Mueller won't be fired.

So you're saying foreign donations to nonprofits is bad? Cough, Clinton Foundation, LMAO

Also don't post a story to a commiecrat senators propaganda if you don't want to discuss what congress is saying. And FYI Mueller won't be fired.

Hidden foreign donations is a fact of life with Citizens United ruling.
Trump did it too, along with Ivanka.
And you really should address NRA getting money from Russia.

Forum List

Back