"Freedom means freedom for everybody."...Liz Cheney: `I was wrong’ in opposing gay marriage in past'

You know a political career is dead when the pol needs to go sucking up to 2% of the total electorate, in order to try to maintain their office.

point-and-laugh.jpg

Her career in Wyoming has been over for awhile.
Thanks to the republicans who want her out while she is a republican, every since she joined the Dems on the investigation of Jan 6th coup attack which was unsuccessful.

She won't be removed. She just won't be reelected. Liz Cheney is not particularly popular in Wyoming.
Fine by me. Her policies are awful. I look forward to whatever right wing nut job Wyoming elects. All that will accomplish will further turn people off from the Republican Party. So thanks!

The stance should not help her anywhere because it is another exemplary clone in the continuing drama of the politicization of crotch-clownism.

What apparently isn't realized by certain people is that freedom includes the ability to disagree on any subject that means enough to a person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The real coup was finalized in 1913. It has taken many ears to acclimate us into where we are now.
If that day made you nervous and scared then the insurrections in the blue cities should have given you a stroke and heart attack. Video of that day were very mild. If they pulled an Antifa/BLM the capitol building would be no more like those insurrectionists have done to their areas. Looting and stealing of all the expensive removable things in it would have occurred and they would have maimed and killed everyone they saw. None of that. And there have been other incursions on the Capitol Bldg. in the past by groups.

Forum List

Back