Freedom Is FASCISM?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Freedom Is FASCISM
19 May 2022 ~~ By John Hinderaker

One of the weirdest tropes on the Left these days is the claim that freedom from government control is really fascism. Yesterday a reporter tried that theory out on Ron DeSantis, quoting a couple of Democrats who equated his Florida “regime” with totalitarian dictators like Fidel Castro. Big mistake:

A frequent reaction when we listen to liberals is, How dumb do they think we are? I guess we will find out in November.

Commentary:
I like the way Gov. DeSantis responded.
Yet, unlike the Governor, I do believe Joe Biden is getting his 10% off the top both in drugs and human trafficking.
There really is no limit to how stupid they think we are. Biden is not a honorary criminal smuggling Drug dealer, he is an active participant by distributing the human trafficked throughout the U.S.
We all, normally, like to think ourselves at least a bit smarter than most people. If you are of average intelligence that means you can look at normal people, inflate yourself just a bit, and downgrade their intellects, also a bit. But there are limits to how much smarter you can convince yourself you are, than you really are. So the dumber you are, the more you have to downgrade everyone else. If you are really, really, stupid, you must assume the vast majority are barely animate.
Case in point, AOC and Nina J., are fair examples.

Last edited:
"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
Quaint & relevant but maybe outdated since there are so few actual liberals in the Democrat party anymore.
Most have a definitive authoritarian bent that classical liberals would shun

Freedom Is FASCISM

One of the weirdest tropes on the Left these days is the claim that freedom from government control is really fascism. Yesterday a reporter tried that theory out on Ron DeSantis, quoting a couple of Democrats who equated his Florida “regime” with totalitarian dictators like Fidel Castro. Big mistake:

A frequent reaction when we listen to liberals is, How dumb do they think we are? I guess we will find out in November.

Commentary:
Yet, unlike the Governor, I do believe Joe Biden is getting his 10% off the top both in drugs and human trafficking.
There really is no limit to how stupid they think we are. Biden is not a honorary criminal smuggling Drug dealer, he is an active participant by distributing the human trafficked throughout the U.S.
We all, normally, like to think ourselves at least a bit smarter than most people. If you are of average intelligence that means you can look at normal people, inflate yourself just a bit, and downgrade their intellects, also a bit. But there are limits to how much smarter you can convince yourself you are, than you really are. So the dumber you are, the more you have to downgrade everyone else. If you are really, really, stupid, you must assume the vast majority are barely animate.

Fascist, communist, Nazi, I've had them all thrown at me.
The projection is strong in our proggy friends

Freedom Is FASCISM

Commentary:

I would not be surprised if democrats called for Aztec style mass human sacrifices while describing death as the new best life or as a 'totally' liberated state of being. They are that fucking nuts.

Forum List

Back