FREEDOM for the PLO

No, I am not Jewish, and I live in a country which has almost 0 Jewish people. I don't have any Jewish family at all.
SO YOU ARE AN ANTI-SEMITE.

But I do believe in telling the truth about history.
WHO'S TRUTH...JEW, GERMAN, ARAB, MUSLIM...?

If you want to hate Jewish people, go right ahead - but trying to twist or deny history is just childish.
I HATE NO MAN. I HATE LIES AND THE JEW LIES ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST, IT DID NOT HAPPEN (read "Did 6 Million Die" by Dr. Ernst Zundel)

Truth is out there

“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache

Call me cynical, but I somehow have serious doubts that an Israeli spokewoman would say that. :rolleyes:

There acttually is no such person, certainly not an Israeli spokesman.

Soda,

Ernst Zuindel is a credible source. His credibility is on par with the Jew Simon Weisenthal (sp?) who lies about the attitude of the German people toward people who are semites..

Soda,

Ernst Zuindel is a credible source.

Yes, his work on UFO's is excellent.

I also liked the part where even his own research partner described him as an anti-semite and fraud.

btw, Which works by Weisenthal have you read?

Or have you just swallowed whatever gossip and rumours your masters told you he said?

Last edited:
Sitting on the West Bank after Hamas machine gunned their brethren in Gaza and took over.
If the election was the most free and fair then why is Abbas still the president, since he is Fatah?

Well actually Abbas is no longer the president. He walked away from the government in 2007. He walked away from his PM. He walked away from his cabinet. He walked away from the legislature. He walked away from the judiciary. He walked away from the constitution. He did everything except formally resign which he did in fact. And to top it off, his presidential term expired Jan. 9, 2009.

He did this because his coup attempt in Gaza failed.

COuld you ever post one post that was not factually incorrect?
France24 - PLO extends Abbas mandate as president

That leads back to the question "where is the PLO?" By what authority can they extend the term of an elected official? There is no mention of this in the constitution.

BTW, you can check the facts. What I said is correct.

Last edited:
Well actually Abbas is no longer the president. He walked away from the government in 2007. He walked away from his PM. He walked away from his cabinet. He walked away from the legislature. He walked away from the judiciary. He walked away from the constitution. He did everything except formally resign which he did in fact. And to top it off, his presidential term expired Jan. 9, 2009.

He did this because his coup attempt in Gaza failed.

That leads back to the question "where is the PLO?" By what authority can they extend the term of an elected official? There is no mention of this in the constitution.

Authority, they dont need no stinkin' authority.
By what authority did Hamas machine gun Fatah workers in Gaza?

Authority, they dont need no stinkin' authority.
By what authority did Hamas machine gun Fatah workers in Gaza?

That is a false assumption. It was not Hamas against Fatah. Fatah lost two more fighters in the last Israeli invasion than did Hamas. They were fighting side by side. The chief of police in Gaza was Fatah (appointed by Hamas) as were about 3000 police officers.

The split is within Fatah, not between Fatah and Hamas.

The killing of the three Fatah operatives in Nablus by the IDF over the weekend could trigger a third intifada, Fatah officials warned on Sunday.

But the new intifada, they said, would be different from the first two - this time it would be directed against the Palestinian Authority.

Fatah warns intifada directed against Palestinian Authority | Middle East

That Hamas against Fatah thing is propaganda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back