Free will? or god's will?

honey, I lived the so called Godly life for 21 years until I decided it was illogical and untrue...My Grandmother was a theologian and music director for our families church, and ran her baptist book store, what do you think I got for presents? Books...

Living a Godly life and living FOR God... different things....
Well I know that Jesus is not God so we vary on interpretation of who really is God.....

You can't know something that is not true.
A perfect sacrifice had to be made for our sins.
There is none perfect but God.
Which God, his Dad or Jesus?

Who died for our sins?
a demi-god...

Unbelievers can mock all they want.
It's mocking to you but not to someone with a different belief ...Just because we are not on the same page does not mean anyone must cross over to be justified in their theological beliefs....
I was not suggesting anything. But mocking is mocking. I never mock an agnostic or an atheist. When an anti-godist, a millennial atheist, crosses the line, I will go after him. I should add that I will go after a religionist who is acting the asshole.

You have free will to choose god or not, but if you don't choose god, you burn for all eternity.
Yeah, Some choice! :eek:

Living a Godly life and living FOR God... different things....
Well I know that Jesus is not God so we vary on interpretation of who really is God.....

You can't know something that is not true.
A perfect sacrifice had to be made for our sins.
There is none perfect but God.
Which God, his Dad or Jesus?

Who died for our sins?
a demi-god...

Do you believe God can be a person, yet 3 in one?
Do you believe there is an entity that can know more than you and that your mind/brain is unlimited?

You have free will to choose god or not, but if you don't choose god, you burn for all eternity.

Submission to God is not about avoiding hell.
It's about choosing Life!

Yup, a tough one if you believe God burns people in hell.
Ok, like every good American concept, God outsources the job to the Devil. Hell must be somewhere in Bangladesh? :D

JS and I might feel differently about this topic, but, I for one believe we put ourselves there.

"Submission"? Brah, that ain't happening. You can kiss as many carpets a day that you want, but I tell ya, it ain't going down over here. Ever.

"Submission"? Brah, that ain't happening. You can kiss as many carpets a day that you want, but I tell ya, it ain't going down over here. Ever.

Why not? You think following man and his rules is better?

He loves you - he wants you to love Him too.
He wants you to willingly submit to Him, because He love you - unconditionally.... in a way no other can ever love you.....

He wants you to willingly submit to Him, because He love you - unconditionally.... in a way no other can ever love you.....
I already have really nice pussy that submits willingly and unconditionally. Why look elsewhere?
:thanks:

I already have really nice pussy that submits willingly and unconditionally. Why look elsewhere?
:thanks:

Oh good grief! We'll talk more later I'm sure .... be sweet :)

No, Satan doesn't care what we believe, as long as it's not submission to God

And why would this "Satan" care? What, are the two of them in some kind of football pool? They have a bet going on?

Because he resents God.
He thinks he knows better.. just like you do.........
God supposedly destroyed the humans on the Earth because they were evil, yet lets Satan live, makes no sense....

What's your phone #, we need to talk.........

555-1212

That is the key word, submit or else...(thunder clasps)How else can He show love but through submission?

Satan is a being who, in the pre-mortal existence, presented a plan to rule by force. It was rejected by God. Satan rebelled and was cast into the earth along with his followers. They were denied the opportunity to receive bodies. They exist only as spirits.

Link?

No, Satan doesn't care what we believe, as long as it's not submission to God

And why would this "Satan" care? What, are the two of them in some kind of football pool? They have a bet going on?

Because he resents God.
He thinks he knows better.. just like you do.........
God supposedly destroyed the humans on the Earth because they were evil, yet lets Satan live, makes no sense....

How can anyone worship a god who drowns all of humankind and all but two each non-human animals?

How can anyone worship a god who gives babies diseases? Causes babies to be shot and killed by other babies?

If there is a god, he obviously does not value life at all. More than that, he purposely causes the most innocent among us incredible pain.

Forum List

Back