"Free Palestine

Lets get back to the supposed occupation. When Jordan returns the east Bank we can discuss the west bank. Further, does anyone know that the Golan used to be part of Palestine?

Consider that 60+% of Jordan's population today is palestinian, not jordanian.

End the Occupation"

That was a bumper sticker I saw today.

So there are several Arab states in the region and only one Jewish state, but Israel is "occupying" Palestine?

:dunno:

Why do we never see FREE KURDISTAN or CHECHNYA or TIBET bumper stickers?
upload_2015-7-1_8-8-4.jpeg

upload_2015-7-1_8-9-6.jpeg

upload_2015-7-1_8-9-56.jpeg

End the Occupation"

So there are several Arab states in the region and only one Jewish state, but Israel is "occupying" Palestine?

There are plenty of them,but obviously NOT in the US you frequent,mainly because the population do not know where these places are but thank you for your support of the Muslim, Southern Russian State of Chechnya in their struggle for independence....see Guys some Jews do love Muslims.

FEY......I am just too smart for you,and you know it,I am theliq....still educating dumb Jewish Americans

For your information,in 1944 Stalin,deported 100,000's of Chechins and the total population of Ingushetia(also now Muslims) to Khazakstan and it was there they converted to Islam,on their return in the late 60's - 70's Chechnya/Ingushetia settled again in their original area,where they had been since appro., 10,000BC both peoples and those in western Dagestan are Nakh peoples.....as you would know all these communities have been fighting for Independence since prior to the break up of the Soviet Union......and Chechnya inparticular feeling the full brunt of Russian brutality,moreover the Ingushetians skirmish with North Ossetia in the mid 90's who had Russian backing........much like the tactics the Russians are using in the Ukraine today.
This is also one of the reasons Putin has been tentative in NOT helping fight against ISIS etc., he does not want these maniacs infiltrating Russia's southern states and Khazakstan(the southern crescent) creating trouble in these areas.

Last edited:
End the Occupation"

There are plenty of them,but obviously NOT in the US you frequent,mainly because the population do not know where these places are but thank you for your support of the Muslim, Southern Russian State of Chechnya in their struggle for independence....see Guys some Jews do love Muslims.

FEY......I am just too smart for you,and you know it,I am theliq....still educating dumb Jewish Americans

For your information,in 1944 Stalin,deported 100,000's of Chechins and the total population of Ingushetia(also now Muslims) to Khazakstan and it was there they converted to Islam,on their return in the late 60's - 70's Chechnya/Ingushetia settled again in their original area,where they had been since appro., 10,000BC both peoples and those in western Dagestan are Nakh peoples.....as you would know all these communities have been fighting for Independence since prior to the break up of the Soviet Union......and Chechnya inparticular feeling the full brunt of Russian brutality,moreover the Ingushetians skirmish with North Ossetia in the mid 90's who had Russian backing........much like the tactics the Russians are using in the Ukraine today.
This is also one of the reasons Putin has been tentative in NOT helping fight against ISIS etc., he does not want these maniacs infiltrating Russia's southern states and Khazakstan(the southern crescent) creating trouble in these areas.

CAn you produce some credible evidence of this 10,000 B.C. and then explain why the Chechyans are trying to murder innocent people in Russia. A friend of mine lives and works in Moscow and he says the Russian Brown bears don't go hungry since the muslims started terrorism, and they now have a taste for chechyans

And your documented evidence of this is what ?

OK, go to your browser and type in "Amazon.co.uk" click on "books" then in the search field type in "Arab Irseli Conflict", you'll get 11,287 books on the subject. Off you go. Come back to me when you've read them all. ;)
Long but shorter than reading all of those books.

Excellent video.More jews should listen to Norman Finkelstein, true Torah Jews, the jfjfp. There are some Jews that remember what persecution and apartheid they suffered and would not
Iike to see that happen again.

End the Occupation"

CAn you produce some credible evidence of this 10,000 B.C. and then explain why the Chechyans are trying to murder innocent people in Russia. A friend of mine lives and works in Moscow and he says the Russian Brown bears don't go hungry since the muslims started terrorism, and they now have a taste for chechyans

Maybe it's payback for what the Soviets did to them: The Massive Deportation of the Chechen People How and why Chechens were Deported - Online Encyclopedia of Mass Violence

End the Occupation"

Maybe it's payback for what the Soviets did to them: The Massive Deportation of the Chechen People How and why Chechens were Deported - Online Encyclopedia of Mass Violence

And the brown bears around Moscow have a taste for Chechens after the suicide bomb attacks from a few years back. You wont find many muslims in Moscow now, the Muscovites know how to treat them.

End the Occupation"

And the brown bears around Moscow have a taste for Chechens after the suicide bomb attacks from a few years back. You wont find many muslims in Moscow now, the Muscovites know how to treat them.

Sounds like the Nazis.

Sounds like the Nazis.

Did they solve their terrorist problems using natural means as well ?

Or are you defending islamonazi terrorism ?

Sounds like the Nazis.

The Soviet treatment of the Chechnyans was "islamonazi" terrorism?

Sounds like the Nazis.

I can only imagine who you are responding to. LOL

Sounds like the Nazis.

I forgot you are an American so cant process English comprehension. Would it help if I translated it into Farsi or Urdu ?

Sounds like the Nazis.

I can only imagine who you are responding to. LOL

Because you are a coward

End the Occupation"

How long until legal countries aren't 'occupying' another? How long did it take for the US to be the US and not the occupiers of Native Nations land?

Aren't most countries built upon the conquored remnants of some previous one?

Forum List

Back