"Free Palestine

Jerusalem and Palestine are very coveted by the three monotheistic religions. As the Christians have more political power, they rule over that land.

From my Muslim perspective, I say that Islam will never be denied Jerusalem and Palestine. Ever since Israel was created, Islam has never been denied Jerusalem and Palestine.

Hmm the usual clowns can always deflect, but lets observe the facts the way they are - the Jews decided to allow Muslims in, the Muslims decided to not allow Jews in, anyone care to disprove?

Hmm the usual clowns can always deflect, but lets observe the facts the way they are - the Jews decided to allow Muslims in, the Muslims decided to not allow Jews in, anyone care to disprove?
Is this what you are lying about?

Abbas pledges There will be no Israelis in Palestine The Times of Israel
Former Labor leader Shelly Yacimovich claimed on Tuesday morning that she had discussed the possibility of Jewish settlers who did not wish to leave their West Bank communities, staying in a Palestinian state as citizens. Yacimovich stated on Israel Radio that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas had accepted the proposal in a meeting between herself and Abbas in May, 2013.

Yacimovich Abbas agreed to Jewish settlers in a future Palestinian state - Diplomacy Politics - Jerusalem Post

Jews* you skipped that part, and despite the fact you - head of Team Palestine clowns - just deflected it all again I still see no Muslim place where Jews are allowed, try again.

And your documented evidence of this is what ?

OK, go to your browser and type in "Amazon.co.uk" click on "books" then in the search field type in "Arab Irseli Conflict", you'll get 11,287 books on the subject. Off you go. Come back to me when you've read them all. ;)

So you have bought all 11,287 books and read them front to back and every one agrees with your claims that Israel is occupying Palestine ?

So if I find one that doesn't it means that you are wrong ...................

Nope try the Palestinian charter that states no Jews will be allowed to live in Palestine unless they were born before Zionists were invited to migrate to Palestine. Do you know of any Jews born before 1850 ?

Former Labor leader Shelly Yacimovich claimed on Tuesday morning that she had discussed the possibility of Jewish settlers who did not wish to leave their West Bank communities, staying in a Palestinian state as citizens. Yacimovich stated on Israel Radio that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas had accepted the proposal in a meeting between herself and Abbas in May, 2013.

Yacimovich Abbas agreed to Jewish settlers in a future Palestinian state - Diplomacy Politics - Jerusalem Post

And since then he has publicly stated that no Jews will be allowed to live in Palestine

And your documented evidence of this is what ?

OK, go to your browser and type in "Amazon.co.uk" click on "books" then in the search field type in "Arab Irseli Conflict", you'll get 11,287 books on the subject. Off you go. Come back to me when you've read them all. ;)
Long but shorter than reading all of those books.

One mans views and not worth bothering with

End the Occupation"

That was a bumper sticker I saw today.

So there are several Arab states in the region and only one Jewish state, but Israel is "occupying" Palestine?

:dunno:

There were quite a few black ruled states in the region when South Africa was the only white ruled state.

Forum List

Back