how is Netanyahu feeling about the GOp now that his re-election is unlikely?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
The GOp seems to have a penchant for being on the wrong side of history!
Pretty hard to escape the stench of that dead albatross around their necks for those 2 Blank Check Wars, and hundreds of thousand of lives still being lost as a result!

Pretty hard to escape the stench of that dead albatross around their necks for those 2 Blank Check Wars, and hundreds of thousand of lives still being lost as a result!
He got a free lunch.....

Yo, has the "Fat Lady Song" yet?

"GTP"

The GOP that gave him a chance to speak? Or the democrats that wouldn't even come listen along with obie sending his crew to Israel to lobby against him.

I'mguessing your version of thee wrong side of history is Iran nuking Israel off the face of the earth and some kind of Palastinian paradise afterward.

Yo, Bush kept you breathing right? I rest my case!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back