Free Community Clinics

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Free Clinics | Free Medical Clinics | Free Health Clinics

They exist in every county of the USA
Click on the link to find one near you.

For people who have no insurance. These have existed for 30 years all over the nation. Obamacare was UNNECESSARY

I was an auditor for San Diego County and used to audit them. Their funds come from Federal and state sources. The care is very good and no appointment is necessary.

Last edited:

For people who have no insurance. These have existed for 30 years all over the nation. Obamacare was UNNECESSARY
I have no problem with state governments funding medical type scholarships and them being paid back by 5 or 10 yrs of working in a state hospital or clinic at a reduced wage,,,

only at a state level not federal,,,

I don't want that shit in my county.
Nobody in this country has ever been denied medical care, emergency or otherwise.
I don't want your shit, either. We have suffered too many cases of capital medical malpractice, and people who ought to know better continue to promote and compel the sort of "care" we do not need to have among human beings or for that matter anywhere in the Animal Kingdom.

They all get paid for with tax dollars and padding the bills of paying patients. We all pay for the uninsured in the most expensive and inefficient way possible.

padding the bills of paying patients
What the fuck sort of medical care are all these patients "paying for" out of pocket at their own option which they admittedly do not need?
We all pay for the uninsured
I pay for mandatory automobile liability insurance out of my own pocket. If you didn't get in an accident, and you don't need any of your limbs cut off, why in the world do you need medical care?
the most expensive and inefficient way possible.
Right. Let's just cause as much mayhem and malicious disfigurement to the human body as possible while we're at it, because the more we suffer, the more money the medical profession makes.

I don't want that shit in my county.
Nobody in this country has ever been denied medical care, emergency or otherwise.
I don't want your shit, either. We have suffered too many cases of capital medical malpractice, and people who ought to know better continue to promote and compel the sort of "care" we do not need to have among human beings or for that matter anywhere in the Animal Kingdom.

You'd get even worse under a Cuban-style full-blown socialized medical system, you do know that, right?

Do you think those un-elected bureaucrats running something like a single payer system, really give a fuck about you or your family's well-being?

What the fuck sort of medical care are all these patients "paying for" out of pocket at their own option which they admittedly do not need?
I pay for mandatory automobile liability insurance out of my own pocket. If you didn't get in an accident, and you don't need any of your limbs cut off, why in the world do you need medical care?
Right. Let's just cause as much mayhem and malicious disfigurement to the human body as possible while we're at it, because the more we suffer, the more money the medical profession makes.
OK I read that twice and it still didn't make sense.

You'd get even worse under a Cuban-style full-blown socialized medical system, you do know that, right?
Oh really? And that's what you think I want/need? Who gave you the authority to make my decisions for me in the butt? I just want to see the doctors hanged for their malpractice, along with all who promote and compel the unnecessary drugging and torture under the guise of medical care.

a single payer system
Give it up already. That's for single dudes paying to patronize prostitutes and get checked for STDs. Have you ever been downtown Portland? See the bumper stickers? "Keep Portland Weird!" --- "I got VD in Portland" --- yes, gentlemen drive around with bumper stickers like that.

OK I read that twice and it still didn't make sense.

Evidently Justacolostomy went to a free clinic once, and this guy was his doctor....

Frankenstein II.jpg

Evidently Justacolostomy went to a free clinic once, and this guy was his doctor....
Dude, you're going to get shot and killed talking shit like that, and it will serve you right when your brains are splattered all over the pavement.

Seeing as how I've had a concealed carry permit for the last 11 years and carry every day, I tend to shoot back.

Fuck around and find out.

Last edited:

That's misleading. This is the second time that you have posted the exact same thread Let me tell you how this works. But, first the clinics that are "Indian" are for Native Americans and you have to have a CDIB card and a Tribal enrollment card.

Sliding scale is very different from free. Most of the free ones you have to be able to qualify for (paperwork) and are limited to a zip code. They are usually designed to help manage ongoing diabetes or other diseases. They operate one or two days a week or month. The doctors volunteer at the free clinics. They are very limited. Some of them operate by appointment only. There is a waiting list that is a mile long. Some don't even bother to answer the phone. I learned this trying to get medical treatment for people.

That's misleading. This is the second time that you have posted the exact same thread Let me tell you how this works. But, first the clinics that are "Indian" are for Native Americans and you have to have a CDIB card and a Tribal enrollment card.

Sliding scale is very different from free. Most of the free ones you have to be able to qualify for (paperwork) and are limited to a zip code. They are usually designed to help manage ongoing diabetes or other diseases. They operate one or two days a week or month. The doctors volunteer at the free clinics. They are very limited. Some of them operate by appointment only. There is a waiting list that is a mile long. Some don't even bother to answer the phone. I learned this trying to get medical treatment for people.
I audited these clinics-all of them in San Diego County, They are for everybody. None of them are on Indian reservations. I'm not an Indian and they treated me. I saw them treat Latinos, Filipinos, Blacks, whites, chinese, Japanese, and plain old whites. No reservation is required. The patients walk in, register at the desk and wait. They operate Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 5PM. San Diego County has 14 of them.

Forum List

Back