Free college education for being black

What are the loitering laws in PA?
So does that mean that anyone can loiter in Starbucks and then get free college tuition?
You can bet that more SJWs will be loitering in Starbucks now.
Soon it will be called ...

STARBUST......

maxresdefault.jpg
You sure? How many years has the conservative boycott been going on again?
We don't have time to boycott, because with out US working folks, liberal welfare pukes wouldn't get FREE stuff. We don't even get a thank you for our involuntary sacrifice, by you mother fuckers...
Ya, think you are getting a pat on the back for doing what you are supposed to, I think you are living in the wrong culture! A lot of people want to kick you in the teeth for it! I have never expected any kind of accolaids for my day to day toils. I do expect life to kick me in the teeth for not doing it!
Why the fuck am I supposed to pay taxes, yet 47% of voters who wouldn't vote for Romney don't? Supposedly there is an equal protection clause , but sure does seem that it only works one way. Stupid fucks like you allow such actions. If I move to Belize and take my money with me, then that is one less tax payer to keep liberal welfare queens alive. Cut off welfare and soon the national debt would be zero, more people working, and those who don't want to work can beg on the street...

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

Men Arrested In Philadelphia Starbucks Reach Settlements
Basically, they get free college because that starbucks manager doesnt realize black people get special treatment.
This mess is fucking ridiculous!
I plan on opening 3 franchises in Florida. My first sign will be ...
View attachment 191459

my second sign will be and asks what political affiliation you are before you are served. If you don't answer you don't get served.

View attachment 191461
if you answer Democrat then it is imputed into the computer and automatically adjusted 3x up since Democrats love to take care of the poor, and the next homeless guy who walks in will get a free meal. And since it is legal now to discriminate against a political party, it is justified on my charity.

The last sign above the register will have this sign.

View attachment 191462

I am loving the rules that the liberals play by, as now they are going to be bit by those very rules...

‘MAGA’ FREE NYC: Manhattan Judge Allows Bars to BAN Trump Supporters | Sean Hannity
^ Overactive imagination
I am just using your own rules against you. So if you say I have an overactive imagination, then it is you libs who are. Yes liberalism is a mental disorder...View attachment 191507
The U.S. will become “minority white” in 2045, Census projects
There is a way to change that! Up the birth rate. Immigration is not the biggest driving force in that matter although it does not help. White couples tend to have less kids. For some strange reason they do not want to add to over population! We either contribute to over population or become a minority! Awesome choices right!

Basically, they get free college because that starbucks manager doesnt realize black people get special treatment.
I plan on opening 3 franchises in Florida. My first sign will be ...
View attachment 191459

my second sign will be and asks what political affiliation you are before you are served. If you don't answer you don't get served.

View attachment 191461
if you answer Democrat then it is imputed into the computer and automatically adjusted 3x up since Democrats love to take care of the poor, and the next homeless guy who walks in will get a free meal. And since it is legal now to discriminate against a political party, it is justified on my charity.

The last sign above the register will have this sign.

View attachment 191462

I am loving the rules that the liberals play by, as now they are going to be bit by those very rules...

‘MAGA’ FREE NYC: Manhattan Judge Allows Bars to BAN Trump Supporters | Sean Hannity
^ Overactive imagination
I am just using your own rules against you. So if you say I have an overactive imagination, then it is you libs who are. Yes liberalism is a mental disorder...View attachment 191507
The U.S. will become “minority white” in 2045, Census projects
There is a way to change that! Up the birth rate. Immigration is not the biggest driving force in that matter although it does not help. White couples tend to have less kids. For some strange reason they do not want to add to over population! We either contribute to over population or become a minority! Awesome choices right!
White couples tend to have less kids
Again you are an idiot who only believes what your lame stream media tells you....Liberal white people abort their babies because they(liberals) feel that it will save the planet.. Blacks abort their babies because like Nancy Pelosi who has 12 grandkids, believe that they don't want to be punished with babies who are black and thus be victims of liberalism and forever stuck on welfare. So with the continuing execution of 330,000 abortions a year of liberal future voters, without the influx of Latino's which are being deported soon their wont be a Dimocrap party..Self suicide is the way of the left...

What are the loitering laws in PA?
So does that mean that anyone can loiter in Starbucks and then get free college tuition?
You can bet that more SJWs will be loitering in Starbucks now.

STARBUST......

maxresdefault.jpg
We don't have time to boycott, because with out US working folks, liberal welfare pukes wouldn't get FREE stuff. We don't even get a thank you for our involuntary sacrifice, by you mother fuckers...
Ya, think you are getting a pat on the back for doing what you are supposed to, I think you are living in the wrong culture! A lot of people want to kick you in the teeth for it! I have never expected any kind of accolaids for my day to day toils. I do expect life to kick me in the teeth for not doing it!
Why the fuck am I supposed to pay taxes, yet 47% of voters who wouldn't vote for Romney don't? Supposedly there is an equal protection clause , but sure does seem that it only works one way. Stupid fucks like you allow such actions. If I move to Belize and take my money with me, then that is one less tax payer to keep liberal welfare queens alive. Cut off welfare and soon the national debt would be zero, more people working, and those who don't want to work can beg on the street...

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
I guess I am a stupid fuck because I do not expect a parade for me when I walk out the front door! Adults do not expect accolades for doing what is right! They expect to pay when they do not do what is right! Every one has their own issues to deal with, they do not want to give you a trophy for dealing with yours! Shit most people do not even give you a thank you when do some thing worthy of a thank you!

We know. Rules arent applied to blacks

Do you seriously believe this would have happened to a couple of white guys waiting for a friend at Starbucks?
Oh,ya it could. There are stupid managers every where! Table turn is a thing to them and if they do not have people skills needed to deal with the situation they are going to end up in dust ups no matter the color of the patron!

STARBUST......

maxresdefault.jpg

War on poverty cost
I guess I am a stupid fuck because I do not expect a parade for me when I walk out the front door! Adults do not expect accolades for doing what is right! They expect to pay when they do not do what is right! Every one has their own issues to deal with, they do not want to give you a trophy for dealing with yours! Shit most people do not even give you a thank you when do some thing worthy of a thank you!
they do not want to give you a trophy for dealing with yours
Are you sure about that? I have a PhD in the school of life, and have been finding plenty of ways to not pay TAXES...All the same way that Congress uses tax loopholes, available.

image589.png

Do you seriously believe this would have happened to a couple of white guys waiting for a friend at Starbucks?
Of course not. Rules and policies of businesses only apply to people of color. White people get to do whatever they want!

Oh,ya it could. There are stupid managers every where! Table turn is a thing to them and if they do not have people skills needed to deal with the situation they are going to end up in dust ups no matter the color of the patron!
but if you use every person as a political hack, as soon as they walk in the door, then when there is a dust up, no discrimination can be called out, because of the Bar Ban Lawsuit......Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa.. Liberals, never learn to just shut up.

War on poverty cost
they do not want to give you a trophy for dealing with yours
Are you sure about that? I have a PhD in the school of life, and have been finding plenty of ways to not pay TAXES...All the same way that Congress uses tax loopholes, available.

image589.png
Well I am interested in such information. I will how ever never expect many thank you's for getting up and going to work! The check is the only thank you I have ever gotten!

PS. I almost bitched about lack of accolaids. Bad evenflow bad! Can you imagine John Wayne bitching about lack of credit?

Last edited:

but if you use every person as a political hack, as soon as they walk in the door, then when there is a dust up, no discrimination can be called out, because of the Bar Ban Lawsuit......Bwaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa.. Liberals, never learn to just shut up.
I do not know how we got there but I have seen white on white dust ups of the same nature more than once! If there was a racial component to the equation I do not know I was not there. I do how ever know for sure with out being there, there was a stupid component! Likely a large one!

Why were they arrested?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
For refusing to leave
A heinous crime for sure.
I hope no one was injured.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Naw i dont believe anyone was

They settled for Starbucks to donate money to young entrepreneurs.

Looks for black in 'young entrepreneurs

DcNojePVAAAk53T_zpsrislz6dc.jpg

The youth entrepreneurs program won't benefit young black people.They will have white women, LGBT, Asians, whites men, Hispanics. The program should have been specifically for black people.

As for the $1 payout. Every white supremacist would pay any black person a dollar for an opportunity to abuse them. They made carnivals games of throwing wooden core baseballs at the heads of black children at the low price of 3 balls for only a nickle to get those same good old fashion white supremacist "shitz & giggles."

carnival-game_zpsk3cs544p.jpg

They have no problem with saying sorry after the damage is done, knowing that sorry doesn't cost them. Those Starbucks execs are probably chilling on a golf course somewhere kiikii-ing over how easy they got off on them..

Last edited:

The youth entrepreneurs program won't benefit young black people.They'll have white women, LGBT, Asians, whites men, Hispanics. The program should have been specifically for black people.

As for the $1 payout. Every white supremacist would pay any black person a dollar for an opportunity to abuse them. They made carnivals games of throwing wooden core baseballs at the heads of black children at the low price of 3 balls for only a nickle to get those same good old fashion white supremacist "shitz & giggles."

They have no problem with saying sorry after the damage is done, knowing that sorry doesn't cost them. Those Starbucks execs are probably chilling on a golf course somewhere kiikii-ing over how easy they got off on them..
race based programs. How regressive of you.
Those dudes dont deserve the dollar, much less ANYTHING. I hope they enjoy paying their fines :badgrin:

The youth entrepreneurs program won't benefit young black people.They'll have white women, LGBT, Asians, whites men, Hispanics. The program should have been specifically for black people.

I think donating at money showed class. As far as the starbucks execs they are likely thinking that being in charge of so many people is a real pain in the ass! To many stupid people that can do stupid things and I will get blamed. I turned fifty and got divorced. I now need much less money to live. I told some of the guys that work for me that it was time for them to fly on their own! I am tired of being responsible for problems created by other people and my guys likely caused less than most. I can only immagine being responsib le for idiots. I would venture starbucks has quite a few more idiot employees we have not been introduced to yet! Believe me the execs are still sweating and will for the remainer of the time they are on the job!

New Topics

Forum List

Back