Freddie Grey suckered liberals everywhere.

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
I find it hilarious that Freddie has played all yall for fools.

Probably running away from the cops due to the drugs he probably just dumped, or maybe had on him, we will find out, like it or not libs, and they took him down, and he was fine, until he decided to play on the sympathy created in today's liberal America.

In todays liberal America, he decided he would beat himself up, and since the idiot driving the van didn't buckle him in, he was able to do this. Throwing his body around inside the van, I wonder if he meant to do any actual damage, or just superficial damage, anyway, libs every where fell for it. How hard, hell, they burned their own city down, and now, they party because a few charges have been pressed, and they actually think those charges will stick.

"there's a sucker born every minute" is a quote attributed to PT Barnum, though he probably is not the one to say it, it sure does describe all those who have already bought into the game that Freddie suckered you with.

Now, Freddie is dead, and trash is taken out, good riddance, if the man was white, no one would care, thing about me is, I just like the fact that the trash is in the garbage can now, I don't care what color the trash was, it was still trash.

Good riddance Freddie, thanks for killing yourself, now we don't have to pay for your criminal ass for the next 60 years, we just have to clean up Baltimore and tell the idiots that you played them, they wont believe it, because there is no way you could have outsmarted them.

What was heard inside the Freddie Gray van - CBS News

Prisoner in van thought Gray was trying to injure himself - The Washington Post

Report Gray died of broken neck suffered in van Fox News

It was a reflex for him to run when he saw cops.
He was a criminal, and was used to being arrested. He also was, according to another cop, a drama queen when he was arrested. Always making sure the other criminals he hung around were convinced he wasn't a snitch.

And such a brilliant publicity stunt, too.
I mean, figuring out how to break your own neck in a moving vehicle while shackled and handcuffed.
Even Criss Angel is shaking his head in awe.

Probably running away from the cops due to the drugs he probably just dumped, or maybe had on him, we will find out, like it or not libs, and they took him down, and he was fine, until he decided to play on the sympathy created in today's liberal America.

In todays liberal America, he decided he would beat himself up, and since the idiot driving the van didn't buckle him in, he was able to do this. Throwing his body around inside the van, I wonder if he meant to do any actual damage, or just superficial damage, anyway, libs every where fell for it. How hard, hell, they burned their own city down, and now, they party because a few charges have been pressed, and they actually think those charges will stick.

"there's a sucker born every minute" is a quote attributed to PT Barnum, though he probably is not the one to say it, it sure does describe all those who have already bought into the game that Freddie suckered you with.

Now, Freddie is dead, and trash is taken out, good riddance, if the man was white, no one would care, thing about me is, I just like the fact that the trash is in the garbage can now, I don't care what color the trash was, it was still trash.

Good riddance Freddie, thanks for killing yourself, now we don't have to pay for your criminal ass for the next 60 years, we just have to clean up Baltimore and tell the idiots that you played them, they wont believe it, because there is no way you could have outsmarted them.

Congrats ....... that's way funnier shit than I write......... ....... So, ol' Freddie did himself in just to stir the bucket hoping it would eventually stink?........ So, Freddie had ESP or a crystal ball, and knew what would happen if he bought the farm? .............. So, ol' Freddie planned this whole event, and knew that people would react exactly like they did? ..... ........ Just curious here, but do you also write mystery novels?

It was a reflex for him to run when he saw cops.
He was a criminal, and was used to being arrested. He also was, according to another cop, a drama queen when he was arrested. Always making sure the other criminals he hung around were convinced he wasn't a snitch.

Much like the reflex the Baltimore police have for arresting young men of color without probable cause no doubt.

I wonder what Freddie thought when he broke his own neck?

Oh, well, at least he lived long enough to know he killed himself, I bet that sucked.

No, Obama and his Democrat party suckerd them, AGAIN. It's becoming a daily thing anymore. you would think they would get tired of coming out looking like fools for following his stupidity and his games he plays on them day after day.

but as we see, I guess they don't care. Obama barks they all howl. it's sad to watch

And such a brilliant publicity stunt, too.
I mean, figuring out how to break your own neck in a moving vehicle while shackled and handcuffed.
Even Criss Angel is shaking his head in awe.
Didnt you predict that the six white redneck policeman would be arrested, except it was three black cops and three white cops, just shut the fuck up dumbass.

Yeah, ole Freddie killed himself for fame and fortune.
No, he probably intended to inflict injury on himself in order to frame the cops but fell victim to being bound. In the jury case I recently sat on here in PG County, MD (Baltimore south), the defendant did the exact same thing, banging his own head into the ground as he resisted arrest hoping any resulting injuries would be blamed on the cops.

YOU are the trash in America.

Yeah, ole Freddie killed himself for fame and fortune.
No, he probably intended to inflict injury on himself in order to frame the cops but fell victim to being bound. In the jury case I recently sat on here in PG County, MD (Baltimore south), the defendant did the exact same thing, banging his own head into the ground as he resisted arrest hoping any resulting injuries would be blamed on the cops.
There is not a liberal in the world, that would believe that someone would intentionally injure themselves, just to try to play a get out of jail free card.

I have no doubts that Freddie never meant to do any permanent damage to himself, but he screwed up, and actually got what he deserved.

Aww, did the warden give you permission to use the computer today? That's sooo sweet. What kind of favor did you have to do for the warden to get computer privileges?

One thing is for certain, you are a criminal lover, and now you have one less to love, sucks to be you.

ah no, that would be all you who voted for black thugs, Obama, Holder, Sharpton, etc and put them in charge of our LIVES. and then still sit around supporting every disgusting action they do to us. so trash is the people you all put in our government and is running our country INTO THE GROUND. thanks very frikken much

Forum List

Back