Better value: Mayweather vs Pacqiou @ $100 or Baltimore black rioters vs Themselves@ $0

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Excellent opportunity for an economic study. Im bout to be $100 less rich by paying for Mayweather vs Pacqiou. But...I got Baltimore black residents vs their own city last week for $0.

Which fight is the better bargain?

Mayweather / Pacqiou is predictable...but far more graceful and artistic due to the elite ability of the fighters.

Baltimore blacks vs Their own city....sloppy and amateur fighters. But...the unpredictability is hypnotic.

Costs? Greatest boxing drama ever for $100. Or...yet another race riot for free.

Supply and demand at work here. The boxers...that magnitude of a match happens 3-4 times a century. For only $100?

I say the boxing match is a better bargain.

Watching the thugs burn their own stores, would be like watching Mayweather kicking his own ass.

Hmm. Intriguing.

For my money....

1- Thug rioters vs SWAT
2- Mayweather v. Pacqiou
3- Thugs vs Their own city

I would bet that in the end Baltimore made more than they lost. That's a lot of police , protesters, troops, media folks looking for sammiches.

I would bet that in the end Baltimore made more than they lost. That's a lot of police , protesters, troops, media folks looking for sammiches.

A "wish sammich"? Extra points if you name who quoted it

I talked to lil' sis last night. She's 20 minit outside Baltimore.
She said she used to be so enamored of that city and bragged on it and defended it.
Now she's ashamed and embarrassed and pissed and will be damned if she goes there again.

And yes, she's white. Like me.

Have you ever heard of a wish sandwich? A wish sandwich is the kind of a sandwich where you have two slices of bread and you, hee hee hee, wish you had some meat.

The Blues Brothers

Forum List

Back