Fred Rogers' Presbyterianism

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
What percent of Fred Rogers was all Presbyterianism, do you guys think? He's basically a pre-1950 Presbyterian Minister with no other background whatsoever, besides to make Children's Programming respectable. Prebsyterians believe in not only CHild development, Child baptism. They believe in God's knowledge in all professions , check out that pretzel making guy talking about the Trinity. I liked his oranges episode and Lady Aberline handing out the orange juice near the end of the oranges episode. He Highlights professions. The trolley is probably the 1900 model that Presbyterians like Horace Allen attracted commercial success to Seoul, Korea, and built the first trolley as a missionary, with power lines, mining ventures, any commercial field at all honestly. He takes his shoes off is like Korean practice. Everybody else thought he's odd. The more obvious themes are like King Friday the 13th, I think its like why do people allow Kings the power over scholarly matters like the Calendar? Its like when King James was still on the Julian Calendar for 200 years after the Catholics had the Gregorian calendar, Queen Saturday, etc. X the Owl maybe is all the Dixie people looking for Xs, funny. The more obvious themes of diversity , did you see he shared a pool with that police officer, 'many ways to say I love you', then sang 'swing low', the imagination land has rainbow-colored Corinthian column temple, the Museum-Go-Round, maybe everybody can participate in Greek Revival? The make believe land temple circular greek temple reminds me of the Rachel Jackson memorial crypt in Andrew Jackson's manor! Benjamin Franklin thinks owls should have indian relatives and people should have platypus relatives, X the Owl likes.

Uh oh children, here comes Cynthia bolbach, mean old Cynthia bolbach, she's dead, OK, its a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
Ummm ...

(Billy walks by, picking up the pace and making no eye contact.)

I don't know what particular sect Mr. Rodgers belonged to but he is one of the few religious folks I don't consider to be a whack-job. If more of them were like him and less like tipsycatlover and her vile hatefulness the world would be a better place.

• Banned
All libertarians are Saved, all Progressives are Damned, to extend to democrats and republicans if you so choose!no joke. ok. For some shorthand, looks like tipsycatlover is a hateful nativist, I don't see a connection. You know for the longest time I thought fred rogers is jazzy and cool and then I figured just what a Presbyterian does, they are native marketing experts.

I don't know, what do you guys think, the PC(USA)'s All Welcome, that has to make people feel Welcome at least! People are welcome everywhere anyway I think. We invite people to be "Citizens" instead of the Appalachian mountain folk, don't forget yer auld lang syne. citizens have political stakes and ownership and weight, responsibilities and duties that weren't solid until the Napoleonic French period. actually citizenship is so huge we need to surrender to government all identity and demographics. citizenship is so huge that you never get information non-citizen, theres one us citizen piss drunk trapped in iran somewhere! Get "Native Amongst Us" with Woodrow Wilson. all we have to do is dump Hawaii for 49 English developed settlements contested by nobody but migratory Indians that never protested being Any place. when? What other competition, like we bought French or Mexican claims on occasion. Bulgaria was influenced by western European nation-statuses to spin off from the byzantine empire with autocephalic bishoprics, signaling the start of the end of the byzantine empire ,so a greek orthodox priest relates, substitute british empire, and Presbyterians an accommodating autocephaly. there is no 1778 - to 1830 immigration records or charts, its off the charts small, no one wanted to be in America, and by the irish and german immigration wave TO new York, TO the union, just the british peoples moving around with a new government in some 30 states already. you notice the Scottish hit, American novel, "The Last Mohican", 1830s retelling of the French indian war, and the good man 'without a Cross', a very loaded, racial, religious, national somewhat, French still carried a cross , Scotland has a cross, England's cross, the savage Indians were portrayed, but the Good indian, had a some 10 times repeated line, in regards to his lack of heritage, as a man 'without a cross'. some told me it means mixed. I don't know.
citizens of the world -JFK, time for fred rogers to start talkin' Mongolian. Mongolian is the only true alphabet said Buddha 2000 years ago. God gave the Mongolians Poland, leave them there, and korea.

Last edited:
  • Banned

autocephaly to sovereign zip coon's Liberia if the Union will be met on the outer verge of just right defense, the Black Flag, sir. Neo-catholic Anglicanism with the archbishop of Canterbury moves via media from the Reformed, lucky Fred Rogers keeps us honest. The British brought in the Hessians of Germany celebrate Christmas, lucky we brought in the Ulster-Scots who like their covenanters, for the Bonnie Blue Flag, or Pretty Blue Flag, reinforcements for the Anglo-Saxon! Methodist-Baptists have no historical Establishment in European Christendom, causing the American Political situation to cast off the orthodox Fred Rogers of the world, at the start of this social revolution upon Rogers' '63 graduation from the United Presbyterian Church seminary. Mandatory United?

The Holy Bible - Song of Solomon Chapter 2 (King James Version)
page316-1024px-Southern_Life_in_Southern_Literature.djvu.jpg

Dixie Montgomery Capitol Building Civil War Memorial Sees You. Knightliest Knight Race.
m-7390.jpg

images
Presbyterianism, Divine Right of Kings? up for debate!
This church is overly grandeur popery as well as miasyphitist.
little red riding hood

Last edited:
  • Banned

Letz make a Song Mr Lee! Itz gonna be abou, likin' to Ownz de Slaves! OK! Slave ownin is Rights to Ownage is good! OK Liberty slaving, slave the liberty! Sounds good! I'm combative about my personal rights about slavin'! do unto ye others what ye want done to slavin! ok.
Liberty of the Altar and sum' such. hmm?! OK it's gonna be about my ancestral Covenanter Campaign, from the English Civil War, to relieve the Parliamentarians against the Royalists culminating in the glorious Revolution of William of Orange! Now yer cookin' some grits, ok!

Dare we dream of a day when Ahn Changho stops modernizing things? What happened to that flirty jap woman? 2nd-rate part? Dare we dream every nail nailed down, because, Christian middle shoot Martin Luther King Jr, that's nice.
Medieval 2: Total War Let's Play - Hungary Campaign (1)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back