Franklin Graham: Obama is a Muslim!

How fucking stupid are you? What neighbors? How about the ones that Saddam had attacked and threatened to attack. Yes we were on friendly terms with Saddam at one time. Shit changed though didn't it. Childish belief? I was there dickweed. Up close and personal. Not a damned thing childish about it. Do me a favor, don't respond, you are not worth the time.

You went in there to protect the oil. If Kuwait and Saudi Arabia were just backward arse shitholes with no natural resources, what are the odds that the US would have gone in there?

Is that why we went into Korea or France or even Granada? How about we think for ourselves instead of memorizing the I hate the oil and BUSSSSHHH Bull Shit.

How fucking stupid are you? What neighbors? How about the ones that Saddam had attacked and threatened to attack. Yes we were on friendly terms with Saddam at one time. Shit changed though didn't it. Childish belief? I was there dickweed. Up close and personal. Not a damned thing childish about it. Do me a favor, don't respond, you are not worth the time.

You went in there to protect the oil. If Kuwait and Saudi Arabia were just backward arse shitholes with no natural resources, what are the odds that the US would have gone in there?

Is that why we went into Korea or France or even Granada? How about we think for ourselves instead of memorizing the I hate the oil and BUSSSSHHH Bull Shit.

Hey dickhead...THIS guy was 'there'...in the White House, where they began planning the invasion of Iraq 10 days into the BUSSSSHHH administration and 8 MONTHS before 9/11.

image592695g.jpg

Paul O'Neill
served as the 72nd United States Secretary of the Treasury for part of President George W. Bush's first term.

-------------------------------------------------
Bush Sought ‘Way’ To Invade Iraq - 60 Minutes - CBS News

And what happened at President Bush's very first National Security Council meeting is one of O'Neill's most startling revelations.

“From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go,” says O’Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying ‘Go find me a way to do this,’" says O’Neill. “For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap.”

And that came up at this first meeting, says O’Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.

He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. “There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says, ‘Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,’" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001. Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

“It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions,” says Suskind. “On oil in Iraq.”

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

“The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said ‘X’ during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing ‘Y,’” says Suskind. “Not just saying ‘Y,’ but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election.”

"Interestingly enough...........Obama's father rejected Islam before Obama was born."

Right. I don't think Communists can have a religion..

Needs to be said again.

“From the very beginning, there was a conviction, that Saddam Hussein was a bad person and that he needed to go,” says O’Neill, who adds that going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11.

Last edited:
Not really, but you do need an adult brain to comprehend what he's saying and you need to listen to his whole sermon. Reverend Wright was 'sermonizing' using a form similar to poetry. It's called rhetorical flourishes. Reverend Wright was not condemning the people, he was condemning our government. But sermonizing "No, no, no; not God Bless America, But God Damn the actions of American government" wouldn't carry the same rhetorical impact.

It is SO ironic, when you right wing pea brains criticize government you call it 'patriotism'. When someone you consider a 'leftist' criticize government you call it treasonous.

Why don't you just declare you're a devout Statist and that our government never does anything wrong?

What is beyond irony, is that you right wing pea brains ONLY criticize government when it tries to help human beings, but there is never a fucking peep from you scum bags when our government harms or kills human beings. WHY is that???

I happen to know that our government is not always right. I also know and understand that the left and the right have both been wrong in the past. What I do not know and cannot understand is why any American is still making excuses for this racist bastard. You go ahead and continue to spin it anyway you like, anyone with half a brain knows the truth of the matter. Would you like to borrow half a brain?

A pea brain reply. You base your hatred for Wright on PURPOSEFUL deception done by people with NO ethics or honesty. There was NO effort by Fox News or any other right wing media to provide ANY context to his remarks. They PURPOSEFULLY ran cut up snippets taken out of context with the SOLE purpose of slandering Wright and Obama.

THAT is not how America is supposed to work. NO MAN should be convicted without being able to state his own case. People that have listened to his WHOLE sermon after 9/11 have a totally different impression of Reverend Wright. Maybe if every American had been given Wright's sermon after 9/11, it would have made us think before we blindly called for Muslim blood. Instead WE invaded a sovereign country that had nothing to do with the attacks on 9/11. Thousands MORE American sons & daughters needlessly died, and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis died.

Our nation is somewhat sad, but we’re angry. There’s a certain level of blood lust, but we won’t let it drive our reaction. We’re steady, clear-eyed and patient, but pretty soon we’ll have to start displaying scalps.
George W. Bush

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOdlnzkeoyQ"]YouTube - FOX Lies!! Irresponsible Media! Barack Obama Pastor Wright[/ame]

Obama had the choice to play the whole sermon if that was the case, but HE chose to throw the Rev. under the bus. Why would that be?

Last edited:
Interestingly enough...........Obama's father rejected Islam before Obama was born.

From what I understand, Obama was raised by a step-father who was Muslim, and not by his natural father, who was reportedly atheist. It's really hard to know for sure, and I don't claim to, but his family history seems to be pretty dysfunctional.

I hope you have listened to that sermon in context before you condemn him.

I listened to it. The context Fox News put it in, was not the context it was presented in. I can't remember exactly the context that the Rev. Wright had put it in well enough to recite it here without going back and listening to it again, but he was not saying, "God Damn America" as in cursing America, that much I remember.

Immie

"Not God Bless America, But God Damn America"
Pretty hard to spin that statement.

No it wasn't, Fox did a damned fine job of it.

It was taken out of context.

Immie

So he never said that?

You went into Korea to stop to the alleged domino effect.
You went into France because Germany declared war on you
You went to Grenada because American citizens were at 'risk' and it was at your back door.

You have always had your own interests at heart. Don't believe me?

1) Where was the US during Rwanda?
2) Dufur?
3) Angola?
4) Congo?
5) Malaya in the 60s
6) Indonesia in the 60s?
7) China after WWII?
8) Afghanistan in 1979?
9) The Yemeni civil war?

I could name dozens of other incidents where the US had either no political or financial interest in the outcome, or the 'foe' (ie China or the Soviet Union) were too big to take on.

Don't give me that shit about me bashing Bush - that is totally irrelevant. I ain't one of those simpleton, white trash, uber-Christian, uneducated masses that votes on sound bites.

You went in there to protect the oil. You know it

"In 1998, then President Bill Clinton on the eve of presidential impeachment hearings signed into law The Iraq Liberation Act which committed U.S. money to supporting the overthrow of a dangerous Saddam Hussein and laid out U.S. policy as supporting a free Iraq."
Amy Proctor - Blog - Clinton Signed 'Iraq Liberation Act' Into Law1998

And on what date, during which month and year did Clinton give the go ahead to invade Iraq?..

...Oh, that's right, he didn't....

Last edited:
Rev. Billy Graham's son, Franklin was on John King last night spewing his bullshit. According to Mr. Graham, Obama is a Muslim because Obama's father was a Muslim.

Interestingly enough...........Obama's father rejected Islam before Obama was born.

Check out the article: Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim.' As Pew Poll Shows, More Americans Confused About President's Religion. - ABC News

You know, I used to have a great deal of respect for Mr. Billy Graham. Apparently his son has gone full blown nutbag.

This is what he said:
"I think the president's problem is that he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim. The seed of Islam is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim, his father gave him an Islamic name," Graham told CNN's John King in a televised interview that aired Thursday night.

"Now it's obvious that the president has renounced the prophet Mohammed, and he has renounced Islam, and he has accepted Jesus Christ. That's what he says he has done. I cannot say that he hasn't. So I just have to believe that the president is what he has said," Graham continued, adding that "the Islamic world sees the president as one of theirs."

It looks like you are the one that is taking words out of context.
He was commenting on the FACT that most muslims will see Obama as a muslim because of his father's faith (in islam, there is no renunciation of the faith). He was not speaking of Obama's personal choice. He did say that Obama renounced islam (though when he spoke at a catholic college, he made sure every reference to Yeshua was covered). You, are the one that is accusing people falsely.

Franklin is wrong, as you are in your lack of context. Obama was born a Christian of an American mother. He has always been Christian. Anyone who says he has ever been a Muslim is either mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, or malignantly motivated.

Rev Wright? Are you talking about that Ex Marine and Valedictorian from the Navy Medical Academy at Great Lakes? The guy who earned THREE White House commendations and served honorably after volunteering for the Military during Vietnam for SIX years? That Rev Wright?

Was that before or after he God Damned America?

I hope you have listened to that sermon in context before you condemn him.

I listened to it. The context Fox News put it in, was not the context it was presented in. I can't remember exactly the context that the Rev. Wright had put it in well enough to recite it here without going back and listening to it again, but he was not saying, "God Damn America" as in cursing America, that much I remember.

Immie

What was the context of the "USA of KKK"?

Bag Lady Ollie, you retired (by your own admission) in 1994, just before DADT went into effect.

So, by that timeline, you would have been involved in Operation Desert Storm. That was a war started by Bush Sr. because of the way Saddam was doing his people. But, Sr. stopped at Baghdad when he should have kept going.

Bush Jr. was looking for a way to finish the war that his daddy failed to complete, which is why after 9/11 we invaded Iraq instead of going after the real perpetrators in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Bush Jr. just wanted the oil and to get war contracts for Halliburton. Nothing else, which is why the WMD turned out to be a hoax.

By the way you old UPS lady, I served in both conflicts, apparently you didn't.

Bag Lady Ollie, you retired (by your own admission) in 1994, just before DADT went into effect.

So, by that timeline, you would have been involved in Operation Desert Storm. That was a war started by Bush Sr. because of the way Saddam was doing his people. But, Sr. stopped at Baghdad when he should have kept going.

Bush Jr. was looking for a way to finish the war that his daddy failed to complete, which is why after 9/11 we invaded Iraq instead of going after the real perpetrators in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Bush Jr. just wanted the oil and to get war contracts for Halliburton. Nothing else, which is why the WMD turned out to be a hoax.

By the way you old UPS lady, I served in both conflicts, apparently you didn't.

Wow do we have the facts wrong or what?
Fact: I retired in late 93.
Fact: DADT was actually implemented in 93.
Fact: We did not stop at Baghdad, we never went within 200 miles of Bagdad.
Fact: We attacked Afghanistan in 2001 Iraq in 2003.
Fact: Haliburton was actually attempting to sell some of its contracts in Iraq because they were losing money on them.
Fact: The USA has zero control of Iraqi Oil.
Fact: Read the Duelfer report about WMD sometime.

FACT: You don't know shit about my service little child.

We were talking about the ineptitude of Bush Jr. when you started flapping yer jaws Bag Lady Ollie.

Yeah.....I do know about your service, knew a few REMF idiots like yourself, and they were great to laugh at because they were clueless.

Now......wanna tell us how much you know about the latest Iraq invasion? Oh yeah......not shit.

Hey dickhead...THIS guy was 'there'...in the White House, where they began planning the invasion of Iraq 10 days into the BUSSSSHHH administration and 8 MONTHS before 9/11.

image592695g.jpg

Paul O'Neill
served as the 72nd United States Secretary of the Treasury for part of President George W. Bush's first term.

-------------------------------------------------
Bush Sought ‘Way’ To Invade Iraq - 60 Minutes - CBS News

And what happened at President Bush's very first National Security Council meeting is one of O'Neill's most startling revelations.

"It was all about finding a way to do it. That was the tone of it. The president saying ‘Go find me a way to do this,’" says O’Neill. “For me, the notion of pre-emption, that the U.S. has the unilateral right to do whatever we decide to do, is a really huge leap.”

And that came up at this first meeting, says O’Neill, who adds that the discussion of Iraq continued at the next National Security Council meeting two days later.

He got briefing materials under this cover sheet. “There are memos. One of them marked, secret, says, ‘Plan for post-Saddam Iraq,’" adds Suskind, who says that they discussed an occupation of Iraq in January and February of 2001. Based on his interviews with O'Neill and several other officials at the meetings, Suskind writes that the planning envisioned peacekeeping troops, war crimes tribunals, and even divvying up Iraq's oil wealth.

He obtained one Pentagon document, dated March 5, 2001, and entitled "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield contracts," which includes a map of potential areas for exploration.

“It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions,” says Suskind. “On oil in Iraq.”

During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

“The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said ‘X’ during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing ‘Y,’” says Suskind. “Not just saying ‘Y,’ but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election.”

Do you mean to say that when Clinton left office after bombing Iraq and giving a briefing to George W, that he actually listened and began preparing a stategy and tactics to deal with Iraq if he needed it. Well that isn't anything like the ametuer we have in the white house today, that is professional behavior.

We were talking about the ineptitude of Bush Jr. when you started flapping yer jaws Bag Lady Ollie.

Yeah.....I do know about your service, knew a few REMF idiots like yourself, and they were great to laugh at because they were clueless.

Now......wanna tell us how much you know about the latest Iraq invasion? Oh yeah......not shit.

Fuck you, you sat your ass off shore on a ship behind a desk and have the fucking nerve to call others a REMF.

Someday gaybikerbitch I will let it all go an expose you 100%. Now once again you know shit about my service. In fact you know shit about nothing.

Fuck you, you sat your ass off shore on a ship behind a desk and have the fucking nerve to call others a REMF.

Someday gaybikerbitch I will let it all go an expose you 100%. Now once again you know shit about my service. In fact you know shit about nothing.

Expose me for what you fucking delivery boy? My mailman does more in a day than you did in your entire career, and probably better!

As far as staying behind a desk? Nope, unlike you Army types, the Navy has a thing called "collateral duties" because space is limited on a ship and we don't have the luxury of having just one job.

What else did you do besides deliver blowjobs to high ranking REMF's?

Forum List

Back