Franklin Graham: Obama is a Muslim!

im-franklin-Graham-the-president-is-a-muslim-and-I-am-a-douchebag.jpg

We were talking about the ineptitude of Bush Jr. when you started flapping yer jaws Bag Lady Ollie.

Yeah.....I do know about your service, knew a few REMF idiots like yourself, and they were great to laugh at because they were clueless.

Now......wanna tell us how much you know about the latest Iraq invasion? Oh yeah......not shit.

Fuck you, you sat your ass off shore on a ship behind a desk and have the fucking nerve to call others a REMF.

Someday gaybikerbitch I will let it all go an expose you 100%. Now once again you know shit about my service. In fact you know shit about nothing.

Expose me for what you fucking delivery boy? My mailman does more in a day than you did in your entire career, and probably better!

As far as staying behind a desk? Nope, unlike you Army types, the Navy has a thing called "collateral duties" because space is limited on a ship and we don't have the luxury of having just one job.

What else did you do besides deliver blowjobs to high ranking REMF's?

You been drinking again? Why don't you tell us about those three Navy Achievement medals you are so proud of? Then you may ask me how many Army Achievement medals I was awarded, and you can then ask me how many Army Commendation medals I was awarded. And Meritorious service medals, Etc.......

Then you can continue and explain how you only made E6 in 20 years and it's the Navys fault. Then you can tell your war stories all over again because no one believes a fucking word of it. You were a Desk Jockey for 20 years and couldn't hang with the real deal so never made it out of the junior NCO grades.

Run off an cry to mommy now bitch.

Is that why we went into Korea or France or even Granada? How about we think for ourselves instead of memorizing the I hate the oil and BUSSSSHHH Bull Shit.

You went into Korea to stop to the alleged domino effect.
You went into France because Germany declared war on you
You went to Grenada because American citizens were at 'risk' and it was at your back door.

You have always had your own interests at heart. Don't believe me?

1) Where was the US during Rwanda?
2) Dufur?
3) Angola?
4) Congo?
5) Malaya in the 60s
6) Indonesia in the 60s?
7) China after WWII?
8) Afghanistan in 1979?
9) The Yemeni civil war?

I could name dozens of other incidents where the US had either no political or financial interest in the outcome, or the 'foe' (ie China or the Soviet Union) were too big to take on.

Don't give me that shit about me bashing Bush - that is totally irrelevant. I ain't one of those simpleton, white trash, uber-Christian, uneducated masses that votes on sound bites.

You went in there to protect the oil. You know it

It was to protect the stability of the region. Oil is a big part of that, but it was not about "stealing" oil.
The US has gone in places to protect her citizens' interests. That made being a US citizen a pretty safe place to be, until relatively recently.
There have been mistakes, but the places you listed, have not asked us for help (maybe individuals, but not any of the govs). They change hands, frequently. It is practically impossible to make any long-term agreements with the leaders in those nations. They will negotiate and sign papers and then the next day want to start all over. If there is no integrity, we are wasting our time. We thought there might be some integrity in the ME, but that might be showing itself as misrepresented.

Then the government elected in the last election has less integrity than the one elected previously, etc, etc, etc. It would be really refreshing to see some politicians elected on their personal integrity over some BS promises made to the electorate, and then when they get to Washington, following the party line.

Fuck you, you sat your ass off shore on a ship behind a desk and have the fucking nerve to call others a REMF.

Someday gaybikerbitch I will let it all go an expose you 100%. Now once again you know shit about my service. In fact you know shit about nothing.

Expose me for what you fucking delivery boy? My mailman does more in a day than you did in your entire career, and probably better!

As far as staying behind a desk? Nope, unlike you Army types, the Navy has a thing called "collateral duties" because space is limited on a ship and we don't have the luxury of having just one job.

What else did you do besides deliver blowjobs to high ranking REMF's?

You been drinking again? Why don't you tell us about those three Navy Achievement medals you are so proud of? Then you may ask me how many Army Achievement medals I was awarded, and you can then ask me how many Army Commendation medals I was awarded. And Meritorious service medals, Etc.......

Then you can continue and explain how you only made E6 in 20 years and it's the Navys fault. Then you can tell your war stories all over again because no one believes a fucking word of it. You were a Desk Jockey for 20 years and couldn't hang with the real deal so never made it out of the junior NCO grades.

Run off an cry to mommy now bitch.

:clap2:

It's like a dick measuring contest in which neither contestant has a big dick.

"Not God Bless America, But God Damn America"
Pretty hard to spin that statement.

No it wasn't, Fox did a damned fine job of it.

It was taken out of context.

Immie

So he never said that?

You have to listen to the entire sermon. It was not said in the context presented by good ole Fox News and the Religious Right. They did a damned fine job of making him out to be a monster when if you actually listen to the sermon he was making a point. He was not... I repeat NOT asking God to Damn America. It has been a while since I have listened to the sermon, but if I remember correctly he was stating that America is not perfect, something that I have to agree with, and that we have no right to make the statement "God Bless America". That if we were to get what we deserve... what any nation deserves, God would damn America.

And quite frankly, he is right. Christians have no right to expect God to Bless them. Christians receive God's blessings only by the Grace of God. America continues to receive God's blessings only by the Grace of God. If we continue to receive God's blessings, as we have been so far fortunate to do, then it is only by the Grace of God that we do so.

That was what I took out of the "God Damn America" sermon given by the Rev. Wright.

You being a Christian, I think when you think about the sermon in those terms, you will have to agree with what the Rev. was saying and that if that was the message of the Rev. Wright then Fox News did, in fact, present the sermon out of context.

Immie

Last edited:
Jack Fate, you may be in fact a dumbo, but Obama is a Christian, and absolutely nothing changes that.

Why, Jack? Because nothing has demonstrated that he is not a Christian, period. No clear, solid, objective evidence reveals that he is anyting else but a Christian.

Why, Jack? Because nothing has demonstrated that he is not a Christian, period. No clear, solid, objective evidence reveals that he is anyting else but a Christian.

I disagree. The American people gave him the benefit of the doubt when he campaigned because they didn't know him. The media didn't do its job. The Rev. Wright is not a Christian and his church is certainly not Christian. In fact, Wright was a muslim. Let's start there.

I disagree. The American people gave him the benefit of the doubt when he campaigned because they didn't know him. The media didn't do its job. The Rev. Wright is not a Christian and his church is certainly not Christian. In fact, Wright was a muslim. Let's start there.

The Rev. Wright was a Muslim? That's an interesting fact....link please?

Put that in google and see what happens. It is a fact. Makes sense when you consider how he pals around with Louis Farrakhan.

Put that in google and see what happens. It is a fact. Makes sense when you consider how he pals around with Louis Farrakhan.

They're all BLOGS! :lol::lol::lol:

Wright is not a Muslim.

Obama is not, never was, a Muslim.

You, Jack, are a loon.

Let's start there.

Rev Wright will swear that Obama is a "genuine Christian Motherfucker"

Rev Wright? Are you talking about that Ex Marine and Valedictorian from the Navy Medical Academy at Great Lakes? The guy who earned THREE White House commendations and served honorably after volunteering for the Military during Vietnam for SIX years? That Rev Wright?

Stop doing that. They hate it...

Forum List

Back