Frankfurt First German City Where Natives are Minority

For the first time, more than half of Frankfurt residents now have a migrant background, according to official data from the city’s Office of Statistics and Elections.

So there you have it....Turks are the city’s largest non-German minority.

Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority

'
And Germany better keep letting the Turks come in lest they become mad and violent that their peeps are not being allowed into the country. It totally astounds me as to how pussy-whipped Europeans are.

It is a sad spectacle to see what Germany has become under that lunatic Merkel.

And get this? They are saying that she will easily be re-elected and you can bet that election will be on the "up and up".......(insert sarcasm here)

Then I shall not feel sorry for them.

Come what may.

Total idiots. They deserve all the beheading and killing in name of Sharia Law that's coming

German population are total idiots

Why do you think beheading and killing in the name of Sharia is coming? The article doesn't give a clear indication of the rate of migration from other countries. While Turks are the largest group, at 13% of the population, 61% of migrants are from other EU countries, according to the article.

According to a translation of the link to original German article, the vast majority are legal residents, as well.

It could end up being bad for the country, but why do you assume it will?

For the first time, more than half of Frankfurt residents now have a migrant background, according to official data from the city’s Office of Statistics and Elections.

'
And Germany better keep letting the Turks come in lest they become mad and violent that their peeps are not being allowed into the country. It totally astounds me as to how pussy-whipped Europeans are.

It is a sad spectacle to see what Germany has become under that lunatic Merkel.

And get this? They are saying that she will easily be re-elected and you can bet that election will be on the "up and up".......(insert sarcasm here)

Then I shall not feel sorry for them.

Come what may.

Total idiots. They deserve all the beheading and killing in name of Sharia Law that's coming

German population are total idiots

Why do you think beheading and killing in the name of Sharia is coming? The article doesn't give a clear indication of the rate of migration from other countries. While Turks are the largest group, at 13% of the population, 61% of migrants are from other EU countries, according to the article.

According to a translation of the link to original German article, the vast majority are legal residents, as well.

It could end up being bad for the country, but why do you assume it will?

Has it worked out so great for the city and the country thus far????

I bet the Native Americans think the same about New York,just sayin...steve

Oh dear God no! :eek:

A situation the German people, apparently, endorse and support. They are a free people.
Shocker. 2 Jews and a Leftist cheering on White Genocide.

A situation the German people, apparently, endorse and support. They are a free people.
I would only want white genocide if they were all like you

And yet here you are cheering on that very thing. Replacing an ENTIRE population of white people in a white country with non whites is white genocide under the UN convention. Its why I will NEVER have a problem dealing with scum such as yourself when the time arises. I will be completely cold blooded and ruthless.

And yet here you are cheering on that very thing. Replacing an ENTIRE population of white people in a white country with non whites is white genocide under the UN convention. Its why I will NEVER have a problem dealing with scum such as yourself when the time arises. I will be completely cold blooded and ruthless.

If the Germans don't have a problem with it, why do you?

If the Germans don't have a problem with it, why do you?
You mean the "German" government which is nothing more than Jew lovers and former Bolsheviks like Merkel. The German people DO care but those that dare say anything are persecuted for "hate speech" for speaking out about the genocide of their people and nation. I am sure you vermin will WHINE when the pendulum swings back the other direction and this white genocide attempt leads to another great leader like Adolf Hitler and he or she will FINISH the damn job like it should have been last time.

Germany has suffered from a serious "guilt complex" since WW2, Hitler, and the 3rd Reich..

They've never recovered.

'

Correction, how pussy-whipped many Western Europeans are.
Americans are pussy-whipped in comparison to many Eastern Europeans.

The funny thing here is, let's compare this to US cities.

New York has a 0.6% Native population
Chicago has a 0.5% Native population
LA has a 0.5% Native population

And Frankfurt has 48.8% Native population and somehow this is a problem.

France: Muslims make up 6-10 percent of population. Muslims make up 70 percent of their prison population. Similar stats for other Euro countries. Brexit was some serious shit; and the media all but buried the coverage here in the US.

The "natives" migrated here too and there was no country so your point makes no sense.

Where do you get those stats from? Am I missing the joke?

I got those stats from wikipedia under the demographics section. No, there's no joke. Those are the native levels in those cities.

Where do you get those stats from? Am I missing the joke?

It seems that she (he) means those who belong to the Native Americans.
Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia

Are Native Americans not the native people of the country?

In Frankfurt there will be lots of German Turks, they were born in the country, their parents were born in the country, but they're not considered native, so how can a white American be considered native in the USA?

Forum List

Back