The End Of The UK

Romanians were the largest group of arrivals in 2015-16, followed by Chinese, Poles, Indians and Italians.

What did the Romanians ever do to you?
They gave us Dumitru Duduman and his grandson Michael Boldea whom God chose to send to America to warn of the judgment that is coming here. Be grateful. Sodom and Gomorrah didn't get a warning.
What? Is that a serious post?

Romanians were the largest group of arrivals in 2015-16, followed by Chinese, Poles, Indians and Italians.

They gave us Dumitru Duduman and his grandson Michael Boldea whom God chose to send to America to warn of the judgment that is coming here. Be grateful. Sodom and Gomorrah didn't get a warning.
Were Dumitru Duduman and Michael Boldea from Romania? Did they go to Europe before coming to America? Yes to both questions and yes I'm serious. You ask what did the Romanians ever do for you? More than you've done for them. How many have laid down their entire lives, left their homeland and everything they owned to come to a country out of obedience to God and warn the wicked who were living there? Not many. You had better wake up.

Were Dumitru Duduman and Michael Boldea from Romania? Did they go to Europe before coming to America? Yes to both questions and yes I'm serious. You ask what did the Romanians ever do for you? More than you've done for them. How many have laid down their entire lives, left their homeland and everything they owned to come to a country out of obedience to God and warn the wicked who were living there? Not many. You had better wake up.
Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today

I love England BUT...I have to ask , what IS identity if you don't stand up and fight for it? Immigrants that fight to preserve their identity fight against native Englishmen that are preserving theirs. If you want to preserve your native culture, go back. Or acclimate. Is there a middle ground?

Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today
You can keep your psychologists and counselors. That alternative belongs to those who reject God's Word and His Counsel.

I love England BUT...I have to ask , what IS identity if you don't stand up and fight for it? Immigrants that fight to preserve their identity fight against native Englishmen that are preserving theirs. If you want to preserve your native culture, go back. Or acclimate. Is there a middle ground?
Muslim immigrants do not want to integrate with the society they have moved to. They want to take over it. It won't end well.

The number of EU citizens, technically not immigrants, that go to the UK is about the same as the proportionally as those that go to other large EU states, Germany, France, Italy, Spain. The UK tends to have far more non-EU and non European immigrants than the other states except maybe Italy that is receiving 100s of thousands that cross the Med.

More than twice the percentage of UK citizens live in other EU states than the percentage of EU citizens that live in the UK.

The number of EU citizens, technically not immigrants, that go to the UK is about the same as the proportionally as those that go to other large EU states, Germany, France, Italy, Spain. The UK tends to have far more non-EU and non European immigrants than the other states except maybe Italy that is receiving 100s of thousands that cross the Med.

The difference is that Brits tend to be more anti-EU migrant, and more pro-non-EU migrant than other Europeans.

Just kind of seems like Brits are way more dumb than most other Europeans.

Forum List

Back