Frankfurt First German City Where Natives are Minority

A situation the German people, apparently, endorse and support. They are a free people.

For the first time, more than half of Frankfurt residents now have a migrant background, according to official data from the city’s Office of Statistics and Elections.

So there you have it....Turks are the city’s largest non-German minority.

Frankfurt Becomes First German City Where Natives Are Minority
I bet the Native Americans think the same about New York,just sayin...steve

Don't kill the messenger! :biggrin: :dunno:
Look you Beautiful Femme,I was not,I merely exposed everyone can say the same thing at any particular time....now you are not going to like this BUT here I go..Did you know Zionists are more than half the population of Palestine..steve

Londonstan!
Frankenstan!

Get what I'm saying?
You hate Muslims? Is that what you're saying?

I hate terrorists that's what I'm saying I hate Sharia Law that's what I'm saying .
And other people Hate Americans,bring back the Mongols I say,considering most of us have their DNA in us...st

You once said Zionists are Freedom Fighters,Skye one persons Terrorist is another persons Freedom Fighter.

Methinks you have opened a can of snakes and are on a hiding to nothing,by the way your first post was a little Racist...steve

A situation the German people, apparently, endorse and support. They are a free people.

Who is saying they are not free

I am just stating a fact! :)

I wasn't criticising you or the German people. Every sovereign nation has the right to decide who makes up their citizenry. I have visited Germany many times in the past 30 years and have seen for myself how the culture and demographics of Germany (and other European nations) have changed.

It's not for me to say if this change is good or bad, I merely point out that it was done with the consent of the German people.

For the first time, more than half of Frankfurt residents now have a migrant background, according to official data from the city’s Office of Statistics and Elections.

'
And Germany better keep letting the Turks come in lest they become mad and violent that their peeps are not being allowed into the country. It totally astounds me as to how pussy-whipped Europeans are.

'
And Germany better keep letting the Turks come in lest they become mad and violent that their peeps are not being allowed into the country. It totally astounds me as to how pussy-whipped Europeans are.

It is a sad spectacle to see what Germany has become under that lunatic Merkel.

'

And get this? They are saying that she will easily be re-elected and you can bet that election will be on the "up and up".......(insert sarcasm here)

'

And get this? They are saying that she will easily be re-elected and you can bet that election will be on the "up and up".......(insert sarcasm here)

Then I shall not feel sorry for them.

Come what may.

Total idiots. They deserve all the beheading and killing in name of Sharia Law that's coming

German population are total idiots

'

Come what may.

Total idiots. They deserve all the beheading and killing in name of Sharia Law that's coming

Oh, bad shit is on the horizon for not only Germany but all of Europe. I am going to send you a link by a whistle-blower that helped to design deep under ground bunkers for these military aged muslim refugees. I went into great detail about this when I was on "Caravan To Midnight" with John B. Wells this past March......just gotta find it.

'

Come what may.

Here ya go........it's just a little too detailed for me to believe that she isn't legit.

LEAKED! Official Agenda for the destruction of Germany – CHRIST MICHAEL

'

Come what may.

Oh, bad shit is on the horizon for not only Germany but all of Europe. I am going to send you a link by a whistle-blower that helped to design deep under ground bunkers for these military aged muslim refugees. I went into great detail about this when I was on "Caravan To Midnight" with John B. Wells this past March......just gotta find it.

I just can not understand how Germany and Europe is committing suicide like that

They simply don't care anymore....they have given up themselves to Globalism

Total idiots....maybe they deserve all the shit is coming their way

No respect for them

'

Come what may.

I just can not understand how Germany and Europe is committing suicide like that

They simply don't care anymore....they have given up themselves to Globalism

Total idiots....maybe they deserve all the shit is coming their way

No respect for them

I have been telling anyone that will listen is that the globalists are following Albert Pike's vision for three world wars that must be fomented (financed) including the creation of a Jewish state we know as Israel and it was called that by taking three gods worshiped in Egypt. IS of Israel stands for the goddess Isis.....the other two I will have to look back up.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.
"Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Forum List

Back