Franken Must Resign

`
I'm sorry you feel that way and have to defend pedophiles. Moore is unfit as a human, to sit in any capacity of representative government.
How in the world do you come up with me defending pedophiles ? That is so stupid I hesitate to dignify it with a response (which it doesn't deserve). Only thing I'm defending is the fundamental American principle of >> INNOCENT unless proven guilty.

Neither you or anyone else has a shred of evidence to prove Moore to be guilty. Your statements are irresponsible and careless. You have not the capability or right to judge anyone, without evidence. Just people mouthing things off is not evidence.

`
I'm sorry you feel that way and have to defend pedophiles. Moore is unfit as a human, to sit in any capacity of representative government.
How in the world do you come up with me defending pedophiles ? That is so stupid I hesitate to dignify it with a response (which it doesn't deserve). Only thing I'm defending is the fundamental American principle of >> INNOCENT unless proven guilty.

Neither you or anyone else has a shred of evidence to prove Moore to be guilty. Your statements are irresponsible and careless. You have not the capability or right to judge anyone, without evidence. Just people mouthing things off is not evidence.
This is an election not a court of law, and Moore is a creep by his very own admissions. Do try again, please?

That's asking too much when Trump endorses a child molester but should Franken hit the road, no question.
No evidence of child molesting.
She said he said, and she is believable especially based on his admissions and history.

And just what "evidence" would you be looking for? Touch her over her bra and panties would have left what kind of evidence?

Do you want Instrgram?

She said he said, and she is believable especially based on his admissions and history.

WHAT admissions ? WHAT history ? (????)

And only a fool would believe people who suddenly appear out of the blue about something from 39 years ago, one month before an election.

upload_2017-12-6_12-46-46.jpeg

Reuters is saying about 1 PM 12/6 that TEN Dem senators are calling for Franken's resignation!!!

Boy, they must really not like him. There has to be something else going on besides his inappropriate clowning around when he was a comedian.

WHAT admissions ? WHAT history ? (????)

And only a fool would believe people who suddenly appear out of the blue about something from 39 years ago, one month before an election.

View attachment 164567
That it take time, even decades is normal. Moore popped his head up again and now it's whack a creep mole time. It's long overdue.

"Photographic evidence" of a joke in bad taste, during a time he was a comedian before being in the Senate?

That's the bar you want to hang your hat on is it?
No. His confessions are.

Far as I've heard he acknowledged this little power trip on a person, apologized for it, and the person involved accepted it. Soooooooo how is that not resolved? And how does it involve the voters of Minnesota, for whom he wasn't even working at the time? And how does it involve you?

Oh by the way, a person who was a full-grown adult, just sayin'.

Really? I think we have proof of Franken's sexual harassment. Moore? None.
`
`

Aside from Moore's sexual misconduct is also the fact that twice, he was forcibly removed from being a judge because of his failure to follow the constitution of the United States which he swore an oath, to uphold. The man is not only a sexual deviant, he is absolutely and completely disloyal to this country and constitution.

What evidence do you want?
Something irrefutable, like a picture or a confession would be nice. Got 'em?
Moore posing with a 14-year-old girl both in their tighty whities? Now that would be something eh? Would that be enough or would you think it was just hot that day?
Grabbing her 14-year old boobies would sell me. Actually, grabbing the boobs of any sleeping woman would sell me.

Don't know half those people but why don't you catch us up on how they're all similar.

Moreover how the friggety fuck are TV talking heads related here? Is a TV interviewer a "mayor"?

Btw Nancy Pelosi doesn't have the jurisdiction to "order" anybody to resign. At most she might get her party to disassociate but Reps and Senators work for constituents, not a political party.. And mayors work for the citizens of their city, not a political party. Nobody works for a political party by virtue of getting elected to office.

Back in 1954 the state Democratic Party kicked Strom Thurmond off the ballot when he wanted a Senate run, which they could do. But they couldn't stop the state from electing him as a write-in. Because the state hires its Senator --- not a political party.

So in Franken's case, to return to your title, that entity would be the voters of the state of Minnesota.
Better yet, Franken HIMSELF >> AKA >> resign

Once AGAIN --- on the basis of....... what?

Is anything I just posted inaccurate? Do Senators and Reps work for a political party, or do they work for their state or district? Do mayors work for a political party, or do they work for their city? Do Charlie Rose and Matt Lauer (and presumably Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, Tiger Woods, Bill Cosby, Blake Fahrenheit) --- all work for Nancy Pelosi?

Franken must resign. Conyers resigning. San Diego Mayor Bob Filner resigned. Representative Tim Murphy resigned. Nevada Representative Ruben Kihuen was ordered to resign by House Representative Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader. Lauer is out. Rose got the boot. Not fair to them if Franken stays.
`
To be fair then, Roy Moore must first resign from politics.

Fair? Congressmen have taken tax payer money over the years to the tune of $17 million to pay off women who have been sexually assaulted by Congressmen, that is, so long as they sign a document not to talk.

These same men will judge Moore with Franken himself leading the charge

Really? I think we have proof of Franken's sexual harassment. Moore? None.
`
`

Aside from Moore's sexual misconduct is also the fact that twice, he was forcibly removed from being a judge because of his failure to follow the constitution of the United States which he swore an oath, to uphold. The man is not only a sexual deviant, he is absolutely and completely disloyal to this country and constitution.

Bingo. That should be front and center, far more directly relevant that the fact that sex sells papers.

That's why I keep saying this election tells us nothing about Roy Moore, rather it will speak volumes about the values of the voters of Alabama, and whether personal whims trump the rule of law.

Forum List

Back