Franken Must Resign

Really? I think we have proof of Franken's sexual harassment. Moore? None.
`
`

Aside from Moore's sexual misconduct is also the fact that twice, he was forcibly removed from being a judge because of his failure to follow the constitution of the United States which he swore an oath, to uphold. The man is not only a sexual deviant, he is absolutely and completely disloyal to this country and constitution.

I will point out that he was a Alabama Supreme Court Judge. The state of Alabama has a Constitution also. I suggest you reconsider your statements above in view of that fact.

`
`

Aside from Moore's sexual misconduct is also the fact that twice, he was forcibly removed from being a judge because of his failure to follow the constitution of the United States which he swore an oath, to uphold. The man is not only a sexual deviant, he is absolutely and completely disloyal to this country and constitution.

I will point out that he was a Alabama Supreme Court Judge. The state of Alabama has a Constitution also. I suggest you reconsider your statements above in view of that fact.
He was Chief Justice, with a bad habit of disobey the law which he things is optional, like laws against trying to have sex with young teens apparently.

"Hannity pressed Moore on whether he had dated girls in their teens when he was in 30s. “Not generally, no,” the former judge said in response." Also known as yes, I did..
Roy Moore on whether he dated teenage girls: "Not generally, no"
Nothing here is evidence of any molestation, crime, or misdeed. Got anything else ?
It's evidence of him being a serious creep after young pussy. Decent and moral 32-year-old men do not try to date girls half their age.

He keeps trying to make this into a criminal case but the point is Hebephilia isn't necessarily illegal (it may or may not be depending on the age of the target). But the question isn't whether Moore is a criminal, but whether Moore is a creep. And that's for Alabamans to decide.

But this thread was supposed to be about Al Franken.

"Hannity pressed Moore on whether he had dated girls in their teens when he was in 30s. “Not generally, no,” the former judge said in response." Also known as yes, I did..
Nothing here is evidence of any molestation, crime, or misdeed. Got anything else ?
It's evidence of him being a serious creep after young pussy. Decent and moral 32-year-old men do not try to date girls half their age, and he did.
and who do we believe on this?

the media? the same media we bitch at night and day for intentionally stirring shit up. in these times people will still choose to believe what they want and cite the media when it suits their purposes. i don't trust the media so i don't trust all the accusations either.

unless i know for a fact these are true against him, i won't believe it to satisfy some internal sense of right and wrong. we have due process and last i checked it is there for EVERYONE, not just people you like. you either protect the process or it all goes to shit in the payback "you got away with it so we will too" crap mentality we're now mired in.

It's evidence of him being a serious creep after young pussy. Decent and moral 32-year-old men do not try to date girls half their age.

He keeps trying to make this into a criminal case but the point is Hebephilia isn't necessarily illegal (it may or may not be depending on the age of the target). But the question isn't whether Moore is a criminal, but whether Moore is a creep. And that's for Alabamans to decide.

But this thread was supposed to be about Al Franken.
i can't for the life of me figure out why people are mad at a comedian for doing comedy type things - risque or otherwise we laughed at him (sometimes *with* him) on tv and hell, i'm laughing at him now in the same pathetic light. i don't like the man, i'd not vote for him if he were running in my district/state and i will never like him or see him NOT in diapers. (shudder)

as for some jacked up line of decency for politicians...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's funny.

It's evidence of him being a serious creep after young pussy. Decent and moral 32-year-old men do not try to date girls half their age, and he did.

That's your opinion and not illegal.

i can't for the life of me figure out why people are mad at a comedian for doing comedy type things - risque or otherwise we laughed at him (sometimes *with* him) on tv and hell, i'm laughing at him now in the same pathetic light. i don't like the man, i'd not vote for him if he were running in my district/state and i will never like him or see him NOT in diapers. (shudder)

as for some jacked up line of decency for politicians...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's funny.
If that's what people were mad about, I also wouldn't figure it out. Obviously, that's not what they're mad about. :rolleyes:

He was Chief Justice, with a bad habit of disobeying the law which he thinks is optional,

That's the main thing right there. Even without the hebephilia, this alone makes him grossly incompetent. It's like taking your car to a mechanic for new brakes and he tells you "I took out your engine, because it's 'optional'". The very reason a court exists is to uphold the law. So this is egregious.

Alabama now has to decide whether a touchy-feely emotional drool is worth more than the law. And inasmuch as it's already sent Moore back to the bench after these transgressions, it's already got two strikes on it. Now we find out whether it puts the bat on the ball or whiffs at strike three.

`
`

He was Chief Justice, with a bad habit of disobey the law which he things is optional, like laws against trying to have sex with young teens apparently.

He has been accused of having sex with no teenagers. Isn't that what you meant to say?

You are a careless, irresponsible, poster of false things.

The sudden wave of calls for Franken's resignation is directly related to the upcoming full court press that will be directed at Trump to resign, or be impeached.

since when do we pull random things to be punished for and demand action to satisfy our insane stances on any given social issue?
Huh ? Since when is punishment for (repeated) sexual assault, an "insane stance" ?

And sexual assaults aren't "random things".. They're sexual assaults (certainly when the perpetrators confess to them)
great. and while one person gets elected with this on his record another is being asked to resign for arguably less.

when we have clear cut rules, great. til then i leave it up to that district / state to do what they want to do.

Exactly -- the OP lives nowhere remotely near Minnesota so it's none of his beeswax.
And respectively....all you tossers who don't live in Alabama need to zip it the fuck up.

That's the main thing right there. Even without the hebephilia, this alone makes him grossly incompetent. It's like taking your car to a mechanic for new brakes and he tells you "I took out your engine, because it's 'optional'". The very reason a court exists is to uphold the law. So this is egregious.

Alabama now has to decide whether a touchy-feely emotional drool is worth more than the law. And inasmuch as it's already sent Moore back to the bench after these transgressions, it's already got two strikes on it. Now we find out whether it puts the bat on the ball or whiffs at strike three.
None of this ambiguous and marginal topics even compare to the damage danger of Doug jones becoming a US Senator. Alabamans need to get past all this yammer talk, and put Moore in the Senate to keep out Jones' bad Democrat ideas.

since when do we pull random things to be punished for and demand action to satisfy our insane stances on any given social issue?
Huh ? Since when is punishment for (repeated) sexual assault, an "insane stance" ?

And sexual assaults aren't "random things".. They're sexual assaults (certainly when the perpetrators confess to them)
great. and while one person gets elected with this on his record another is being asked to resign for arguably less.

when we have clear cut rules, great. til then i leave it up to that district / state to do what they want to do.

Exactly -- the OP lives nowhere remotely near Minnesota so it's none of his beeswax.
And respectively....all you tossers who don't live in Alabama need to zip it the fuck up.

Yeah?

And why is that, Wetwang with Fimber, Yorkshire?

None of this ambiguous and marginal topics even compare to the damage danger of Doug jones becoming a US Senator. Alabamans need to get past all this yammer talk, and put Moore in the Senate to keep out Jones' bad Democrat ideas.

Ideas like prosecuting Klan bombers for blowing little girls up, instead of following them around at the Gadsden Mall?

Gotta love Alabama --- it's easier to get into the US Senate than it is to get into the Gadsden Mall. Because the latter has higher standards.

Forum List

Back