Frank Marshall Davis and Obama

The communist killed many times more people than the Nazis. They might have killed more Tibetans that than the Nazis killed Jews and that is just one country and one ethic group.

The communist killed many times more people than the Nazis. They might have killed more Tibetans that than the Nazis killed Jews and that is just one country and one ethic group.
Giving the fact the population is only between 2 to 6 million I don't think so. YOu compare repression to genocide! And they have never proven the soviets had death camps.
And I see you dropped the agruement Obama is a communist!

its a wonderful thing that the u.s.a school system is better than australia's school system. at least we can read.

Is it? I wouldn't know. Haven't been to school in the USA or Australia. But I do know my geography.

Trying to link Obama to Frank Davis is like trying to link Bush to Hitler. That aside, being a neocon, going into anything with more depth than a vox pop with the likes of you is pointless. You live your life getting info from slogans and Fox News.
'nuff said.......

Giving the fact the population is only between 2 to 6 million I don't think so. YOu compare repression to genocide! And they have never proven the soviets had death camps.
And I see you dropped the agruement Obama is a communist!

And so what if Frank Davis was too. Just because somebody is a communist doesn't mean that they believe in the way the Chinese or Russians interpreted that economic system.

And so what if Frank Davis was too. Just because somebody is a communist doesn't mean that they believe in the way the Chinese or Russians interpreted that economic system.

i'm not sure if i should laugh or cry. this is the dumbest thing i've read in weeks.

"Just because somebody is a communist doesn't mean that they believe in the way the Chinese or Russians interpreted that economic system."

isn't their only one economic solution with a communist?

i'm not sure if i should laugh or cry. this is the dumbest thing i've read in weeks.

"Just because somebody is a communist doesn't mean that they believe in the way the Chinese or Russians interpreted that economic system."

Communism:1 a: a theory advocating elimination of private property b: a system in which goods are owned in common and are available to all as needed

And the Dr. is right many people who believe in communism is this country do not believe in the way the chinese and Russians interpreted it. It was suppose to make everyone egual!

You're not that bright are you. Next thing you are going to say is that China and the USSR were communist states....lol...Before you even attempt to answer, they were totalitarian states, not communist. True Marxist communism never existed in those countries (although to be fair, the instigators in both cases initially TRIED to make those countries so, but failed miserably).

Get back to me when you have an inkling of education...

Last edited:
I once refereed to Obama as a communist but I was using the word as a figure of speech to mean someone to the extreme left, which he is. If Obama has sympathy for communist he is not fit to be the president of a country dedicated to liberty. The question is did he have a communist mentor as a young boy, why can’t we find out?

You think communism can be none oppressive. Do you really think a dictatorship of the proletariat would be any thing other than a dictatorship?

I once refereed to Obama as a communist but I was using the word as a figure of speech to mean someone to the extreme left, which he is. If Obama has sympathy for communist he is not fit to be the president of a country dedicated to liberty. The question is did he have a communist mentor as a young boy, why can’t we find out?

You think communism can be none oppressive. Do you really think a dictatorship of the proletariat would be any thing other than a dictatorship?
Barack Obama and Frank Marshall Davis The Long Goodbye
Like I said before they never proved Frank to be a communist and dropped the investigation! And as I said before Obama knew him later in life when the man was writing poetry, 20 or so years after the alligations. When Frank was being accused of being a communist many people in this country were including many black people.
Plus one can be educated in many governments but that doesn't mean they believe in every government they are educated on.

Look at your work comrade doesn’t it make you proud? http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/stalin_famine.htm

The Soviets then sealed off the borders of the Ukraine, preventing any food from entering, in effect turning the country into a gigantic concentration camp. Soviet police troops inside the Ukraine also went house to house seizing any stored up food, leaving farm families without a morsel. All food was considered to be the "sacred" property of the State. Anyone caught stealing State property, even an ear of corn or stubble of wheat, could be shot or imprisoned for not less than ten years.

Starvation quickly ensued throughout the Ukraine, with the most vulnerable, children and the elderly, first feeling the effects of malnutrition. The once-smiling young faces of children vanished forever amid the constant pain of hunger. It gnawed away at their bellies, which became grossly swollen, while their arms and legs became like sticks as they slowly starved to death.

Mothers in the countryside sometimes tossed their emaciated children onto passing railroad cars traveling toward cities such as Kiev in the hope someone there would take pity. But in the cities, children and adults who had already flocked there from the countryside were dropping dead in the streets, with their bodies carted away in horse-drawn wagons to be dumped in mass graves. Occasionally, people lying on the sidewalk who were thought to be dead, but were actually still alive, were also carted away and buried.

Last edited:
The Soviets then sealed off the borders of the Ukraine, preventing any food from entering, in effect turning the country into a gigantic concentration camp. Soviet police troops inside the Ukraine also went house to house seizing any stored up food, leaving farm families without a morsel. All food was considered to be the "sacred" property of the State. Anyone caught stealing State property, even an ear of corn or stubble of wheat, could be shot or imprisoned for not less than ten years.

Starvation quickly ensued throughout the Ukraine, with the most vulnerable, children and the elderly, first feeling the effects of malnutrition. The once-smiling young faces of children vanished forever amid the constant pain of hunger. It gnawed away at their bellies, which became grossly swollen, while their arms and legs became like sticks as they slowly starved to death.

Mothers in the countryside sometimes tossed their emaciated children onto passing railroad cars traveling toward cities such as Kiev in the hope someone there would take pity. But in the cities, children and adults who had already flocked there from the countryside were dropping dead in the streets, with their bodies carted away in horse-drawn wagons to be dumped in mass graves. Occasionally, people lying on the sidewalk who were thought to be dead, but were actually still alive, were also carted away and buried.
What is the point of this no one ever said Soviets were good people and it still doesn't mean Obama is a communist.

What is the point of this no one ever said Soviets were good people and it still doesn't mean Obama is a communist.

The point is to be accused of being a communist is a serious thing and Obama didn’t think enough of it to be offended.

Last edited:
Lotsa hipsters were Communists in the 50s. Lotsa people thought Capitalism had some flaws and that maybe another political philosophy might be preferable. And HUAC was a detestable right-wing governmental entity designed to stamp out free thought. HUAC ruined the lives of hundreds of harmless intellectuals...
Communism abhors free thought and is not harmless.

100 million broken eggs and not 1 damn omelet to show for them.

Intellectual communist is a contradiction in terms.

The point is to be accused of being a communist is a serious thing and Obama didn’t think enough of it to be offended.
Do you know Obama? Do you really know if he was offended? And if he wasn't it is because he knows he isn't a communist.And like Jillian said this is a non issue, give it up!

Forum List

Back