Frank Graham, No Christians and Islam do not worship the same God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By his argument, "Islam denies that God has a Son. They deny that Jesus is God. They do not believe in a Triune God– Father, Son, & Holy Spirit."
Then Jews don't worship the same god either.

and Franklin is correct Tyrone . islam is a 1400 year old lie dreamed up by a desert 'moe' . It uses some concepts and names of both Judaism and Christianity but other than that it is just an evil religion .

and Franklin is correct Tyrone . islam is a 1400 year old lie dreamed up by a desert 'moe' . It uses some concepts and names of both Judaism and Christianity but other than that it is just an evil religion .
Don't need to chastise me. This is one of my favorite youtube sites: Armageddon News

Don't need to chastise me. This is one of my favorite youtube sites: Armageddon News
--------------------- oh , no chastising from me as I just commented Tyrone !!

I would think Mr. Graham has had several college courses in ancient religions but anyone can find this if the wish to Google it.

I would think Mr. Graham has had several college courses in ancient religions but anyone can find this if the wish to Google it.
----------------------------- agree , what I like though is that Graham is saying it out loud and in public HBeing !!

----------------------------- agree , what I like though is that Graham is saying it out loud and in public HBeing !!
So you agree that if a religion denies the divinity of Jesus and the triune nature of God, then it does not worship the same God?

--------------------- oh , no chastising from me as I just commented Tyrone !!
ok, my bad.

you make a silly statement that Jews and Christians worship the same God as muslims worship and thats incorrect Hangover . Franklin while not God knows more about all 3 religions than you will ever know and Franklin is correct Hangover !!

and , muslims and PC jews and christians might agree with you but thats mainly because they are PC cowards Hangover !!

you make a silly statement that Jews and Christians worship the same God as muslims worship and thats incorrect Hangover . Franklin while not God knows more about all 3 religions than you will ever know and Franklin is correct Hangover !!
By his argument, Jesw and Christians do not worship the same God as each other!

Thread closed.

When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back