France to sue FOX news!

Apparently the UK has ZONES!

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

You're always in such a hurry to post your lying memes. If you had just read the OP, you wouldn't be embarrassed now.

Except that even after you find out you're wrong, you just keep on repeating the lies.

Muttley, you piece of shit, I simply point out that 25 miles from France, in the UK, they have ZONES.... now, aren't you the GENIUS! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

You're always in such a hurry to post your lying memes. If you had just read the OP, you wouldn't be embarrassed now.

Except that even after you find out you're wrong, you just keep on repeating the lies.

Muttley, you piece of shit, I simply point out that 25 miles from France, in the UK, they have ZONES.... now, aren't you the GENIUS! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:
Why would the French have signs in English...dumbass!

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

Vigilante

And STILL, you don't bother with FACTS.

Hidalgo's comments about a lawsuit came after a series of Fox segments suggested there are parts of Paris and other European cities where Islamic law is practiced and where police are fearful to work. The "no-go" zone segments were widely mocked and challenged as inaccurate, particularly by French media outlets.

Some critics have accused the network of using the controversial "no-go zones" idea to perpetuate a fearful narrative about Muslims, particularly in the days since terror attacks in Paris.

One Fox show, for example, displayed an inaccurate map of the alleged "no-go zones" in and around Paris. On another show, a guest who was identified as a security expert claimed that Birmingham, England is a "totally Muslim city where non-Muslims don't go in."

Among those who ridiculed the Fox News claims was British Prime Minister David Cameron, who said of the Birmingham claim: "When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fools Day."

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

Apparently YOU didn't get it either, shithead!...All you fucking leftists didn't get the fact that 25 miles from France, in the UK, there are Sharia zones!....Put up as an EXAMPLE for the stupid...so far 2 idiots haven't understood!

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

Vigilante

Hidalgo's comments about a lawsuit came after a series of Fox segments suggested there are parts of Paris and other European cities where Islamic law is practiced and where police are fearful to work. The "no-go" zone segments were widely mocked and challenged as inaccurate, particularly by French media outlets.

Some critics have accused the network of using the controversial "no-go zones" idea to perpetuate a fearful narrative about Muslims, particularly in the days since terror attacks in Paris.

One Fox show, for example, displayed an inaccurate map of the alleged "no-go zones" in and around Paris. On another show, a guest who was identified as a security expert claimed that Birmingham, England is a "totally Muslim city where non-Muslims don't go in."

Among those who ridiculed the Fox News claims was British Prime Minister David Cameron, who said of the Birmingham claim: "When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fools Day."

So what! Fox apparently made a mistake, and withdrew it's news! But I'll watch you pond scum try and make something from nothing! It's fascinating!

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

Apparently YOU didn't get it either, shithead!...All you fucking leftists didn't get the fact that 25 miles from France, in the UK, there are Sharia zones!....Put up as an EXAMPLE for the stupid...so far 2 idiots haven't understood!

And STILL you don't read the FACTS.

NO, there are NO sharia law zones.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Read the link. Read the excerpt I posted for you. I even made it reeeel big so you might be able to understand that

YOU ARE WRONG.

AGAIN.

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

OK...low info lemming.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

Vigilante

So what! Fox apparently made a mistake, and withdrew it's news! But I'll watch you pond scum try and make something from nothing! It's fascinating!

Even when you're proven to be wrong, you don't have the balls to own up to it.

You poor fool. Fox LIED to YOU and that doesn't bother you?

They will lie to you again and again and you are so damn dumb, you will keep right on defending them and lying for them.

Gullible, lying RW.

Disgusting.

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Read the link. Read the excerpt I posted for you. I even made it reeeel big so you might be able to understand that

YOU ARE WRONG.

AGAIN.

Muttley those signs were made up by ISLMISTS to post within areas of their majority.... Because the supposed GOVERNMENTS don't recognize them, doesn't mean that they are NOT functional between the majority of muslim's within those areas. You can post all you want, but what muslim's are doing within those areas are known to the police and nothing is being done to correct them.

sharia-zone-pamphel.jpg

You dummy.

Vigilante

Even when you're proven to be wrong, you don't have the balls to own up to it.

You poor fool. Fox LIED to YOU and that doesn't bother you?

They will lie to you again and again and you are so damn dumb, you will keep right on defending them and lying for them.

Gullible, lying RW.

Disgusting.

You mean they lied like Oboma's " If you like your healthcare, you can keep it?

You dummy.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

YOU ARE WRONG.

AGAIN.

Muttley those signs were made up by ISLMISTS to post within areas of their majority.... Because the supposed GOVERNMENTS don't recognize them, doesn't mean that they are NOT functional between the majority of muslim's within those areas. You can post all you want, but what muslim's are doing within those areas are known to the police and nothing is being done to correct them.
Yeah...French muslims posted signs in English. What a fucking buffoon. Go fuck a cat.

Faux News has apologized, so apparently they know they were wrong and not telling the truth.....but when will its viewers realize that they don't know when Faux is telling the truth? Never....because they don't mind being lied to if the lie is something that makes them feel good. Hope this embarrass the hell out of Faux News.

Anyone can file suit against anyone, whether it holds or not is another story.

Not sure what the hubbub was about, however I didn't watch any of the networks on the story.

I guess we will have to see if it goes anywhere, the link said legal, experts think it was highly doubtful the case will be won, but who knows, and really, who cares other than France or FOX.

Faux News has apologized, so apparently they know they were wrong and not telling the truth.....but when will its viewers realize that they don't know when Faux is telling the truth? Never....because they don't mind being lied to if the lie is something that makes them feel good. Hope this embarrass the hell out of Faux News.
Exactly...FNC APOLOGIZED. THEY ADMITTED THE LIE, ERROR, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT!

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

YOU ARE WRONG.

AGAIN.

Yeah...French muslims posted signs in English. What a fucking buffoon. Go fuck a cat.

Ha,ha, that is too funny........only a total imbecile would think that French Muslims would post signs in English.....:D

Paris mayor We intend to sue Fox News - Jan. 20 2015

So is this the right forum?[/QUO I thinkTE]
I just heard this too on the network news, wow. They said Fox has admitted getting it wrong and apologized but they are suing them. Maybe one day, Fox will learn to keep their big mouths shut when they don't know what they are talking about.

Apparently there are liberals all over Europe out to get FoxNews. Did you notice the legal experts said no chance that lawsuit would stick or be accepted to proceed?
Because the lawsuit won't stick, does that make you proud of Fox?

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

YOU ARE WRONG.

AGAIN.

Hey, its true that Vigilante is a dutiful idiot, mindlessly repeating what his masters tell him, but don't take it out on innocent animals.

oh boy, how gawddam petty. they have terrorist killing people over there and they come up this...

There leader isn't any better than ours. you have feel sorry for the people

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

YOU ARE WRONG.

AGAIN.

Apparently a cat has a higher IQ than you! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

Forum List

Back