France Raids Mosques, What Was Found Should Have Us Demolishing Them ALL

The religion of peace! Yeah, sure. Every mosque in this country should be under surveillance:

Following the Islamic terror attacks in Paris that killed over 130 people, France has begun raiding mosques, despite cries of “Islamophobia” and racism. However, what police found Muslims hiding there is more than enough to have us demanding they all be torn down.

In a controversial move, a mosque in Lagny-sur-Marne was thoroughly raided by French authorities Sunday after its members were suspected of supporting the Paris terror attacks and the Islamic State (ISIS/Daesh). What they found was absolutely chilling.

France 24 reports that police uncovered massive stash of 7.62mm Kalashnikov ammunition and ISIS propaganda videos. A revolver and “jihadist documents” were also found at the home of one of the mosque leaders.

At least 334 weapons were confiscated and 232 Muslims were arrested, with 22 under surveillance with travel bans and 9 placed under house arrest.

This is the third mosque to be closed in France since the Paris attack on November 13. As a result of the terror attacks, 2,235 homes have been subsequently raided.

In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year,” France’s Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve told Express.

Police also found recordings of religious chants “glorifying the martyrs of jihad linked to the terrorist organisation Jabhat al-Nusra,” the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda, the prefecture added.

I thought you people didn't want places like churches to be 'gun-free zones'.

lol

I'm not living in fear, pants shitter.

See, that's where you are doing ISIS's bidding. And it leads your thoughts to very Un-American ideas, which is EXACTLY what the little monsters want.

I said Americans, what a Dumb Ass comment .... I could give a crap what you think, I work with people everyday who live in fear and cover it up with addictions.

I have groups that talk about fear, terrorism is among the topics so just go sit the fuck down in your clueless little self absorb world.

If the Mosques in France are full of weapons then you can bet the Mosques in this country are as well.

After reading this thread reg American Mosque.........If someone at the Mosque legally bought guns and stores them there in case of attack? Is that legal?

I mean, the GOVT grants them religious Tax Free status, lets them congregate. Are they allowed to arm up to defend against attack? I really don't know? Do Christians have guns stored at Churches?

Can they exclude anyone from visitation to service? For instance non-muslim? i don't want to go but an informant might want to listen in?

And wouldn't they be nervous if someone not like them just walked in and sat down?

Search Results
upload_2015-12-9_12-57-5.jpeg
upload_2015-12-9_12-57-5.jpeg

And?

They raided a Mosque that was thought to be behind A TERRORIST ATTACK. Go figure.

I don't think anyone here does not support the police raiding a Mosque that has suspected terrorist ties. Here is the thing though - being a Mosque is not illegal or inherently proof that they may be connected to a terrorist organization. When you start making asinine demands that ALL Mosques should be under surveillance or that they should all be shut down then you have gone off the reservation.

Any and all organizations that the police have probable cause to suspect involvement in ANY illegal activity should be treated accordingly - Mosque, Church or Grandma's home. Those that are not connected need to be left alone.

So you are more concerned with not hurting some Muslims feelings than you are with saving a nation from further terrorist mass murders? You really think these three Mosques they uncovered are some rare aberrations? What proof do you have of that? You think CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood supported Islamic organizations in this country are on our side, too?

Islam has shown its stripes for the last 50 years or more. We cannot trust them, they stand out amongst any other religion or ideologies. Most any other extremists in other religions are microscopic in size or threat compared to everything Allah. The fringe element that will commit or support murder and hatred towards others is so large, no once can classify it as a fringe. And no one knows in which mosque they all lie. But I would guess they’re in most mosques to a degree worth knowing about.
No, I am not concerned at all with there feelings. I am concerned about my rights and what this nation stands for - freedom.
I will NOT sacrifice that freedom because a bunch of pansies are deathly afraid of terrorists.

In my daily worries, terrorism does not even register. That idiot that cant get off his damn phone while driving 80mph down the freeway is a FAR grater threat to me than terrorism will ever be.

I am also damned sure that I am not going to CAPITULATE to terrorists which is EXACTLY what is being called for. Terrorism is the use of fear to force political or ideological change. Abandoning our freedoms to the state is EXACTLY what the terrorists are trying to accomplish and it seems to be working very well.

Limiting immigration has nothing to do with your freedom. There is no right of foreigners to immigrate to this country.
And where am I talking about immigration?

Nowhere. We are talking about monitoring and closing Mosques here in the country.

And?

They raided a Mosque that was thought to be behind A TERRORIST ATTACK. Go figure.

I don't think anyone here does not support the police raiding a Mosque that has suspected terrorist ties. Here is the thing though - being a Mosque is not illegal or inherently proof that they may be connected to a terrorist organization. When you start making asinine demands that ALL Mosques should be under surveillance or that they should all be shut down then you have gone off the reservation.

Any and all organizations that the police have probable cause to suspect involvement in ANY illegal activity should be treated accordingly - Mosque, Church or Grandma's home. Those that are not connected need to be left alone.

So you are more concerned with not hurting some Muslims feelings than you are with saving a nation from further terrorist mass murders? You really think these three Mosques they uncovered are some rare aberrations? What proof do you have of that? You think CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood supported Islamic organizations in this country are on our side, too?

Islam has shown its stripes for the last 50 years or more. We cannot trust them, they stand out amongst any other religion or ideologies. Most any other extremists in other religions are microscopic in size or threat compared to everything Allah. The fringe element that will commit or support murder and hatred towards others is so large, no once can classify it as a fringe. And no one knows in which mosque they all lie. But I would guess they’re in most mosques to a degree worth knowing about.
No, I am not concerned at all with there feelings. I am concerned about my rights and what this nation stands for - freedom.
I will NOT sacrifice that freedom because a bunch of pansies are deathly afraid of terrorists.

In my daily worries, terrorism does not even register. That idiot that cant get off his damn phone while driving 80mph down the freeway is a FAR grater threat to me than terrorism will ever be.

I am also damned sure that I am not going to CAPITULATE to terrorists which is EXACTLY what is being called for. Terrorism is the use of fear to force political or ideological change. Abandoning our freedoms to the state is EXACTLY what the terrorists are trying to accomplish and it seems to be working very well.
That is a pretty selfish position in my opinion.

As long as your house is safe to heck with what happens to victims of terrorism in a neighboring town or state.

Your rights are more important than the security of this nation to I see. "Your rights" are only still available because of many who died defending them.
Bullshit. What is selfish is squandering those lives that died defending your rights by meekly handing them over for a modicum of PERCEIVED safety. Our rights are VERY important - it is not a matter of yours and mine.

And fuck off with the 'my house is safe' and 'those that died' bullshit. I got back from the AOR 2 fucking month ago protecting those damn rights that so many Americans are rushing to throw away.

Controlling immigration doesn't "hand over" one bit of your rights. That argument is a red herring.
Again, see above.

If you are going to quote my comments you might want to read them.

And?

Limiting immigration has nothing to do with your freedom. There is no right of foreigners to immigrate to this country.

Nowhere. We are talking about monitoring and closing Mosques here in the country.

If they are plotting terrorist attacks, then the government has every right to close them.

And?

If they are plotting terrorist attacks, then the government has every right to close them.
And?

Where have I stated that they do not. As a matter of fact, I stated exactly that. Come back to me when you bother to read what you are commenting on. Until then, you are simply wasting my damn time.

There are about 2,300 mosques in France.
One gun and some ammo was found, but mostly not in the mosques.

There was nothing found in 2,297 other mosques.

they raided EVERY mosque in France? I am impressed

You are not anti-Jewish but you are definitely anti-Israel. And that is because you do not know what you are talking about. You are on the wrong side of truth, honesty and respect for other people.

And for you to try and suggest Russia and Iran are somehow more humane than Israel and the USA, well, that is bizarre to the extreme.

Also it appears you have convinced yourself that Islam is really not a big threat or problem to non-Muslims. Again, could you be more wrong?

You are not anti-Jewish but you are definitely anti-Israel. And that is because you do not know what you are talking about. You are on the wrong side of truth, honesty and respect for other people.

And for you to try and suggest Russia and Iran are somehow more humane than Israel and the USA, well, that is bizarre to the extreme.

Also it appears you have convinced yourself that Islam is really not a big threat or problem to non-Muslims. Again, could you be more wrong?

Freddie is a muslim and he supports the MUSLIM POV which is ---ISLAM RULES and hindus and christians and jews etc etc are garbage that exist only
as tributary nations to the filthy ummah for which they should be extremely grateful. Now you understand the Islamic POV

The religion of peace! Yeah, sure. Every mosque in this country should be under surveillance:

Following the Islamic terror attacks in Paris that killed over 130 people, France has begun raiding mosques, despite cries of “Islamophobia” and racism. However, what police found Muslims hiding there is more than enough to have us demanding they all be torn down.

In a controversial move, a mosque in Lagny-sur-Marne was thoroughly raided by French authorities Sunday after its members were suspected of supporting the Paris terror attacks and the Islamic State (ISIS/Daesh). What they found was absolutely chilling.

France 24 reports that police uncovered massive stash of 7.62mm Kalashnikov ammunition and ISIS propaganda videos. A revolver and “jihadist documents” were also found at the home of one of the mosque leaders.

At least 334 weapons were confiscated and 232 Muslims were arrested, with 22 under surveillance with travel bans and 9 placed under house arrest.

This is the third mosque to be closed in France since the Paris attack on November 13. As a result of the terror attacks, 2,235 homes have been subsequently raided.

In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year,” France’s Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve told Express.

Police also found recordings of religious chants “glorifying the martyrs of jihad linked to the terrorist organisation Jabhat al-Nusra,” the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda, the prefecture added.

If we caught an American gun dealer making an illegal gun sale,

should we shut down all American gun dealers?

If it meant that no more guns could be sold illegally then yes

Forum List

Back