France Raids Mosques, What Was Found Should Have Us Demolishing Them ALL

Pretty shameful how stupid some of this rhetoric has gotten.

Okay, so we pass a massive law to spy on ALL mosques in America. Cool. Now, when people who attend these mosques read the paper and learn their mosques are being spied on, what do we do when they decide to shut down their own mosques and meet privately in people's homes in some random location?

What's the answer then, Chicken Little?

The OP says demolish them all, not spy on them.

The religion of peace! Yeah, sure. Every mosque in this country should be under surveillance:

Following the Islamic terror attacks in Paris that killed over 130 people, France has begun raiding mosques, despite cries of “Islamophobia” and racism. However, what police found Muslims hiding there is more than enough to have us demanding they all be torn down.

In a controversial move, a mosque in Lagny-sur-Marne was thoroughly raided by French authorities Sunday after its members were suspected of supporting the Paris terror attacks and the Islamic State (ISIS/Daesh). What they found was absolutely chilling.

France 24 reports that police uncovered massive stash of 7.62mm Kalashnikov ammunition and ISIS propaganda videos. A revolver and “jihadist documents” were also found at the home of one of the mosque leaders.

At least 334 weapons were confiscated and 232 Muslims were arrested, with 22 under surveillance with travel bans and 9 placed under house arrest.

This is the third mosque to be closed in France since the Paris attack on November 13. As a result of the terror attacks, 2,235 homes have been subsequently raided.

In 15 days we have seized one-third of the quantity of war-grade weapons that are normally seized in a year,” France’s Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve told Express.

Police also found recordings of religious chants “glorifying the martyrs of jihad linked to the terrorist organisation Jabhat al-Nusra,” the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda, the prefecture added.

Interesting that the OP tries to make it appear that all of the weapons were found in the mosques. Not true.

And?

They raided a Mosque that was thought to be behind A TERRORIST ATTACK. Go figure.

I don't think anyone here does not support the police raiding a Mosque that has suspected terrorist ties. Here is the thing though - being a Mosque is not illegal or inherently proof that they may be connected to a terrorist organization. When you start making asinine demands that ALL Mosques should be under surveillance or that they should all be shut down then you have gone off the reservation.

Any and all organizations that the police have probable cause to suspect involvement in ANY illegal activity should be treated accordingly - Mosque, Church or Grandma's home. Those that are not connected need to be left alone.

So you are more concerned with not hurting some Muslims feelings than you are with saving a nation from further terrorist mass murders? You really think these three Mosques they uncovered are some rare aberrations? What proof do you have of that? You think CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood supported Islamic organizations in this country are on our side, too?

Islam has shown its stripes for the last 50 years or more. We cannot trust them, they stand out amongst any other religion or ideologies. Most any other extremists in other religions are microscopic in size or threat compared to everything Allah. The fringe element that will commit or support murder and hatred towards others is so large, no once can classify it as a fringe. And no one knows in which mosque they all lie. But I would guess they’re in most mosques to a degree worth knowing about.
I don't care how fucked up middle East Muslims are American Muslims are just like you. Live and let live.

Do you take blame for crazy Christians? Is their message spreading here in America? Nope.

Maybe you don't believe in America.

The San Bernardino shooter was an American muslim.
I know. Not many of those exist. We will have more white American shooters than Muslim American shooters in the next ten years I'll bet.

Well no shit dumbass.
And if I have to explain why you're bigger idiot than I thought possible.

I wish it weren't spreading in America, but it is. There are many mosques that actually do encourage the violence or the take over of areas one by one., whether you think so or not.

Are there good Muslims. Sure, but most of those that are real adherents to Islam hope for the eventual conquering of not only the US, but the world, by any means possible. Does that mean most are ready to commit jihad themselves, no, but they will encourage any willing to do so. I once lived in a neighborhood, the Mosque a few doors down from me. After 4 years there, they had bought most all the property in the area. Their treatment of the women and female children was apalling, by the men. And what was worse, is the police, social services did, was accept it, due to their religion, even when severe neglect of those little girls was evident. One personal instance being a toddler, female, left in a hot car, around 3-4 yrs old while the father went to pray. No diaper on. The child couldn't speak, or was afraid to. She managed to open the car door, and I found her wandering on the busy street in front of my house, soaking wet from the heat, and filthy. She couldn't tell me a thing. After looking for her parents for 30 minutes, I finally called the cops. Had a funeral to go to. Called them later to find out what happened. Father finally inquired with them over an hour later. But they returned her to the family, no cps, nothing called in. Made my blood boil. I knew of other instances, but that was the one I personally dealt with.
And?

They raided a Mosque that was thought to be behind A TERRORIST ATTACK. Go figure.

I don't think anyone here does not support the police raiding a Mosque that has suspected terrorist ties. Here is the thing though - being a Mosque is not illegal or inherently proof that they may be connected to a terrorist organization. When you start making asinine demands that ALL Mosques should be under surveillance or that they should all be shut down then you have gone off the reservation.

Any and all organizations that the police have probable cause to suspect involvement in ANY illegal activity should be treated accordingly - Mosque, Church or Grandma's home. Those that are not connected need to be left alone.

So you are more concerned with not hurting some Muslims feelings than you are with saving a nation from further terrorist mass murders? You really think these three Mosques they uncovered are some rare aberrations? What proof do you have of that? You think CAIR and other Muslim Brotherhood supported Islamic organizations in this country are on our side, too?

Islam has shown its stripes for the last 50 years or more. We cannot trust them, they stand out amongst any other religion or ideologies. Most any other extremists in other religions are microscopic in size or threat compared to everything Allah. The fringe element that will commit or support murder and hatred towards others is so large, no once can classify it as a fringe. And no one knows in which mosque they all lie. But I would guess they’re in most mosques to a degree worth knowing about.
I don't care how fucked up middle East Muslims are American Muslims are just like you. Live and let live.

Do you take blame for crazy Christians? Is their message spreading here in America? Nope.

By their own website’s admission, if U.S. law conflicts with Sharia law, “we follow Sharia law.” It also openly admitted separate rules for men and women in their proceedings, discriminating and humiliating women which is against the U.S. Constitution. The Islamic Tribunal also openly declared that they hope [this] will “set a precedence that will be emulated and duplicated throughout the country.”

Read more: Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops "Sharia Court"... Here Is Her EPIC Response! - The Political Insider

And?

No, American Muslims are not just like me. I don't support Sharia. They do. I don't approve of terrorism. They do.

You approve of having a federal government so weak that it wouldn't have the power to close churches.

I wish it weren't spreading in America, but it is. There are many mosques that actually do encourage the violence or the take over of areas one by one., whether you think so or not.

Are there good Muslims. Sure, but most of those that are real adherents to Islam hope for the eventual conquering of not only the US, but the world, by any means possible. Does that mean most are ready to commit jihad themselves, no, but they will encourage any willing to do so. I once lived in a neighborhood, the Mosque a few doors down from me. After 4 years there, they had bought most all the property in the area. Their treatment of the women and female children was apalling, by the men. And what was worse, is the police, social services did, was accept it, due to their religion, even when severe neglect of those little girls was evident. One personal instance being a toddler, female, left in a hot car, around 3-4 yrs old while the father went to pray. No diaper on. The child couldn't speak, or was afraid to. She managed to open the car door, and I found her wandering on the busy street in front of my house, soaking wet from the heat, and filthy. She couldn't tell me a thing. After looking for her parents for 30 minutes, I finally called the cops. Had a funeral to go to. Called them later to find out what happened. Father finally inquired with them over an hour later. But they returned her to the family, no cps, nothing called in. Made my blood boil. I knew of other instances, but that was the one I personally dealt with.
And?

By their own website’s admission, if U.S. law conflicts with Sharia law, “we follow Sharia law.” It also openly admitted separate rules for men and women in their proceedings, discriminating and humiliating women which is against the U.S. Constitution. The Islamic Tribunal also openly declared that they hope [this] will “set a precedence that will be emulated and duplicated throughout the country.”

Read more: Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops "Sharia Court"... Here Is Her EPIC Response! - The Political Insider

Kim Davis tried to make Christian Law dominate over US constitutional law and she did it with tens of thousands of Jesuhadist supporters.

If the Mosques in France are full of weapons then you can bet the Mosques in this country are as well.

After reading this thread reg American Mosque.........If someone at the Mosque legally bought guns and stores them there in case of attack? Is that legal?

I mean, the GOVT grants them religious Tax Free status, lets them congregate. Are they allowed to arm up to defend against attack? I really don't know? Do Christians have guns stored at Churches?

Can they exclude anyone from visitation to service? For instance non-muslim? i don't want to go but an informant might want to listen in?

Every mosque in this country should be under surveillance:
Sieg Heil!

So...based on the raid of a single suspect mosque on the other side of the world, you want to burn up the US Constitution.

I seee...

In America its ok for its citizens to live in fear

I'm not living in fear, pants shitter.

See, that's where you are doing ISIS's bidding. And it leads your thoughts to very Un-American ideas, which is EXACTLY what the little monsters want.

All these pants shitter topics are ripping the masks off the alleged right wingers who, until very recently, claimed to be defenders of the Constitution and loved America.

But, boy, let one scary thing happen, and they turn into cowering puddles of piss ready to eject everything America stands for.

If the Mosques in France are full of weapons then you can bet the Mosques in this country are as well.

After reading this thread reg American Mosque.........If someone at the Mosque legally bought guns and stores them there in case of attack? Is that legal?

I mean, the GOVT grants them religious Tax Free status, lets them congregate. Are they allowed to arm up to defend against attack? I really don't know? Do Christians have guns stored at Churches?

Can they exclude anyone from visitation to service? For instance non-muslim? i don't want to go but an informant might want to listen in?

Its a good point but the Mosques in France were full of more than guns.

I'd venture to say that some of the Mosques here in the US will be loaded with the same equipment.

Are they legal??

They would have to be discovered before anyone could find out and I doubt, if that's the case, that anyone would ever find out they were there if they weren't legal.

If we applied the OP's logic to Catholic priest molesting children, there wouldn't be a Catholic church left in Amercia.

Carbine you know good and well the Fags infected the Church as part of the plot to bring it down. There may have been an original "problem" here or there but suddenly.......smorgasbord for queers.
And yet you can't see the monsters have infected Islam as part of their plot.

Fascinating.

ISISBOOMBAH has infected the brains of the pants shitters.

ISISBOOMBAH must be dancing with glee.

I have no doubt they are using Fox News and Trump clips in their recruitment propaganda. No doubt at all.

If we applied the OP's logic to Catholic priest molesting children, there wouldn't be a Catholic church left in Amercia.

Carbine you know good and well the Fags infected the Church as part of the plot to bring it down. There may have been an original "problem" here or there but suddenly.......smorgasbord for queers.

Really? Because you know in what century the child molesting priest phenomenon appeared?

I'd venture to say that some of the Mosques here in the US will be loaded with the same equipment.

Are they legal??

They would have to be discovered before anyone could find out and I doubt, if that's the case, that anyone would ever find out they were there if they weren't legal.

They didn't find the guns in the mosques.

Are they legal??

What would illegal about guns in a US mosque, all ye of 2nd amendment devotion?

Forum List

Back