France INcome Tax raised to 100%: Total Marxism

[

100,000,000 is an underestimate. CHina is over 80 million, Russian over 40, the Fascist branch of Marxism (Nazi Germany0 took upwards of 10.

And those are the violent deaths. How about those millions that simply died from starvation because of the destitution and poverty that was wreaked about them?

The fact that you can't tell the difference between Fascism and Marxism tells me you probbly shouldn't be talking about politicswith the grownups.

[
It's always amusing when people who think for themselves try to dictate what other people are thinking. :lol:

I don't think Hilton is a maker. I don't think of her at all. I DAMN sure don't sit around fuming about all the money she's got. :lmao:

Oh, and yes, you're a racist. Undeniably.

Dave, I have never accused you of "thinking". I'm sure you just believe whatever hate radio tells you, as you seem to repeat whatever was said on Rush's show that afternoon like it was an original idea.

And most black folks have nothing but contempt for "Uncle Tom" Sowell and his ilk.

Did say I, "All".

But that was the point with the Ford Pinto.

It would have cost $11.00 per unit to fix the gas tank problem that made the Pinto the "Barbaque that Seats Four".

And someone at Ford ran the numbers, and figured that paying out 100 claims on fatalities was cheaper than recalling 2 million cars. Until the government FORCED them to do a recall, that is.

And don't get me started on the Tobacco Industry, which knew for decades their products caused cancer.

Or the people who manufactured asbestos, who knew as far back as the 1940's that it was a carcinogen, and insisted in putting it in pretty much everything.
And the Marxism you advocate killed 100 million people.

So you don't care about how many people are killed. You just want them killed the "right" way.

100,000,000 is an underestimate. CHina is over 80 million, Russian over 40, the Fascist branch of Marxism (Nazi Germany0 took upwards of 10.

And those are the violent deaths. How about those millions that simply died from starvation because of the destitution and poverty that was wreaked about them?
When Iosef Vissarionovich131 sees this, he will wail and gnash his teeth at the terrible slander being heaped upon his beloved Party. Then he will post links to the Workers World Party website showing the truth about how good Communism has been to the people under its benevolent control.

[
It's always amusing when people who think for themselves try to dictate what other people are thinking. :lol:

I don't think Hilton is a maker. I don't think of her at all. I DAMN sure don't sit around fuming about all the money she's got. :lmao:

Oh, and yes, you're a racist. Undeniably.

Dave, I have never accused you of "thinking". I'm sure you just believe whatever hate radio tells you, as you seem to repeat whatever was said on Rush's show that afternoon like it was an original idea.
You know the only talk radio I listen to?

NPR. :lmao:
And most black folks have nothing but contempt for "Uncle Tom" Sowell and his ilk.
I'll bet they're relieved to have a white liberal speak for them.

[
When Iosef Vissarionovich131 sees this, he will wail and gnash his teeth at the terrible slander being heaped upon his beloved Party. Then he will post links to the Workers World Party website showing the truth about how good Communism has been to the people under its benevolent control.

Guy, Cold War ended a long time ago...

You all sound as boring as somene saying McKinely is letting the Spanairds into the cupboard.

Meanwhile, out here in the real world, we have gun companies selling guns to crazy people who shoot up schools and theatres.

[

You all sound as boring as somene saying McKinely is letting the Spanairds into the cupboard.

Meanwhile, out here in the real world, we have gun companies selling guns to crazy people who shoot up schools and theatres.
And you want only the government to have all the guns.

How's that worked out in history?

china_gun_control.jpg

66439_468950493162479_1639489426_n_zps70e62c94.png

gun-control.png

[

[]

Actually, pretty much the way you'd expect in civilized countries. Most industrialized countries have limited privategun ownership, as much freedom as we do, and not a fraction of their crime rates.

In uncivilized ones, Guns don't make a bit of difference. You don't think there weren't a shitload of guns lying around China after WWII?

The fact that you can't tell the difference between Fascism and Marxism tells me you probbly shouldn't be talking about politicswith the grownups.

Fascism only allows you to have private control of an industry (or at least some), if the industry itself is determined to be beneficial to the nation, so it still smacks of Marxist control over the economy.

Would you care to enlighten us to any other of the (non-subtle) differences?

Also, good job defending China and Russia demociding their populations.

Last edited:

Fascism only allows you to have private control of an industry (or at least some), if the industry itself is determined to be beneficial to the nation, so it still smacks of Marxist control over the economy.

Huge amounts of them, not the least of which is that the wealthy are left in control of the sources of capital.

The wealthy of Germany and Italy were very happy under Hitler and Mussolini, at least until the allies started blowing up their shit.

There was certainly not the kind of "wealth redistribution" that has you shitting your pants at night.

Huge amounts of them, not the least of which is that the wealthy are left in control of the sources of capital.

The wealthy of Germany and Italy were very happy under Hitler and Mussolini, at least until the allies started blowing up their shit.

There was certainly not the kind of "wealth redistribution" that has you shitting your pants at night.

So your claim is the Communist leaders of Russia and China did not/do not live like Royalty and Super Wealthy Tycoons?

So your claim is the Communist leaders of Russia and China did not/do not live like Royalty and Super Wealthy Tycoons?

In China, they are practicing a form of Crony Capitalism, which is far more like the Fascist model than the Soviet one.

But if your point is that Communists act more like Capitalists when they get real power, I'm not sure what your point is, exactly?

Aren't we just arguing over names, then?

In China, they are practicing a form of Crony Capitalism, which is far more like the Fascist model than the Soviet one.

But if your point is that Communists act more like Capitalists when they get real power, I'm not sure what your point is, exactly?

Correct.

The true name is Totalitarianism, we're arguing over the various shades thereto.

Correct.

The true name is Totalitarianism, we're arguing over the various shades thereto.

The true name is "human nature", and frankly, people have been murdering each other over stuff since Oog bashed in Grog's head to get his mammoth meat.

And sometimes we kill over political systems, and sometimes we kill over which sky pixie to worship, and sometimes, we just go straight out and admit we are killing people to take their stuff. (you know, like we tried to do in Iraq.)

I think it's hilarious that you guys whine and whine about Stalin's "murders", and if someone brings up slavery or the genocide of native Americans you'll scream about how progressives are teaching kids to hate America.

Fucking hilarous.

Correct.

The true name is "human nature", and frankly, people have been murdering each other over stuff since Oog bashed in Grog's head to get his mammoth meat.

And sometimes we kill over political systems, and sometimes we kill over which sky pixie to worship, and sometimes, we just go straight out and admit we are killing people to take their stuff. (you know, like we tried to do in Iraq.)

I think it's hilarious that you guys whine and whine about Stalin's "murders", and if someone brings up slavery or the genocide of native Americans you'll scream about how progressives are teaching kids to hate America.

Fucking hilarous.

Speaking of genocide in America, do you call the government sponsored murder of 43,000,00 foetuses (more than 65% of which are BLACK) Genocide? Or is it that simply a "Woman's right to Choose?"

Also, what as the alternative to the Constitution? Had compromises on slavery not been made, we wouldn't have it a Constitution at all. Is Freedom of the Press bad because it was ratified during a time of slavery? Is the Fifth Amendment bad because we were exterminating the Native Americans?

Last edited:
Speaking of genocide in America, do you call the government sponsored murder of 43,000,00 foetuses (more than 65% of which are BLACK) Genocide? Or is it that simply a "Woman's right to Choose?"

Also, what as the alternative to the Constitution? Had compromises on slavery not been made, we wouldn't have it a Constitution at all. Is Freedom of the Press bad because it was ratified during a time of slavery? Is the Fifth Amendment bad because we were exterminating the Native Americans?

No there probably is still a good reason for the fifth Amendment.

There's no good reson for the 2nd, or at least not for the NRA"s bizarre interpretation of it.

Correct.

Fascism and communism are not the same. You know: kind of like a septic tank and a cesspool are not the same...but both are, of course, full of SHIT!

[]

Actually, pretty much the way you'd expect in civilized countries. Most industrialized countries have limited privategun ownership, as much freedom as we do, and not a fraction of their crime rates.

In uncivilized ones, Guns don't make a bit of difference. You don't think there weren't a shitload of guns lying around China after WWII?
Typical dumbass Communist: "It'll be FINE here! No, really!"

Did I mention Communists are dumbasses? I only ask because I know how personally you take criticism of Communists.

I wonder why...? :confused:

No there probably is still a good reason for the fifth Amendment.

There's no good reson for the 2nd, or at least not for the NRA"s bizarre interpretation of it.
It's simply not going away, now matter how much you cry like a little girl about it.

Sheesh. Did you turn in your balls to Supply when you mustered out of the Army?

[]

Typical dumbass Communist: "It'll be FINE here! No, really!"

Did I mention Communists are dumbasses? I only ask because I know how personally you take criticism of Communists.

I wonder why...? :confused:

Guy, haven't met a communist since college.

I mean, Jesus, talk about someone who lives in the fucking past.

Hey, here's the thing. You guys defeated "communism" by enabling Islamic Jihadism..

I feel so much safer, don't you?

[q
It's simply not going away, now matter how much you cry like a little girl about it.

Sheesh. Did you turn in your balls to Supply when you mustered out of the Army?

Guy, you are becoming a part of an increasingly smaller and hated minority.

If you had a lick of sense, you'd be all for common sense gun laws to keep them out of the hands of Loughner and HOlmes and Lanza....

So why aren't you?

Forum List

Back