France INcome Tax raised to 100%: Total Marxism

Nobody in the world is producing 8 figures of value. Nobody.

Sure guy, just because you can't earn eight figures, doesn't mean no one else can.

Who the hell are you to decide how much a person can earn?

You should be railing at all the rich elected officials...ALL of them.

...skipping over your racist rants...

Nobody in the world is producing 8 figures of value. Nobody.

Sure guy, just because you can't earn eight figures, doesn't mean no one else can.

Who the hell are you to decide how much a person can earn?

You should be railing at all the rich elected officials...ALL of them.

...skipping over your racist rants...

Obviously, you don't understand the concept here.

Sure they CAN slice the pie so they get the majority of it.

They just shouldn't. Because it's a really terrible idea.

Just ask the Romanovs or Bourbons....

You are becoming increasingly delusional and loopy.

Is your supplier spiking the crack with idiot powder again?

Less than 30% of American households have guns in them. You are in the minority.

And less than 5% of Americans fought in the American Revolution, yet...

Meaningless.

If you guys really think you are going to bully the rest of us with your guns, you are going to be in for a rude awakening.

No, weare going to call the Army...

Why would the army support you in your war against the Constitution, comrade?

They've got guns and tanks and frankly, have nothing but contempt for you "wannabes".

How does that help you in your recreation of the Soviet Union on U.S. soil? Most military persons support the Constitution against people like you.

No, weare going to call the Army...

Why would the army support you in your war against the Constitution, comrade?

They've got guns and tanks and frankly, have nothing but contempt for you "wannabes".

How does that help you in your recreation of the Soviet Union on U.S. soil? Most military persons support the Constitution against people like you.

When I was in the Army, if they said, "We've got a bunch of assholes with guns who are rebelling against the government", yeah, most of the guys would have taken them out.

When I was in the Army, if they said, "We've got a bunch of assholes with guns who are rebelling against the government", yeah, most of the guys would have taken them out.

When you were in the Soviet army, things were different, Comrade. Americans have different views, particularly American servicemen. (And women.)

When you were in the Soviet army, things were different, Comrade. Americans have different views, particularly American servicemen. (And women.)

Oh, really?

Ever hear of Waco?

Kent State?

The problem isn't getting troops to fire on their own citzens, it's getting them not to.

Oh, really?

Ever hear of Waco?

Kent State?

The problem isn't getting troops to fire on their own citzens, it's getting them not to.

Neither Waco nor Kent State involved regular troops. Further, the agitators at Kent State were hurling bricks and Molotov cocktails, shooting them was simple self-defense.

And of course Waco was assaulted by the FBI. While Army COE provided logistic support, it was the FBI who set the children in the nursery on fire, not the army.

Oh, really?

Ever hear of Waco?

Kent State?

Neither Waco nor Kent State involved regular troops. Further, the agitators at Kent State were hurling bricks and Molotov cocktails, shooting them was simple self-defense.

And of course Waco was assaulted by the FBI. While Army COE provided logistic support, it was the FBI who set the children in the nursery on fire, not the army.

2 of the 4 people killed at Kent State weren't even involved in the Demostration.

And the Davidians killed themselves after the FBI and teh Army let them know they weren't getting away with and their Messiah was going to be someone's prison bitch.

Actually, pretty much the way you'd expect in civilized countries. Most industrialized countries have limited privategun ownership, as much freedom as we do, and not a fraction of their crime rates.

In uncivilized ones, Guns don't make a bit of difference. You don't think there weren't a shitload of guns lying around China after WWII?
Typical dumbass Communist: "It'll be FINE here! No, really!"

Did I mention Communists are dumbasses? I only ask because I know how personally you take criticism of Communists.

I wonder why...? :confused:

Guy, haven't met a communist since college.

I mean, Jesus, talk about someone who lives in the fucking past.
No, that would be you progressives, who want the United States to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964.
Hey, here's the thing. You guys defeated "communism" by enabling Islamic Jihadism..
No, we defeated communism by forcing their economy to collapse. You can thank Ronald Reagan for that...sorry, that's one thing you hate him for, isn't it?
I feel so much safer, don't you?
You support both of them.

Oh, really?

Ever hear of Waco?

Kent State?

2 of the 4 people killed at Kent State weren't even involved in the Demostration.

And the Davidians killed themselves after the FBI and teh Army let them know they weren't getting away with and their Messiah was going to be someone's prison bitch.
Dividians KILLED THEMSELVES? Really Gracie? Have any proof?

[q
It's simply not going away, now matter how much you cry like a little girl about it.

Sheesh. Did you turn in your balls to Supply when you mustered out of the Army?

Guy, you are becoming a part of an increasingly smaller and hated minority.
...says the Communist. :lmao:
If you had a lick of sense, you'd be all for common sense gun laws to keep them out of the hands of Loughner and HOlmes and Lanza....

So why aren't you?
Only Loughner obtained his gun legally. The other two broke the law.

I'm all for common sense gun laws. But you want raging retard gun laws.

I will not give up my rights to assuage your irrational hyper-emotionalism.

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Forum List

Back