France had more casualties from Mass shootings in 2015 than we had in last 8 years....

WTF does the mass shooting rate in France have to do with the gun laws here in the USA?

Because believe it or not that was Obama and Clinton's plan strip away the guns. They were succeeding the only people who can't get that are the ones who can't understand how it was actually being done.

They in their heads think of the gun taking being something like military going door to door to take them.

But no instead they created a slicker plan and method , only near the end would the round up of taking them begin.
Well, I guess you were proven to be a dumbasss because no one had their guns taken. There was no plan. Just you fucking NRA fueled morons.

You mean except for AR-15s in Massachuesetts...and other rifles fed with magazines....you mean other than that...right? Or the magazine bans in Washington state...other than that....? Right?

Whaa Whaa Whaa. Is all you do is whine like a little girl?

OMG OMG OMG I can't have a 100 round clip. What will I do? I have an idea - learn to shoot.

If those bans went into effect, they would not come & take your precious gun so you can still hold it & feel like you are some sort of tough guy.
I can shoot. I consistently scored Expert Marksman on the range in the Army, if I want a 100 rd magazine, I fucking want a 100 rd magazine who are you or anyone else to tell me otherwise. I can also change out magazines faster than it takes to describe the process and so can anyone else with a little practice. there is also the option of just dropping the empty and bring up another weapon and repeat. Limiting magazine size is BS.

I enjoy firing weapons, what do you like to do for entertainment, so that I can make stupid comments on your manhood for liking such gay shit.

WTF does the mass shooting rate in France have to do with the gun laws here in the USA?

Because believe it or not that was Obama and Clinton's plan strip away the guns. They were succeeding the only people who can't get that are the ones who can't understand how it was actually being done.

They in their heads think of the gun taking being something like military going door to door to take them.

But no instead they created a slicker plan and method , only near the end would the round up of taking them begin.

The 4th Circuit shows how obama planned on doing it....with judges......since he didn't want to lose democrat politicians to actual votes on gun control...and as we see with the 4th...in one sentence they have gutted the 2nd Amendment...without one vote....
Just because you can;'t own every freakin type of weapon known to man does not mean the end of the Second Amendment.
Yeah but i really want them.

Well, I guess you were proven to be a dumbasss because no one had their guns taken. There was no plan. Just you fucking NRA fueled morons.

You mean except for AR-15s in Massachuesetts...and other rifles fed with magazines....you mean other than that...right? Or the magazine bans in Washington state...other than that....? Right?

OMG OMG OMG I can't have a 100 round clip. What will I do? I have an idea - learn to shoot.

If those bans went into effect, they would not come & take your precious gun so you can still hold it & feel like you are some sort of tough guy.
I can shoot. I consistently scored Expert Marksman on the range in the Army, if I want a 100 rd magazine, I fucking want a 100 rd magazine who are you or anyone else to tell me otherwise. I can also change out magazines faster than it takes to describe the process and so can anyone else with a little practice. there is also the option of just dropping the empty and bring up another weapon and repeat. Limiting magazine size is BS.

I enjoy firing weapons, what do you like to do for entertainment, so that I can make stupid comments on your manhood for liking such gay shit.

Because those large clips permit mass shooters to kill more people. But hey, your masturbation using 100 round clips is more important. You are target shooting for Christ's sake.

More people have been killed in the US from armed toddlers than Muslim Terrorists.

Lets ban guns in homes with toddlers since the dumbasses don't know enough to keep their guns safely.

Accidental shootings is a reason to not discuss Mass Shootings?

Do you think we need to wait till we solve accidental shootings before it is ok to even discuss mass shootings?
I would think you would address the more serious situations first. But hey, you need an excuse to buy guns, tote them everywhere & have a Muslim ban.
The solution to gun violence is not passing out guns at the classroom door. You can't even agree to ban assault type weapons. What is the point of discussion.

So, you DO feel that we should NOT discuss mass public shootings until we solve the problem of violent crime.

News flash, violent crime will always be with us.

Me? I think that the United States of America is able to walk and chew gum at the same time, ie to address multiple problems at the same time.

Because those large clips permit mass shooters to kill more people. But hey, your masturbation using 100 round clips is more important. You are target shooting for Christ's sake.
Hey did you ignore the majority of my post ? Magazine limits are feel good bullshit for people ignorant in the way firearms function.
I've been around firearms all my life it has nothing to do with my manhood moron its who I am.

Forum List

Back