Frack off

The cost sheet are for current electric sources

Did you see how much cheaper the nuclear fuel cost was?

Actually long term dumping all waste into one system is not the most efficient

Actually sewage processing at a central location is most efficient.
I did see something. I am hoping others will take a looksee closer.

Nuclear energy costs, predictably, much more than other sources because of the truly massive costs of disasters like Fukushima and Chernobyl.
The report continues:

Calculating the cost of nuclear energy is more difficult. A newly constructed nuclear power plant raises the average cost to about 0.20 euros per kWh, according to the California Energy Commission. By contrast, old, written off plants in Germany produce electricity at a bargain rate of 0.02 or 0.03 euros per kWh.

However, other risks not covered by power plants operators affect the total cost of nuclear energy, such as the chance of a nuclear accident. It’s estimated that Fukushima and Chernobyl have cost many hundreds of billions of euros, and that society has paid most of the damages.

GBG’s Bettina Meyer has analyzed studies on these external costs in her recent report. She estimates that additional risks raise the cost of nuclear energy to between 0.11 and 0.34 euros per kWh. If these costs were added to electricity costs, a kWh of electricity generated by a new nuclear power plant would cost between 0.31 and 0.54 euros and, if produced by an old plant, between 0.13 and 0.36 euros.

Hydrogen dead yet?
No why would it be.

You can't seem to find a source.
I'm not looking to give you one.

I understand your inability/reluctance to provide one.

Initiatives that can help solve the energy and pollution problems via alternative energy forms.

Use Biomass from every available resource. Even dirty diapers and plastic waste can be made into biomass pellets. Waste paper and wood products or small tree farms can also be utilized for biomass boilers.

Human, animal and all other forms of organic waste can be utilized to for Methane production. The Methane is already being produced by dairies and various facilities throughout the nation. Waste Management already does this and has for years. Each household could also have its own individual digester system. These can be purchased from a supplier or you can do a DYI fairly easily. Ideally Methane is easier to deal with in warmer areas but can be utilized in both colder weather climates and warmer weather climates. There are a lot of videos on the subject. The affluent from these systems makes great fertilizer so fewer chemicals are needed throughout to grow food. As individuals become more self sufficient concerning their own waste products the problem issues that municipalities face with large public sewage systems decrease. The public and farm waste increasing the overload of nutrients going into water ways and eco systems throughout the country will also decrease.

No why would it be.

No actually you don't.

You either have no clue about sources.....or you found one and realized it was stupid.
Again I am sure you are capable.
electric generation hydrogen - Google Search

Initiatives that can help solve the energy and pollution problems via alternative energy forms.

Use Biomass from every available resource. Even dirty diapers and plastic waste can be made into biomass pellets. Waste paper and wood products or small tree farms can also be utilized for biomass boilers.

Human, animal and all other forms of organic waste can be utilized to for Methane production. The Methane is already being produced by dairies and various facilities throughout the nation. Waste Management already does this and has for years. Each household could also have its own individual digester system. These can be purchased from a supplier or you can do a DYI fairly easily. Ideally Methane is easier to deal with in warmer areas but can be utilized in both colder weather climates and warmer weather climates. There are a lot of videos on the subject. The affluent from these systems makes great fertilizer so fewer chemicals are needed throughout to grow food. As individuals become more self sufficient concerning their own waste products the problem issues that municipalities face with large public sewage systems decrease. The public and farm waste increasing the overload of nutrients going into water ways and eco systems throughout the country will also decrease.

No actually you don't.

You either have no clue about sources.....or you found one and realized it was stupid.

Your idea for green energy cars is to use perfectly good electricity to generate hydrogen?
Thanks, that's one of the best stupid sources of hydrogen.

No actually you don't.

Your idea for green energy cars is to use perfectly good electricity to generate hydrogen?
I did not believe you were serious but you just proved it. Sometimes people just have to listen to that little voice inside that says to you, "This person is a fake". Thanks for the verification.

No actually you don't.

I did not believe you were serious but you just proved it. Sometimes people just have to listen to that little voice inside that says to you, "This person is a fake". Thanks for the verification.

I did not believe you were serious but you just proved it

I'm serious, the idea of hydrogen as a clean fuel is idiotic.
Glad to verify that for you.

No actually you don't.

Fracking and nuclear is what is idiotic.

Yes, watermelons often dislike cheap, reliable energy.

People do not like the like the lingering effects of your kind of reliable energy. Most get really pissy about being poisoned and irradiated.

People do not like the like the lingering effects of your kind of reliable energy. Most get really pissy about being poisoned and irradiated.

People who die because of expensive, unreliable energy don't get pissy.

When you get a chance, look up how many people have been killed by the US civilian nuclear energy industry.

When you get a chance, look up how many people have been killed by the US civilian nuclear energy industry.
Your barking up the wrong tree my dad had a cancer that was caused from working for a few months in a nuclear facility.

Your barking up the wrong tree my dad had a cancer that was caused from working for a few months in a nuclear facility.

I doubt that, but please, elaborate.

Doubt what you like. He was there at San Onofre in the 70's for a bit when they had to do upgrades.

Doubt what you like. He was there at San Onofre in the 70's for a bit when they had to do upgrades.

You don't think that everyone who ever worked there and later got cancer can blame it on San Onofre, do you?

You don't think that everyone who ever worked there and later got cancer can blame it on San Onofre, do you?
Actually the union families are pretty tight and yes others that worked there had associative cancer from working there.

Actually the union families are pretty tight and yes others that worked there had associative cancer from working there.

Unless there was some sort of radioactive release, not a lot of extra cancers can be blamed on working there.

Unless there was some sort of radioactive release, not a lot of extra cancers can be blamed on working there.
So you think the expert doctors are telling lies?

The plural of anecdote is not data.

The plural of anecdote is not data.
You really do make your self look ridiculous on this issue if you think the majority are not aware of the dangers of radium and radiation at this point.

Forum List

Back