Frack off

I prefer to go with the pig shit theory. Get a pig farm near you and generate some electricity with pig shit.

How many pigs needed to power and heat Chicago during the winter?

Heck even hydrogen cars be would more appealing than your current nuclear options.

Hydrogen generated in what way?
Look into hydrogen.

Are you asking a serious question on how to heat Chicago?

I live in Chicago, so yes, I'm serious.

You look into hydrogen. When you figure out how to generate it for cars, let me know your secret.
Its already been figured out along with other energy devices. Until you get giants under control anyone that comes forth with something better or more efficient is not exactly safe. Heck the big dogs can't stand a little competition from a mom and pop sand and gravel business like I had much less take away their bulti-billion dollar scams on everyone. By the way if I had the information I would spread it far and wide freely throughout the country to insure everyone had the plans. Someone did on Pantone's behalf after he finally succumbed and was gone. One thing that they did not get was the spirit that he carried with him to tell the giants make it useful to help everyone or fu-go away.

One for a few to look at if they are interested.

Its already been figured out along with other energy devices.

Then it should be easy for you to explain.

You can do the research I am confident you are capable.

You made the recommendation, why so shy?
If hydrogen is the best fuel to power our cars, that's fine.
Tell me where you want to get the hydrogen.

Look into hydrogen.

Are you asking a serious question on how to heat Chicago?

You look into hydrogen. When you figure out how to generate it for cars, let me know your secret.
Its already been figured out along with other energy devices. Until you get giants under control anyone that comes forth with something better or more efficient is not exactly safe. Heck the big dogs can't stand a little competition from a mom and pop sand and gravel business like I had much less take away their bulti-billion dollar scams on everyone. By the way if I had the information I would spread it far and wide freely throughout the country to insure everyone had the plans. Someone did on Pantone's behalf after he finally succumbed and was gone. One thing that they did not get was the spirit that he carried with him to tell the giants make it useful to help everyone or fu-go away.

I thought you were claiming your house needed heat. You want me to do all your research and give you cars and ways to deal with your heating issues too?

I thought you were claiming your house needed heat. You want me to do all your research and give you cars and ways to deal with your heating issues too?

I thought you were claiming your house needed heat.

Heat and power. Your pig shit idea kinda stinks. Nuclear would work. In Illinois nuclear works just fine.

You want me to do all your research

You say hydrogen is good fuel for cars. Fine. It doesn't grow on trees, can't be mined or drilled.
So what's your source? Or just admit it sounded cool, but have no idea where to get it.

Heat and power. Your pig shit idea kinda stinks. Nuclear would work. In Illinois nuclear works just fine.

You say hydrogen is good fuel for cars. Fine. It doesn't grow on trees, can't be mined or drilled.
So what's your source? Or just admit it sounded cool, but have no idea where to get it.
Get creative and use your own waste if you don't like pig shit.
Pee-powered fuel cell turns urine to energy

I'm sure that's enough to heat and power a home in Chicago during winter. LOL!

You've given up on hydrogen power already?

How much energy do you think you need per month for your house?

More than I can get from pee and pig shit. Or imaginary hydrogen.

Maybe you should learn to live more conservatively.
Nuclear energy does not compare in short term cost nor long term cost. People will have to learn to live within their means and deal with it. If every person was responsible for their own waste they could use that as an added bonus for as long as their is electric grids. Whole cities can be operated on waste generation plants supplemented with other cleaner energy sources.

Idaho Renewable Energy Projects Gain Momentum - Snake River Alliance

SAS Output

Nuclear energy does not compare in short term cost nor long term cost. People will have to learn to live within their means and deal with it. If every person was responsible for their own waste they could use that as an added bonus for as long as their is electric grids. Whole cities can be operated on waste generation plants supplemented with other cleaner energy sources.

SAS Output

Good idea. I'll start by not wasting money or energy on hydrogen fuel.

Why do you like hydrogen? Expensive, explosive, hard to store, doesn't reduce CO2. Kinda pointless.

Nuclear energy does not compare in short term cost nor long term cost.

Does not compare to what?

SAS Output

Why do you like hydrogen? Expensive, explosive, hard to store, doesn't reduce CO2. Kinda pointless.

I gave you the cost sheets. You evidently did not look at the links.

Use what you have available. Personally we are conservative in what we use.

Why flush waste into a system in every city wasting water and energy afterwards trying to clean it up? Why not instead have individual systems where each family deals with its own waste?

Methane is also explosive but so is gas.

SAS Output

Why flush waste into a system in every city wasting water and energy afterwards trying to clean it up? Why not instead have individual systems where each family deals with its own waste?

I gave you the cost sheets.

Cost sheets for hydrogen? Where?

Cheaper, better, to do it in one place.

Not as explosive as hydrogen. Methane also has a lot more energy than an identical volume of hydrogen.
And methane is easily drilled for, all over the world. Unlike hydrogen which takes energy to create.

SAS Output

Not as explosive as hydrogen. Methane also has a lot more energy than an identical volume of hydrogen.
And methane is easily drilled for, all over the world. Unlike hydrogen which takes energy to create.
The cost sheet are for current electric sources but here is another source for you.
The True Cost of Electricity Calculated
By the way the Koch's and the sovereign fund need to find another mode to push their agenda.

Actually long term dumping all waste into one system is not the most efficient regardless of what area of the country it is in.

Fracking is on the run. We need to stay strong though.

Underground Coal Gasification Collapse Shows Fragility Of Fracking
Thanks for the link. A good video on this.

We could use nuclear energy, but the enviroweenies don't like that either.

Nope, they don't. They won't be happy until all the old people who are living on fixed incomes are dead...either frozen or starved, because of their idiotic environmental policies that are meaningless...except that they make poor people poorer, give the government more power, and make it nearly impossible for poor people to eat and heat their homes.

SAS Output

The cost sheet are for current electric sources but here is another source for you.
By the way the Koch's and the sovereign fund need to find another mode to push their agenda.

Actually long term dumping all waste into one system is not the most efficient regardless of what area of the country it is in.

The cost sheet are for current electric sources

Did you see how much cheaper the nuclear fuel cost was?

Actually long term dumping all waste into one system is not the most efficient

Actually sewage processing at a central location is most efficient.

SAS Output

I did see something. I am hoping others will take a looksee closer.

Nuclear energy costs, predictably, much more than other sources because of the truly massive costs of disasters like Fukushima and Chernobyl.
The report continues:

Calculating the cost of nuclear energy is more difficult. A newly constructed nuclear power plant raises the average cost to about 0.20 euros per kWh, according to the California Energy Commission. By contrast, old, written off plants in Germany produce electricity at a bargain rate of 0.02 or 0.03 euros per kWh.

However, other risks not covered by power plants operators affect the total cost of nuclear energy, such as the chance of a nuclear accident. It’s estimated that Fukushima and Chernobyl have cost many hundreds of billions of euros, and that society has paid most of the damages.

GBG’s Bettina Meyer has analyzed studies on these external costs in her recent report. She estimates that additional risks raise the cost of nuclear energy to between 0.11 and 0.34 euros per kWh. If these costs were added to electricity costs, a kWh of electricity generated by a new nuclear power plant would cost between 0.31 and 0.54 euros and, if produced by an old plant, between 0.13 and 0.36 euros.

Now for the sewage issue it will take me a bit longer to put that one to rest. We are getting a little closer to what my papa taught me in that field. I'll put that up for you tomorrow.

Nuclear energy costs, predictably, much more than other sources because of the truly massive costs of disasters like Fukushima and Chernobyl.
The report continues:

Calculating the cost of nuclear energy is more difficult. A newly constructed nuclear power plant raises the average cost to about 0.20 euros per kWh, according to the California Energy Commission. By contrast, old, written off plants in Germany produce electricity at a bargain rate of 0.02 or 0.03 euros per kWh.

However, other risks not covered by power plants operators affect the total cost of nuclear energy, such as the chance of a nuclear accident. It’s estimated that Fukushima and Chernobyl have cost many hundreds of billions of euros, and that society has paid most of the damages.

GBG’s Bettina Meyer has analyzed studies on these external costs in her recent report. She estimates that additional risks raise the cost of nuclear energy to between 0.11 and 0.34 euros per kWh. If these costs were added to electricity costs, a kWh of electricity generated by a new nuclear power plant would cost between 0.31 and 0.54 euros and, if produced by an old plant, between 0.13 and 0.36 euros.

Hydrogen dead yet?

The report continues:

Hydrogen dead yet?
No why would it be.

The report continues:

Hydrogen dead yet?
No why would it be.

You can't seem to find a source.

The report continues:

Hydrogen dead yet?
No why would it be.

You can't seem to find a source.
I'm not looking to give you one.

Forum List

Back