Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

I think you and I are racist at heart. At least a little. Who isn't? Jesus maybe but who else? Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Malcomb X.

Hell, even Ben Carson & Herman Cain are racist. They just hate their own. LOL.

At least I understand I'm stereotyping. At least I can admit that there is very little if any difference between blacks and whites given the same opportunities. INCLUDING being racist. In other words, if blacks had the power and numbers over white people, you can bet they'd be just as big of assholes as we are. I know this by how blacks act towards gays. You think being black they would know better but they don't. Then I see guys like Herman Cain and Ben Carson. Put some money in their pockets and next thing you know they are agreeing with Republicans.

Carson said the way he shut up his classmates in Detroit was to tell them, 'let's see what you're doing in 20 years and let's see what I'm doing in 20 years.'

'And they must have believed me,' he said, because I was voted most likely to succeed, 'which means they knew what was important - they were just too lazy and trifling to do it themselves.
Thats were I disagree. I dont think Black people are just like whites. Whites have this fear of nature and people with melanin. Black people willingly educated whites and never attempted to conquer them when they first appeared in Africa seeking knowledge. It has only been since the imperialist attitude of whites becoming the train of thought pushed around the world do we now see the same actions. Hell part of Black peoples problems right now is the idea that some whites are good. As long as they cannot separate individuals from groups then that train of thought handicaps them. Blacks need to review and then discard any white originated concepts that dont focus on community first.
I agree. The problem us whites have is thinking you can live among us. Separate but equal should have been the way we went.

That's funny. I just noticed that you said your evidence for believing blacks are better than whites is that they didn't try to take us over or enslave us when we first met. In other words, blacks made the mistake of trusting whites. And now you are saying the mistake blacks today make is trusting us or thinking some of us are good. LOL. Will blacks ever learn?

So black people need to stop thinking we are good. They need to open up their own restaurants, schools, bars, shopping malls and stop thinking you can work with us. You can't. And I can not wait for the day to see your shining examples of great thriving black communities who can do it on your fucking own.

But when you fail you'll blame whitey for not buying your dashikis. Sorry. We don't wear dashikis. Your rappers are lucky we buy rap music or Lauren Hill would be signing at the Apollo for scraps.
Yes trusting whites is probably the worst mistake Blacks made and our nature of trusting and believing whites will ever change is our down fall. Most Blacks are waking up to that fallacy. Yes we can live among you as long as we dont copy the destructive culture whites have. Give you a good example. I dont practice white culture at all. Its not allowed in my home. I get along fine with my white friends, neighbors and when I was working for other people, my white coworkers. I dont think there needs to be segregation but I do believe separate cultures should be adhered to. We have enough in common that we can get along as evidenced in the south and the good aspects of the different cultures may one day allow those cultures to merge.

There have been plenty of examples of great thriving Black communities. Whites simply got jealous and destroyed them. If you read your history you would have already known that. We dont need whites to buy our dashikis or our rap and I doubt Lauryn Hill would ever have to sing for scraps. Even if she did there would be no issue which illuminates the cultural differences. To you that would be shameful. To Black people it wouldnt be a big deal and she would be taken care of.
this is beautiful. Wasn't it the whites that wanted to segregate back in the 60s and that was wrong? Wasn't there a dude by the name of Martin Luther King that marched for equality? And here you are wanting segregation again. you a black dude. funny shit.
I think you missed the part where I said segregation was not needed. I would say it was an innocent mistake on your part but you appear to suffer from chronic ignorance on every thread you participate in.
you want separate cultures. what is the difference?

Thats were I disagree. I dont think Black people are just like whites. Whites have this fear of nature and people with melanin. Black people willingly educated whites and never attempted to conquer them when they first appeared in Africa seeking knowledge. It has only been since the imperialist attitude of whites becoming the train of thought pushed around the world do we now see the same actions. Hell part of Black peoples problems right now is the idea that some whites are good. As long as they cannot separate individuals from groups then that train of thought handicaps them. Blacks need to review and then discard any white originated concepts that dont focus on community first.
I agree. The problem us whites have is thinking you can live among us. Separate but equal should have been the way we went.

That's funny. I just noticed that you said your evidence for believing blacks are better than whites is that they didn't try to take us over or enslave us when we first met. In other words, blacks made the mistake of trusting whites. And now you are saying the mistake blacks today make is trusting us or thinking some of us are good. LOL. Will blacks ever learn?

So black people need to stop thinking we are good. They need to open up their own restaurants, schools, bars, shopping malls and stop thinking you can work with us. You can't. And I can not wait for the day to see your shining examples of great thriving black communities who can do it on your fucking own.

But when you fail you'll blame whitey for not buying your dashikis. Sorry. We don't wear dashikis. Your rappers are lucky we buy rap music or Lauren Hill would be signing at the Apollo for scraps.
Yes trusting whites is probably the worst mistake Blacks made and our nature of trusting and believing whites will ever change is our down fall. Most Blacks are waking up to that fallacy. Yes we can live among you as long as we dont copy the destructive culture whites have. Give you a good example. I dont practice white culture at all. Its not allowed in my home. I get along fine with my white friends, neighbors and when I was working for other people, my white coworkers. I dont think there needs to be segregation but I do believe separate cultures should be adhered to. We have enough in common that we can get along as evidenced in the south and the good aspects of the different cultures may one day allow those cultures to merge.

There have been plenty of examples of great thriving Black communities. Whites simply got jealous and destroyed them. If you read your history you would have already known that. We dont need whites to buy our dashikis or our rap and I doubt Lauryn Hill would ever have to sing for scraps. Even if she did there would be no issue which illuminates the cultural differences. To you that would be shameful. To Black people it wouldnt be a big deal and she would be taken care of.
this is beautiful. Wasn't it the whites that wanted to segregate back in the 60s and that was wrong? Wasn't there a dude by the name of Martin Luther King that marched for equality? And here you are wanting segregation again. you a black dude. funny shit.
I think you missed the part where I said segregation was not needed. I would say it was an innocent mistake on your part but you appear to suffer from chronic ignorance on every thread you participate in.
Go read a dictionary if you dont know the difference. We cant get anywhere if everyone is constantly having to stop and wait for you to catch up.

Go read a dictionary if you dont know the difference. We cant get anywhere if everyone is constantly having to stop and wait for you to catch up.
your white racism is well noted now.

How come it is almost always the black man who cheats on the white girl he is dating? Seems to me it is the black that can't be trusted. Its why we laugh whenever a white girl cries after her black man left her. All us whites know she should have known better.

Same way we laugh when a white woman cries after her Muslim husband cheats or beats on her. She should have known better.

Now you can blame this black man characteristic on racism but please don't suggest that whites are just as bad in this area. Black men are much bigger dogs and you know it.

Maybe you weren't like this thousands of years ago before you met the first whites and we corrupted you. That I don't know. All I know is today, white women are very stupid for trusting a black man.

Its the white man's fault! They made Lamar do crack.

How come it is almost always the black man who cheats on the white girl he is dating? Seems to me it is the black that can't be trusted. Its why we laugh whenever a white girl cries after her black man left her. All us whites know she should have known better.

Same way we laugh when a white woman cries after her Muslim husband cheats or beats on her. She should have known better.

Now you can blame this black man characteristic on racism but please don't suggest that whites are just as bad in this area. Black men are much bigger dogs and you know it.

Maybe you weren't like this thousands of years ago before you met the first whites and we corrupted you. That I don't know. All I know is today, white women are very stupid for trusting a black man.

I dont have any clue that your post possesses anything other than your opinion. Do you have stats that say Black men cheat more than whites? One place you could get them is from hookers which married white men make up a large portion of their clients. Even if your opinion was indeed true couldnt that be because most white women are not much more than a fling for the Black guys? I know when I dated white girls I told them up front I would never marry a white woman.

Last edited:

I have dont have any clue that your post possesses anything other than your opinion. Do you have stats that say Black men cheat more than whites? One place you could get them is from hookers which married white men make up a large portion of their clients. Even if your opinion was indeed true couldnt that be because most white women are not much more than a fling for the Black guys? I know when I dated white girls I told them up front I would never marry a white woman.
I told two black women I would never marry them, not because they were black but because they had kids. Neither of them seemed to mind that I wouldn't marry them. They just wanted the Greek dick. But the one girl broke up with me because she said I was too honest and ruined it. She said she knew I was never going to be serious but it didn't help that I made it abundantly clear.

I felt bad. She was a nice woman and I didn't feel right leading her on. And if she didn't have kids I would have married her. She said her black friends HATED IT that she dated white guys. Can you blame her? We aren't such dogs as black dudes.

I don't need a link, statistics or proof. I have two eyes and ears and a brain.

I have dont have any clue that your post possesses anything other than your opinion. Do you have stats that say Black men cheat more than whites? One place you could get them is from hookers which married white men make up a large portion of their clients. Even if your opinion was indeed true couldnt that be because most white women are not much more than a fling for the Black guys? I know when I dated white girls I told them up front I would never marry a white woman.
I told two black women I would never marry them, not because they were black but because they had kids. Neither of them seemed to mind that I wouldn't marry them. They just wanted the Greek dick. But the one girl broke up with me because she said I was too honest and ruined it. She said she knew I was never going to be serious but it didn't help that I made it abundantly clear.

I felt bad. She was a nice woman and I didn't feel right leading her on. And if she didn't have kids I would have married her. She said her black friends HATED IT that she dated white guys. Can you blame her? We aren't such dogs as black dudes.

I don't need a link, statistics or proof. I have two eyes and ears and a brain.
I have no issue with Black women dating white guys so I wouldnt blame her. White guys are just as doggish as Black guys. I have sexed many white women married to to white guys that cheated on them and they said "whats good for the goose is good"....well you know. Anyways they specifically sought out a Black guy. Can you blame them?

Your two eyes, ears and your brain only form your opinion. In the absence of facts I see no reason to entertain the idea that your opinion is valid.

nice language there, is that english?

I have dont have any clue

nice language there, is that english?

I have dont have any clue
Looks like I started to type out something and changed my mind. Is that the best you can do? Do you feel better now that you caught my mistake? :itsok:

Jobs are our democratic policy. Good paying jobs.

Where the hell are they??? :dunno:
Republicans sent them bye bye

Obama has had plenty of time to come up with Trade POlicies of his own, if he really disagreed with the previous Republican and Democratic various trade agreements.

Yet, he has continued them. With nary a whimper from the Democrats in Congress.
But when Trump said he would undo or renig on our trade deals, the establishment laughed and said he isn't the king and can't just break the law.

Don't act like the Democrats can change our trade agreements without the GOP's help.

We all know the GOP invented NAFTA and HW Bush was going to sign it but the Clinton won. You expected his first move to be to not sign NAFTA? You see how the GOP treated Bill even when Bill went along with them a lot. Imagine if Bill didn't give them their anti middle class way how they would have treated him. Probably like they treat Obama who won't give them what they want. What the GOP wants is to fuck the American worker.

I made clear in my post that IMO, our current bad Trade Policy is the result of both "previous Republican and Democratic various trade agreements".

And yes, "Free Trade" is more on an Ideological Principal of the Republicans than the Democrats.

But, Obama has had a long time to address this issue and has not. The GOP in congress did not stop him because he did not try.

Trump is promising action. If he makes a good faith attempt and is stopped by "the establishment" in Congress, who's fault is that? Trump's or "the establishment's"?

If the GOP is fucking the American Worker then the Dems are too.

And Trump wants to stop it.
Does he? If he becomes president or the GOP nominee I'll have more hope than I would with any of the other Republicans. Hell, I might even vote for trump.

But it isn't up to me yet. You gotta convince Republicans. And you mark my words it's gonna be rubio or Cruz. And you'll fall in line no matter who they nominate and you'll be here singing that Republicans praises just like you did Romney McCain and bush.

yes it is.
no peewee it isn't
Yes peewee it is.
how long you want to dance, nope
I can dance forever peewee. Black people like to dance.
Yea but you guys all being good dancers is a myth. Shaka Kahn got knocked out of dancing with the stars before even Paula Dean.
I've never watched that show. Let me guess. The voters are white?

no peewee it isn't
Yes peewee it is.
how long you want to dance, nope
I can dance forever peewee. Black people like to dance.
Yea but you guys all being good dancers is a myth. Shaka Kahn got knocked out of dancing with the stars before even Paula Dean.
I've never watched that show. Let me guess. The voters are white?
Then how much do you love dancing?

But I did love soul train. Now that's dancing. I imagine you dance and look like Rerun on what's happening. Or Bookman on good times.

I don't have a problem with integration per say but I do not like the results of promoting individualism over the concept of community in among Blacks.

I respect your opinion, though I don't like the concept of American ppl viewing ourselves as anything but Americans.

Even as a kid I questioned why a substantial number of people born in America insisted on characterizing themselves a Irish American, Polish American, Puerto Rican American, African American and so on.

In my opinion people who use their bloodlines to identify themselves instead of embracing the concept we are all American people, leads to polarization, hindering our ability to evolve toward becoming a nation of peaceful people.

Peace.

Were you smiling because you agree or because you think its not true? I'm curious as to how one can be aware of the police corruption and facilitating of the drug trade in the Black community and believe its not true.

No doubt there are corrupt police...though your claim that police are facilitating the drug trade in black communities is absurd....especially in light of the fact that Kendrick Lamar raps about hating on the Po-Po while giving interviews in which he stated he was 6-yrs-old watching his family members selling drugs to their community and using shotguns to protect their drug operations.

If the police are responsible for facilitating the drug trade in the black community, wouldn't Kendrick admire police for allowing his family to make a living selling drugs to their neighbors?

I don't have a problem with integration per say but I do not like the results of promoting individualism over the concept of community in among Blacks.

I respect your opinion, though I don't like the concept of American ppl viewing ourselves as anything but Americans.

Even as a kid I questioned why a substantial number of people born in America insisted on characterizing themselves a Irish American, Polish American, Puerto Rican American, African American and so on.

In my opinion people who use their bloodlines to identify themselves instead of embracing the concept we are all American people, leads to polarization, hindering our ability to evolve toward becoming a nation of peaceful people.

Peace.
Thats probably because you are white and never have to deal with racism. When you and other members of the same color are discriminated against because of your race historically and presently, you dont have any belief in the concept we are all just americans because you know thats simply bullshit. If we were all just amercians then there would be no racist society set up. This country was founded specifically for wealthy white men. Laws were passed to grant them favorable advantage and laws were passed to stifle Black prosperity. This has continued unabated to present day in many guises all with the same effect.

Were you smiling because you agree or because you think its not true? I'm curious as to how one can be aware of the police corruption and facilitating of the drug trade in the Black community and believe its not true.

No doubt there are corrupt police...though your claim that police are facilitating the drug trade in black communities is absurd....especially in light of the fact that Kendrick Lamar raps about hating on the Po-Po while giving interviews in which he stated he was 6-yrs-old watching his family members selling drugs to their community and using shotguns to protect their drug operations.

If the police are responsible for facilitating the drug trade in the black community, wouldn't Kendrick admire police for allowing his family to make a living selling drugs to their neighbors?
No its not absurd. I've witnessed it and heard similar stories from Blacks in other cities across the country.

Why do you think Kendrick would admire police for taking a cut of his families money like they were the mafia while hypocritically claiming to support the law? That would incite the particularly virulent form of disgust I feel for the cops in general. You dont sound like you have any idea about the dynamics of those drug gang/cop liaisons or you have a very odd perspective/opinion on the issue.

Thats probably because you are white and never have to deal with racism

A, what you call racism I characterize as prejudice based on fear...fear of this depressed young man before he saw the light and decided to become a responsible American citizen, as opposed to the American terrorist he states he was during his younger days.

Peace.

Forum List

Back