FOX's Beck calls Obama a racist, says he hates whites

FOX's Beck calls Obama a racist, says he hates whites

I don't know that I would use the term "HATE", but, I agree Obama is racist and more so, plays and has played the race card more than most.

Shut the fuck up Sushi Boy......you can bet rep.

Idiot.
no asshole, i wont shut up and you dont have the authority to make me
you arent really betting if your talkin about rep LOL
and you really need to seek out professional help for your anger issues

The only thing Gunny said (if you had been listening rather than licking your own ass), is that you cannot bet for cash.

I hope a shark turns you into sushi asshole. Soon.

The only thing Gunny said (if you had been listening rather than licking your own ass), is that you cannot bet for cash.

I hope a shark turns you into sushi asshole
. Soon.

Well, why don't you shit in one hand and "hope" in the other,, see which one fills up first. whydonchya? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: idiot

It really wasn't that long ago--everyone who voted for Obama--completely overlooked the fact that he had been a member of a racist--seperatist--America hating church for the last 20 years. Obama gave the "historic" racial speech that sent the infamous "tingley" feelings up Criss Mathews legs--& Americans thought--well--maybe they could actually believe that as Barack Obama stated--HE NEVER HEARD HIS 20 YEAR PASTOR TALK LIKE THAT? I have had liberals state--well Obama could have fallen asleep in church or maybe he just went outside for a smoke when Pastor Wright went on one of his rants. Americans going to any links possible to believe the impossible.

Why do I say impossible? Because Pastor Wright couldn't keep that mouth shut for 5 minutes let alone 20 years.

Recently--we all witnessed Obama on National T.V.--admitting he did not know the circumstances of the arrest of his friend--a radical--racist--black professor & in the next sentence Obama stated that the Cambridge police acted "stupidly".

This brings the issue right back to home base: Why did Barack Obama spend 20 long years in a racist-seperatist-America hating church? Connect the dots--between Obama--& his friends & it is clear that he leans only one way & will side only one way. He has an inherent trait to do that, & I believe the only reason he attended Wrights church for 20 years, & dedicated one of his books to him, is because he agreed with & believed everything Pastor Wright said.

In fact--if Pastor Wright jumped out of Obama's closet two weeks prior to Super Tuesday--Hillary Clinton would be the President today.

Last edited:
One doesn't sit through years of anti-white propaganda preaching without agreeing with it... I know I wouldn't attend service after service of someone spewing things I didn't agree with...

I agree with the others who say that Obama is a racist. I believe that his wife is a racist too. You are judged by the company you keep and your actions. It's hard for me to believe that these two people sat in a radical black church and listened to Wright for all of those years and did not agree to what he had to say. Obama proved to me that he was a racist when he said on national TV that he did not know what the facts of the situation were but the Cambridge police acted "stupidly" by arresting one of his black friends. His wife proved to me that she is a racist when she made that comment about "This is the first time in my life I have been proud of America..." Is she saying to me that nothing in her entire life has happened in America that she was proud of until that time? Pretty dumb words for a future first lady of this country. Obama is bad news folks. I wish you all would wake up and stop followinng this person so blindly. Think for yourself. I do seriously believe that a day will come before the end of his four year term that a great many people are going to deeply regret supporting Obama. Time will bear me out on this. Until then, say what you will about how I feel but one day remember that I told you so.

Hey ya dumb mutt,

You are the racist. You constantly rant and rave mindlessly about how horrible Obama is with nothing but your bigotted attitude as your guide. Anything and everything true false or just made up out of whole cloth is fair game for your endless diatrides.

He is the true and fairly elected President of The United States and I for one am offended by you for your lack of respect for him and the office. For that you can go fuck youself ya fuckin mutt.

I don't care much for churches but rev wright pointing out some of the immorality perpetrated by our government over the last five decades needed said. It's the preachers job to confront wrong doing and wrong thinking. I have heard nothing including "Goddamn america" in its context that offends me. Wright having served in the military has earned the right to say anything he wants about how our military gets deployed especially the moral implications. He sure has alot more credibility than that phoney punk Beck. ....and miles of road travelled past you ...you hatefull piece of shit. Now go make yourself usefull and give me a neg rep so you can complete your stupidity.

Sean Corey

Hmmmmm.........Obama doesn't like white people? Does this mean that he hated his mother and his grandparents that raised him? How about the white people that elected him? What about Hillary Clinton as his Sec. of State?

Face it.............Beck is a full blown retard who couldn't find his ass with both hands and a roadmap with GPS attached.

Incidentally...........how come nobody mentioned the fact that FAUX News put out a statement shortly after the idiot child's appearance on Faux and Fiends? They stated that Beck's views DID NOT reflect the views of FAUX News.

I give Beck a month before he's fired.

Anyone wanna take that bet?

I'll take that bet.

One doesn't sit through years of anti-white propaganda preaching without agreeing with it... I know I wouldn't attend service after service of someone spewing things I didn't agree with...

I agree with the others who say that Obama is a racist. I believe that his wife is a racist too. You are judged by the company you keep and your actions. It's hard for me to believe that these two people sat in a radical black church and listened to Wright for all of those years and did not agree to what he had to say. Obama proved to me that he was a racist when he said on national TV that he did not know what the facts of the situation were but the Cambridge police acted "stupidly" by arresting one of his black friends. His wife proved to me that she is a racist when she made that comment about "This is the first time in my life I have been proud of America..." Is she saying to me that nothing in her entire life has happened in America that she was proud of until that time? Pretty dumb words for a future first lady of this country. Obama is bad news folks. I wish you all would wake up and stop followinng this person so blindly. Think for yourself. I do seriously believe that a day will come before the end of his four year term that a great many people are going to deeply regret supporting Obama. Time will bear me out on this. Until then, say what you will about how I feel but one day remember that I told you so.

Hey ya dumb mutt,

You are the racist. You constantly rant and rave mindlessly about how horrible Obama is with nothing but your bigotted attitude as your guide. Anything and everything true false or just made up out of whole cloth is fair game for your endless diatrides.

He is the true and fairly elected President of The United States and I for one am offended by you for your lack of respect for him and the office. For that you can go fuck youself ya fuckin mutt.

I don't care much for churches but rev wright pointing out some of the immorality perpetrated by our government over the last five decades needed said. It's the preachers job to confront wrong doing and wrong thinking. I have heard nothing including "Goddamn america" in its context that offends me. Wright having served in the military has earned the right to say anything he wants about how our military gets deployed especially the moral implications. He sure has alot more credibility than that phoney punk Beck. ....and miles of road travelled past you ...you hatefull piece of shit. Now go make yourself usefull and give me a neg rep so you can complete your stupidity.

Sean Corey

hey huggy ( a real manly name huh?) hehehehehehe I uh guess you agree with Rev. Wright's sentiment that "The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color.", "The government gives them (blacks) the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes three-strike laws and wants them to sing God Bless America".

If so? Then you're more of an idiot than what I've been told.

Hey ya dumb mutt,

Sean Corey

hey huggy ( a real manly name huh?) hehehehehehe I uh guess you agree with Rev. Wright's sentiment that "The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color.", "The government gives them (blacks) the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes three-strike laws and wants them to sing God Bless America".

What is it with you guys in Texas always trying to prove you are not gay by inffering someone else isn't "manly"? You can call me Sean Corey if it suits you better. Some of my friends call me Huggy because I started a buisness called The Huggable Doll Company.

As for everything else Wright was reported to have said...who cares? I was clear enough in my first reply.

"They" also say that all they have in Texas are queers and steers.. I wouldn't put too much into what your told.

Hey ya dumb mutt,

Sean Corey

What is it with you guys in Texas always trying to prove you are not gay by inffering someone else isn't "manly"? You can call me Sean Corey if it suits you better. Some of my friends call me Huggy because I started a buisness called The Huggable Doll Company.

As for everything else Wright was reported to have said...who cares? I was clear enough in my first reply.

"They" also say that all they have in Texas are queers and steers.. I wouldn't put too much into what your told.

I have nothing to prove, unlike you, who felt it neccesary to explain your sissy name.

But you have just proved beyond any doubt that you are an idiot with this statement..."As for everything else Wright was reported to have said..." [emphasis mine]

Was reported to have said? Shall I provide the Youtube clips of Rev. Wright saying the exact words that I quoted?

I'm not sure where you attend church, but I've never heard that it's the preachers job to "confront wrong doings", his job is to minimize his own opinions, and to explain what the Bible says and apply it to people’s lives. And he should do that in a way that enables you to see that the points he is making actually come from the Bible. If you can’t see that they come from the Bible, your faith will end up resting on a man and not on God's word.

What is wrong with these people?

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.
Beck calls Obama a racist
Beck is also a guy who relished the California fires last year as "anti-American" homes going up as the homes of military families in San Diego Co. were burning.

He's not know for his intelligence, honesty or truthfulness. :cuckoo:

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.
Beck is also a guy who relished the California fires last year as "anti-American" homes going up as the homes of military families in San Diego Co. were burning.

Bullshit lie....total mis-characterization or what he said....

On the October 22 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, host Glenn Beck stated, "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." Beck continued: "There are a few people that hate America. But I don't think the Democrats are those. I think there are those posing as Democrats that are like that."

Beck: "[A] handful of people who hate America ... are losing their homes in a forest fire today" | Media Matters for America

You're right, why does Beck waste his time stating the obvious?

Remember Rev. Wright? Obama described him as close, like an uncle, then Obama said he had no idea what Wright believed.

Anyone with an objective opinion knows Obama is not what he pretends to be. He sat and listened to Rev. Wright for 20 years (supposedly) yet knew nothing of what Wright believed.

Why the denial?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, hangs with the ducks and quacks like a chicken...

Bullshit lie....total mis-characterization or what he said....

On the October 22 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, host Glenn Beck stated, "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." Beck continued: "There are a few people that hate America. But I don't think the Democrats are those. I think there are those posing as Democrats that are like that."

Beck: "[A] handful of people who hate America ... are losing their homes in a forest fire today" | Media Matters for America

His backpedaling about whether or not they were Democrats doesn't change what he said.

Then again. Neither is about 53% of the Democrat party.

Then again. Neither is about 53% of the Democrat party.
53%?
i think you are under estimating that number
Not really. There are still enough freshmen and blue dogs that the number seems right to Me...

Forum List

Back